Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[NSFW] PHOTOGRAPHY DAY [ WDT]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 15, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy photography day! Show us the last picture you took.

[​IMG]

Today is cards and booze at the neighbor's and I thought I'd bring something good along.

I am impressed with some of the photography skills of friends and acquaintances. @Binary has shared some amazing shots, and I have a friend who does photography work on the side and is constantly sharing beautiful shots of funny and weird locations he travels past on the way to some destination.

Hmm. "Artful Boobs"
    [​IMG]

Too bad there weren't cameras back then. Oh my.

Happy weekend to you fine idiots. I am running to keep up over here. I made a triple batch of soap yesterday, have been rendering tallow since yesterday, and need to whip out some lotion bars tomorrow.

But, that's tomorrow. Today is charcuterie, booze, and cards. Y'all be good.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

A friend of mine just bought himself an old mahogony sailboat (18'), so we took the day to drive out there, prep it and the trailer for travel, and tow it back to his place. Zoe came with.

The guy who passed away was an ex Coast Guard guy, so the big boat you see was his retirement project. What you don't see is a huge shop with industrial welders and metalworking tools. It was awesome. Everything was left to his daughter and she's in the process of trying to sell off all the stuff she has no use for. Needless to say my buddy got a really good deal on the boat, and it's in amazing shape... just needs to be refinished.

So yeah... this was the last pic I took from today.

upload_2024-6-15_17-2-36.png

3. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We spent the afternoon at a graduation party drinking beer at a swim and sport club tucked away in the woods a few towns over from us. Really cool place- we’re probably joining next year. My buddy is buying a three bedroom cabin there. There are about 20-30 cabins, and if one becomes available there is a $30k cap on them. Insanely cheap for this area, even if they are only three season cabins. Winter would be rough.

Fun fact- the club was founded in the 30s by a pro-nazi group. As near as I can tell those days/ideals are long gone. There was even an Indian family there today! I’m sure they’re very welcoming now.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

$2k free. Does that count?

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I bet the big one would be free if you just took it away.

7. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My last photo is when Zuri jumped up into one of the patio chairs
    20240613_185230_copy_1500x2000.jpg

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can somebody on here explain to me why women have a problem eating by themselves?

Last night, JJ and I went to the movies, and I didn't eat any popcorn until right before the end.

The movie ended, and her eyes lit up and she said she wanted some drive-thru food. She asked where I wanted to go, and I said:

"I don't care, I'm not hungry right now."

That was not what she wanted to hear, because she got into a sulky mood because she didn't want to eat by herself.
    After some annoying back-and-forth, we finally went to fucking Subway, where I got a sandwich I didn't even want.

Before anyone says that this is just Jungle Julia being weird, I have experienced this same phenomenon with many, MANY, MANY different women over the years.

Always, their answer is "I don't want to eat by myself."

What the fuck is up with that? It was a bad ending to an otherwise nice evening.

Last picture I took:

Data.jpg

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

She probably views eating with you as a social or relationship event. You not being hungry breaks that contract in her eyes. Or she might be self-conscious about her weight so her eating might make her uncomfortable if she thinks you're just sitting there.

Either way, you didn't do anything wrong. Women are stupid.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm no psychiatrist, but it's been my experience that women have a tough relationship with food. I've definitely been through the "don't want to eat by myself" thing with women before. There are lots of reasons, including societal pressure to be thin, or eating sloppy is not ladylike. But, it always seems to me that most guys view it very basic: need fuel, eat. And it doesnt matter who's around or time of day. Women do not typically look at it like that.

11. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wide isn't like that as she gets fucking HANGRY if she doesn't eat when her body tells her too.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This might be one of the funniest typos ever posted here. Like that time on a boating forum, some guy said he tied his boat to his dick.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If he's got a wide, he might want to tie to his dick.

Happy Father's Day to all you TiBers who qualify!

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Just did a half marathon in this ass fucking of a heat wave. Holy shit. I consider it a success that I did not die. Multiple people had heat-related illness, the med tent was PACKED at the finish, and there was a shit load of DNFs at the halfway turn around. 2:33:32 is not my fastest HM time, but I told my wife that anything under 3 hours was a resounding success in this weather.

And with that, I am done racing this summer

Maybe

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

holy shit I did not think I was gonna see that again.

After the London marathon we went to Paris because my wife wanted to go there. I warned her. It smells, it's dirty, and it's full of pickpockets and assholes. We did the touristy shit. One of those things was going to the Lourve. I don't know why we though it was a good idea. That place is, I believe this is a technical term: fucking retarded. When we saw the painting you posted, we both fell over laughing. Turns out that laughs echo. We got a lot of weird looks. I took a picture of it, and sent it to my wife's mother with the text "This speaks to us."

IMG_3900.jpeg

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Was a little held up this morning taking Zoe to daycare.

IMG_4388.jpeg

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

shoulda done the world a favor and run over those sky carp

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Meh.. cobra chickens are pretty misunderstood

19. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're being far to kind to the monsters. Many moons ago when my husband worked summer weekends at a canoe livery, I'd bring him lunch sometimes. Getting past the geese to the rental building with food in hand was HARROWING. Fuck those assholes.

20. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those are Canada's fuckin gooses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.