Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My girlfriend does not like penises in her mouth at all. It is just not her thing. She's probably done it like 5 times out of 50. And she tells me all the time "You don't have to go down on me if you don't want to. I never ask you to." Except she knows I love doing it and half the time I do it, its not for her anyway. Also, never said anything about it being demeaning, so that's good.

Now just a new update from the other night, what she told me was that she really doesn't mind it and I quote "I'll suck it up if I have to and do it, but I just don't like it being the main course. If it is a teaser or appetizer to the meal I'm fine, I just don't want it to be the end all be all of the moment." So now apparently she's going to be throwing it in there at the beginning of sessions before we move on.

Since the beginning of hooking up with girls, I always considered BJs to be 2nd base, its not scoring. It was briefly on the way, it was a consolation prize unless you actually fucked. I remember in HS, when I first got laid, I came back and told my friends, and I was like "Boom, V-Card gone!" They were like "Well did you get head?!?!" "Who the fuck cares about head? I got pussy." "But did you get head?" I still feel that way now.

The only time I'd actually demand head in a situation would be if the girl wanted to hangout all the time during her period and wasn't down to fuck. Then its Head Week. If access to the vagina is available, then I could not give one fuck less if I get head.

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tell that to my 65lbs husky/lab cross. She loves to curl up on your lap.

3. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno Parker, I've had some blow jobs that would rival the best sex.

Not to mention there's zero effort on the guy's part and that it's all focused on your junk.

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now, I'm not an old ass man, so the whole effort thing is meaningless to me. Also if I'm at the physical condition where I'm too tired to fuck and I haven't just ran a marathon, its time for me to go quietly into that good night.

But...to go in the same direction as that thinking...if you lay on your back and she is riding on your shit, that is zero effort as well. Or the spooning position with her doing all the work. Guess you just gotta find the ones with that hip magic.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At the same time, I've had some blow jobs that were so terrible that it made me wonder if something was wrong with me. You don't ever come and it actually becomes awkward just laying there. Zero enthusiasm and a general sense of annoyance on her end that its not wrapping up. The mood is over and even regular sex looks unappealing.

On the other hand, I've gotten head that almost made me believe in god. The problem with those chicks is that they love sucking dick so much and are so sexually aggressive that they are crazy and normally impossible to date. When you find the happy medium, you marry her.

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

My theory is that they never realize that they're not the same size as when they were a puppy. My Mom's 100+ pound german shepard Elkie is convinced she can fit into a lap as well.

7. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So this may blow peoples minds as well but I don't give head to people I'm not involved with for a simi long period of time. One night stand? Totally not going down on you, I'm in this to have fun and lock jaw with a salty after taste is not fun. Or you can go the other route and use a condom, so I get lockjaw and the taste of plastic or lube. (ehh)
    I call it the " I don't suck a dick I don't know."

Long term FWB or Relationship? Sure I will suck that dick like there is no tomorrow. ( I define long term FWB as seeing each other on a regular basis for more then a month or so.)

I'm also really upfront about that, and I never ask anyone to go down on me if Im not willing to go down on them.

8. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My girlfriend doesn't mind giving blowjobs, but is not a fan of cum in her mouth. If we're in the shower there's no problem (good times) however if we're in bed she really prefers I cum elsewhere. When we started dating she had zero enthusiasm about them but times have changed.

Often when I hang out at her place on a weeknight she'll make me a homemade dinner and immediately march me upstairs to fuck me, so I'm in no position to complain. Tonight we're doing venison chili so I dunno about the sexy time afterwards...

9. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Sicnevol, I love you, but every post about your sex life really affirms that you and I are polar opposites in the boudoir.

10. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love you too! While I love my sex life, I am aware that it works for me, and probably not for many other people I know.

I want everyone to have the sex life that makes them all happy and shit.

11. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't see a problem with that. If it's a ONS - I'm not too keen on blowing them. I don't see it as a dominance issue, I see it as an intimacy issue.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I am way too excited about this "Motown Classics" two-disk set I just got.

In other news, I just asked my wife if she wanted to watch a Monty Python movie with me. Her response? "What the hell, are you joking?!? You KNOW I hate snakes!!!!"

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So some people view a girl blowing a guy as dominance thing, however if a guy blows a girl does that make the girl dominate over him?

14. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Only if it ends up like this:
    [​IMG]

15. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Depends who's in chains and who's got the whip :)

16. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

According to The Sopranos, yes. If you eat pussy, then you are one. Also, blacks and gays are not to be trusted and it's bad luck to walk by the fridge without stopping to eat lunch meat. RIP Tony, you taught me so much.

17. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know who else hated blowjobs?

That's right, Hitler

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Word is blowjobs just made him Fuhrerious.

19. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know who really hates eating pussy? Gays.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Since apparently I can't rep you:

That's one of the best off-the-cuff jokes I've heard in a long time.

And if you stole it from someone, then fuck you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.