Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you'd be doing her missionary, and you had to stay still while she rocked back and forth? Thats probably the weirdest sex story I've heard on here, and that includes Juicy's shower-poo anecdote.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thats odd. Reminds me minorly of a girl I dated. She was actually pretty good in bed, but for her to get off, she had to be on top and I had to slightly elevate my hips and just basically hold it. Then she would rock back and forth, kind of a modified scoot, until she got off. It was always a race between her getting off and me, feeling almost nothing due to condom and lack of sensation from her movements, losing my erection. It was a bitch.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first girlfriend was similar, except instead of me losing my erection, her grinding against me would somehow pinch my wang and hurt, so I'd try to just grin and bear it until she got off.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Wal-Mart is a reflection of garbage.

That's what they sell, and that's who their regular customers are. Garbage. Find one non- perishable thing in that store that isn't made in China. You know China, the country that sends us leaded paint toys and poisons dog food and toothpaste. They send over thousands of shipping crates filled with their useless crap, and they crates go back completely hollow and empty. Import/export at its finest. The four assholes known as The Walton siblings are four of the ten richest people in America yet their employees had to hold fundraisers for themselves on Christmas.

The worst thing about Walmart is it will never crash and burn. Only Apple out-profits it in sales. Very, very sad. Not one good reason to like that store.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I think relatively few people use it as their staple, and those families tend to be making easily more than 100k yearly. As a matter of fact, I've been informed that you can't even live in a studio apartment and eat ramen on that in NYC.

For a lot of others though, it's a good way to supplement your shopping with ingredients that you can't find elsewhere or want of a certain quality. The same way somebody might buy Starbucks every day, they might also buy a couple things at Whole Foods every week.

The other 25% of their market is 20somethings on their way to book club meetings or dinner parties and who want to bring a cheese fancy enough to signal that their life is entirely control, before they drink a bottle and a half of wine on a Tuesday.

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I guess I would maybe understand what you were talking about it if she were preaching, or telling kids that looking like her was cool, or that being fat was the greatest things since complex carbs became readily dispersible, but this is what I saw her write on Twitter:

That's not preaching. That's a comeback.

Attacking her for that kind of just sounds like, "fat people should do nothing except feel bad that they're fat and not make me look at them."

7. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's sexy. Kind of like reverse-necrophilia.

8. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean zombie sex? Be sure to hit it from behind, don't want to get bit.

9. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

New TV Pilot Concept: Rob Ford and Chris Christie team up to run a city (possibly Detroit?).
    Prospective Show Title: The Biggest Loser.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I imagine this isn't too far off from what Adriansss experience was like. I can't imagine laying there perfectly still, almost lifeless, while the person on top of you slowly moves. So amazingly weird.

[​IMG]

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you.

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I like this idea, but it'd have to be a different city because there's not much left to ruin in Detroit. For maximum entertainment value, it'd have to be a city that's:

-currently fairly or decently well-run
    -a city with lots of important issues and considerations that can be fucked up if not handled properly
    -a city with an ornery, involved citizenry that expects competent leadership

I think New York or Boston would make good choices, personally.

14. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

New Orleans has a mayoral election next month. Send 'em both here. Ford can't be worse than what we currently have and if Christie thinks Jersey is fucked up and corrupt he ain't seen nothin'.

15. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Weren't you one of the people talking about how the Duck Dynasty guy shouldn't be immune from social repercussions for what he said? If we're going to demonize a guy who only spoke his opinion when specifically asked for it and really didn't even say anything that every other Christian in the world also believes, then it is ridiculously hypocritical to say that this chick making years of bad decisions without any regard to her health and the image she is portraying is somehow okay. She doesn't have to say it's cool, her actions speak for themselves.

And in case some bleeding heart comes crying to me, I'm not saying she should look like a model, she just shouldn't be morbidly obese? That's really not asking much at all.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree. You hear people always talking about how when an actress loses weight, how she's too skinny. Acusing her of being anorexic and what a poor image and message that sends to America's female youth. How is this any different but on the other side of the aisle? People get all up in arms when someone criticizes a person for being way fat. But look at her for shits sake. She's not just a little overweight. She is dangerously obese. And her comeback, while somewhat witty, was ignoring the problem all together. And that problem is that she is on a private jet because no one would be able to sit next to her on a normal plane. Seriously though, its about sending a message.

17. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Morbid obesity needs to be treated with the same view as anorexia. It is a mental health disorder, whether someone admits it or not. If an anorexic denies they are sick, does society say good for her, she's confident? No people say she's sick but doesn't comprehend it yet. For some reason, when someone is morbidly obese and embraces it, some people take a different view (sometimes even congratulating them), and allow the denial/delusion to continue. This view of obesity needs to be confronted in the same way that people don't tolerate anorexics showing off how little they weigh. I don't think people comprehend that these attitudes are contagious. By highlighting how happy she is at her unhealthy weight, she is encouraging other people who are similarly sick to not seek treatment. This is dangerous to those people, and like I said, shouldn't be embraced as a good thing.

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, shut up. I saw the other post you made like this but deleted. If every time people lied to themselves or denied an inevitable reality were classified as a mental illness, there wouldn't be a person alive not locked up in a mental ward.

19. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're comparing the derogatory, bigoted comments someone made about other people to one woman's personal physical health. They are completely different issues.

She is an actress. She isn't a nutritionist or a fitness model. She is not encouraging little girls to be obese. Even if she were (which she isn't) it wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface of the constant messages given to women in our fat-hating, diet-obsessed culture.

And lets be fucking real here, you're talking about the messages that celebrities send? Being fat doesn't hold a candle to the unhealthy lifestyles that some celebrities lead.

You're getting coked up and egging your neighbor's house? Hahaha. You're fat? SHAME ON YOU!

20. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Either we've all dated the same woman or this is way more common than I knew, as I've had a similar experience. She told me before she even hopped on "I'll let you know when you're hitting the right spot, then I just need you to not move". It was about as boner-diminishing as the other guys have described. It didn't help that the foreplay to this barely perceptable rocking was her telling me how huge a cock her ex-boyfriend had.

Tangential to the "Wal-mart is Evil" discussion, in the 70s and 80s, the angst was that shopping malls were forcing mom&pop stores to close. I no longer felt sorry for those small businesses after living in a smaller town with a struggling downtown area - where all the stores were open 9 to 5 M-F (you know, when most people are at work), Saturday morning, and not all on Sundays. If you want to make money, it might not be bad idea to be open when your customers are available. The mall stores, however, were all open until 9 or 10 at night, and all day saturday and sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.