Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She must look like Blythe Danner since that's Gwyneth Paltrow in the "Sweet" label because of course it is.

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell no, she doesnt want a retarded baby.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Guile, ballin' story.

Except it doesn't have shit on my ballin story. Pfft. Luxury Suite? That's nice. Did you fly there on a Hawker 800? Did you stay in a Penthouse with Diddy down the hall? No? When you had bottle service was DJ Jazzy Jeff DJing? No? Don't bring that weak shit in here, sounds like you stayed in a log cabin.

Real talk though. Friends went out to the pool while I chilled back in the cabana, with bottle service there...natch...and brought back these two girls back to the cabana, because of course we had bottle service. It was a hooker and hooker in training. Took like 45 minutes to find out the real situation, because they had great fucking answers. If we were more drunk, it would have slipped by, but they got caught on the "How do you two know each other?" question. One of them was from like small town Washington, and the other was from small town Iowa. The hooker started off saying she was a bartender, but then said she lived in Palms Place where we were saying, which costs way too much for a bartender. Me being a pitbull when it comes to noticing something was off, kept asking what that gig was like, if it was a fancy bar with mixology etc. She started mentioning how she has help from friends, how they started taking her on trips for free so they wouldn't be alone etc. Then it was like "ah ha!" Then my friends went dumb and basically started asking if they could just fuck because they found each other mutually attractive. That didn't fly.

Lesson learned, attractive girls do not approach men in pools in Las Vegas if you aren't famous. But I did ball so hard though. Guile don't let these guys hate on you, they wish they could live the life! HATERS GON HATE.

4. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FuhReelz.
    People over 30 having kids is bad news.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What evs dude, without a picture of you pippin bottles with Goose in one hand and pro in the other, you could have just found random Vegas shots of google my friend.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nah playa, dem pics forreal. Just not gonna put my face on here for y'all to get all meme crazy. I know the deal. I respect the streets. Not hatin' the playaz, imma hate on da game.

*This is what happens when Parker has zero work to do.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jesus, even I can fake Blackspeak better than you

8. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

This is hysterical.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wimp.com/theinternet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wimp.com/theinternet/</a>

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's something a little bit suspect about doing a joint venture with a German brewery and calling it "collaboration ale".

Don't you think?

10. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You outta be fixing your fucking website, what a shit design.

Off sick today, throat feels like its on fire, might have to fight it off with vodka and OJ.

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shoot me an email, I'll address it in a mailbag in like 3 months.

12. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You talkin' about this stuff? Stag Series #8 - August's Bock I got a 6-pack and my girlfriend and I had some with venison chili a couple nights ago, it is pretty good stuff. Even she liked it too.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I kept thinking, well, you know Grantland is pretty savvy - they'll figure out in short order how awful it is. Orrr, I thought that I would get used to it.

Nope. It sucks.

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everyone I know hates it. No way they are going to keep it that way. They have to know.

15. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I hate you all.

You know what else I hate? Babies R Us. That place would make bank if they opened a sports bar in the back the dads to drink away their sorrows while their wives spend all their money on crap they have to put together when they get home.

18. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is The Husband's first child. He's got all kinds of experiences to gain.

i'd rather sit in the back at the sports bar while he shops.

I've started painting the living room - all of the males in my house except the dog have disappeared , suddenly having projects to complete.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

My wife is painting the baby room currently. She wanted it to be charcoal grey originally, and I told her that since our son was already fucked with me as a father I didn't want to delay him further by having a depressing color on his room. We settled on a grey-blue shade (it's called "antique blue").

Unfortunately, one of hobbies is wood working. I say unfortunately, because it's only a hobby if you want to do it. Not if you're being told under threat of execution to do something, like refurbish an old dresser, and then put baby bumpers on it.

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Husband was gracious enough to paint high for me, and tape the top of a pair of windows. Then he kind of eyeballed me and skittered onward saying something about SSD or something of that nature.

I don't mind doing it by myself, but my music will be loud and you lose all voting rights on how I do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.