Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdrianSSS

AdrianSSS
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Nope. If the conversation takes place outside the office (i.e. at the bar, not in the parking lot) and a story requires some form of context ("the girl I'm dating", etc), then maybe. But in general, nope.

Regrettably the woman I share a desk with at work is very open about her new-divorcee online dating escapades. Always telling me about her jam-packed weekends and constant attention from suitors. I really don't want to know.

She disappeared for an hour and a half the other day and my manager was worried about her safety because the roads were icy around the office. She finally came back and put the boss's mind at ease, but when she sat down she asked me if I had any snacks because she "didn't have lunch ... [she] was out on a date."

Uh-huh.

2. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Very briefly, and normally only if there's a funny/interesting story relating to what occurred before or after sex. The sex itself isn't really mentioned, it's more a case of, "so I met this girl on the weekend and *insert interesting/humorous event". Considering I work at a bar where I'm the only male bartender, and the other 10 are girls, and I'm the oldest by a couple of years, any more details would probably become borderline creepy.

Can't say the same for the girls though. One of the crazy ones made the rookie mistake of hooking up with a patron a few weeks ago. She developed feelings, which he didn't reciprocate. Now he's hooking up with one of the other bartenders, who I probably considered the most sane of the bunch. Which confuses me, because whilst this guy is generally friendly, he's a bit of a dropkick. Anyway there's obvious drama now, which just confirms my thoughts on the "don't shit where you eat" mantra. I've only made the mistake of hooking up with a coworker once. Thankfully it ended there, was only awkward for a couple of weeks, and now, a couple of years later, its like it never happened. Not mentioning it to the other staff was a wise decision.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will add that I have almost ten co-workers who are 24-26 year old guys and are relatively similar (we get along together really well) so it is a little different situation when there's about 60 total employees at this office. No complaints here.

The worst co-workers I had were at the art museum I was a security guard at back in college. The type that don't shower so they smell like bad cheese and garlic and hate you because you're in the business school. If you think artists are bad, some of the people behind the scenes are even worse.

4. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In many states, the signs have no force of law and establishments can not ban someone from carrying a firearm if they are legally permitted to do so. They can ask them to leave once they notice they have a firearm, but the signs mean absolutely nothing and legally posessing a firearm in a business with a sign bears no legal consequences.*

*Laws vary by state. Check your local laws.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Most of the people are Chinese, have lived in this country longer than I've been alive and still the only thing they can say in English is "No problem!"

Yes, I work in an 80's comedy.

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went out with one of my employees off and on for a couple months.

Even though she asked me out, I was definitely flirting with sexual harassment from other employees if anyone found out. Little to no upside in dating her and a ton of downside.

Luckily, no one was the wiser even though she was all over me at the Christmas party. But I think I rolled the dice enough and we're not going down that route again.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always made a strict habit of never dating anybody I worked with or had class with. You break up, and they're still there the next day and many days after that. It's a complete heat-bag. No thank you.

8. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tried it during ultrasound school. Biggest fucking mistake of my life. She was cute as shit and had a rocking little body on her. But what a terrible personality. Super insecure which made her a bully and wouldn't give head. Then it went terribly sour and we had to spend the next year together in class.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know there are a number of Grantland readers on here. Does anybody else think the new layout sucks ass, or is it just me? It may just be because I'm old and hate change, but one of the appeals when it first launched was the newspaper throwback format. I feel like I'm funneling content now, instead of being able to sip it at my leisure.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

He's just in it for the Sunshine girl.
    [​IMG]

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who the fuck doesn't give head? You're letting someone put their cock inside your vagina and, ostensibly, splatter the walls with stinky, viscous semen, but putting a perfectly clean cock in your mouth is just too demeaning. But a guy can go down on her until she passes out because exceptionalism. My friend mentioned this bullshit, and I quote, "Why would I give head if I don't get anything out of it?" I was quite disgusted with this attitude.

For the record, no way in hell would I discuss my sex life with co-workers. Thankfully they're idiots and I've no desire to get to know them in the slightest. If they wish to tell me, they may, but the only person in that whole building worth listening to was too creeped out being the only cute girl in a sea of stinky, male nitwits. The only thing worse than being the subject of gossip is being the subject of how bad your game is on co-workers. Shut up, kid, mind your own business.

Oh, and, I have never fit more than 4 fingers in a woman's vagina. My life feels incomplete. And my thumb is cold.

14. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Showed up in the local news. Also Grantland's new layout does suck. Fuck you Parker.

15. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He probably did that when he was angry that the people that pay him to work actually expected him to work last month.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ah, yes the SUNshine girls. Interior decor for construction site trailers since wheneverthefuck.

As far as news goes, it's Canada's version of the New York Post: just a tabloid shortage that won the right to call itself a "newspaper".

17. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Here you go CJ. Problem solved.

[​IMG]

I mean, it's made for bowling, but just think of the new advertising campaign. Parker! Get on this. Or not. I don't really care. But CJ can have a warm thumb now at least. See, I care.

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I worked with a woman for a while who kept stealing the little rubber knobby things you put on your fingers to help you turn pages so you don't have to keep licking your finger for use when playing with herself.

I suppose that goes into the discussing sex with your coworkers discussion, too.

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

That is fucking brilliant.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate the new Grantland layout as well. Really sucks on cellphones too. Can't navigate as easily as before. Just noticed it this morning and it makes me sad. Also, I'm not advertising sex thumb condoms.

Noland, in advertising, its freaking rare for an ad agency to be open during the holidays. They're losing even more money having the office open, us burning electricity, heat, and beating up the printer than letting us be at home. Fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.