Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I'm going to go on record as saying I want a sex life that makes me happy, but does not make me shit.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS HEAD?? It's like, all scabby or something. I can't even look at it. Barely. That is grossing me out.

I don't understand how giving a blowjob is considered submissive. I actually feel more in control then. I can make it good, ooorrrrr I can make it bad*. See? Control. I have a sensitive part of your body in my mouth, I can kind of do what I want.

*Only good people, only good.

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tend to avoid celebrity gossip like the plague, but I caught something about Gabourry Sidibe being taunted on Twitter after her Golden Globes appearance.

No, it is NOT ok to weigh that much. This isn't some bullshit anorexia issue, you are seriously morbidly obese. That's not ok to tell kids.

If more women looked like you, insulin would be in short supply and Golden Corral would have to start putting two restaurants side by side to keep up with demand.

You're not a role model, try to drop under 300 pounds and then you can preach.

Attached Files:

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Great. A 12 year old kid shot another student in the face with a shotgun today. And then Piers Morgan interviewed one of the eyewitnesses -- an elementary-aged girl -- and asked questions like "what did it feel like to see that shooting?"

Yeah, I'll drink to that. Or because of that.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Uhm... to be clear, way it is at her church I'm pretty sure you have to be over 300 lbs in order to qualify for preaching.

5. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Meh. You're right, that's not a healthy weight, but so what? She shouldn't be allowed to be seen in public in case little girls start thinking it's ok to be fat? Come on. She's an actress at an awards show for acting, why does there have to be any discussion beyond that? With all the fucked up shit that famous people do, being fat seems pretty tame in my opinion.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It will be hard to keep pretending being fat is cute with one leg. She is what imagine the Shoggoth looks like from At The Mountains Of Madness.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Dude, didn't Blackfish teach you anything? Whales like that are not meant for entertainment, and if they're kept in the entertainment tank, they'll go crazy and become a danger to society and eat people eventually.

8. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

There's this guy that kept getting severe pilonidal cysts and had to have multiple surgeries over the past 8 years. They kept coming back, so the doctors sewed his ass crack together thinking it will help heal quicker. I know you all want to see the picture!

FYI, he says he poops like everyone else.

Attached Files:

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

... out of his asshole?

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I've given my twin brother permission to take me out if I ever date a girl with a small rat dog. I can't stand those fucking things and usually can't stand the women who have them. Why are some people so afraid of a mid size dog? They're almost always more chill and relaxed than a little rat dog.

[​IMG]
    vs
    [​IMG]

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don't know why girls and Mickey Rourke love those hideous, twitchy little lemurs. They're bulemic Pugs, they should be drowned in holy water.

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

That's what everyone was asking him on Reddit. I guess the wound is very close to his asshole. He has to be very careful wiping.

See what you made me do with your sarcastic comment smartass? I had to actually write more stuff about it!

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, now I can imagine how delicate it must have been to wipe when they had just shown his ass-crack shut. Because it was still healing and odds are there was a decent chance that some fecal material could have gotten stuck in the wound.

Why'd you share that picture if you didn't want to write about it?

14. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Um, I did. In my original post. That was enough. I thought.

15. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In some ways, Walmart is good for the consumer. In another regard, the rise of walmart is simply business evolution. Mom and pop stores closing is a bit sad, but they couldn't compete, so the consumer benefits because they get lower prices and more available merchandise.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart, but I don't think it outcompeting local businesses is a bad thing.

17. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Walmart's products, including their food, are complete shit. Funny enough, the mom and pop produce market is where I get all my stuff from at a significantly cheaper cost. All those stories of mistreated livestock, dairy laden with hormones? Those places distribute to Walmart almost exclusively. Shittiest quality on the market. Everything else they sell is Chinese garbage.

Walmart is terrible for everyone except the people working there that wouldn't have jobs otherwise.

18. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cool, so if those local businesses have better products, and people begin demanding those products, then Wal Mart will fade away. Ultimately if you don't like their products and their business, then you need to blame the people shopping there. It is a retail store, the only reason it succeeds is because people shop there. Wal Mart is a reflection of the demands of the people shopping there, because of that, you can't blame it for the merchandise it sells, you need to blame the people buying it.

Look at Whole Foods. A market developed for a grocery store that sold different merchandise than was available at the local grocery. Is Whole Foods bad for outcompeting local farmers markets?

19. AdrianSSS

AdrianSSS
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Been there and can go you one better. A divorced girl I dated had a rockin' body after being short and stumpy when she was married. I guess she took the whole "new life" thing pretty seriously and started working out the minute she was away from the ex-husband.

Needless to say I was very excited to hit that after a few dates. And when I finally did...it was all missionary, but it was also almost completely motionless. That's right, after plenty of foreplay and once I was inside, I wasn't to move because I'd "hurt her". So she'd rock back and forth in an almost unnoticeable rhythm, for 10 or so minutes, until she'd come. The movements would become more, shall we say, of an enjoyable length for me, but never long enough to get me over the line.

We didn't stay together very long after the first few times.

20. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Neither are morally or economically wrong. Walmart will never go away because 1. it is too cheap 2. they're everywhere, especially small towns where the Walmart is where everyone hangs out on Friday and I wish I was kidding. Walmart coming or going doesn't affect me one bit, though I do despise their model. They're toxic, greedy fucks. I was just saying avoid it if you give half a shit about your body or want to avoid motorized scooter hit and runs.

Whole Foods blows my mind. Who are these people paying $5 a pound for vegetables? How does a family afford that even on 100k? It's all gorgeous, but you're out of your fucking gourd shopping there exclusively. A family of 4 would drop $600 a week there like it was nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.