Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

No one else noticed she (he?) is about to take her brother's head off with that bat?

We have people that come in that are on Xanax, Klonopin and Ambien, plus some other mood altering drugs. They can barely talk. I have no idea how they function in society.

2. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing will ever be as disturbing as this one:

[​IMG]

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Still, Bob Hartley is a snivelling, cowardly little tool in a suit; just like his cocksucking rich boy boss who sits in his climate-controlled box and shits on players.

LOOK AT The little shit in that video. You can't even own up to sending your killsquad out to start a game? I tell you something, if Calgary still had an awesome coach like Terry Crisp he'd be licking a knife blade and spitting blood at the other bench. That was straight-up pussy shit.

It's really sad to see a franchise I admire run by such tumbling, unlikable cunts.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, I can't stand the guy, the Canucks hiring him shows just how fucked up their management is. For fucks sake, he literally got chased out by the NYR players, why would you hire him? Did you see he even confronted the Flames players in the hallway? I wish someone would put him in his place, really let him know that he's classless and ineffective.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I was originally talking about Hartley, sorry, but you and Wags are both right. And Torts is lucky he didn't get fucking punched in the hall.

Both those guys are driving franchises I like into the ground. It isn't right.

The biggest insult is Burke quarterback USA Olympic hockey. He's a businessman, like Gary Bettman he gives not ONE SHIT about the sport itself or the fans.

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I'm trying to think whether mom or dad originally had the idea for that photo, and what the conversation must have been like to convince the other it was a good idea.

And then, how many drugs did they have to give the kids to put on smiles during the pose?

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wonder how many drugs the kids are on now because of that photo.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, just throwing this out there - dad looks a lot older than mom.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fucking right. How stupid is it when people hear that a wild, captive animal kills a trainer and the generic reaction is "Oh, my! They should put the beast down for turning like that!"

....excuuuuse me? A little lesson on living things: when you fuck with an animal-- and it kills you-- well, that is EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE DEAD. Because you fucked with an animal. What the fuck makes us so special that we feel that animals have no right to attack us when provoked? Animals have no quarter or conscience. They have instinct to survive and when you smack, beat or tease them and they shred you then you fucking asked for it.

We are NOT the supreme being on this planet, just the smartest. There are reasons why we don't swim in shark-infested waters or camp in the Amazon rain forest. And getting in a killer whale tank? Jesus Christ you have to be retarded to take yourself out of your own land environment and swim with a fish the weighs as much as six cars. We do NOT rule. The Lion may think HE'S king of the jungle, but you drop him off in Antarctica and he'll be a penguin's bitch by sundown.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If anyone's never seen BBC's Frozen Planet, I highly advise you do. But here's a clip with someone who isn't David Attenborough narrating for some reason.

They weren't fucking around when they named them "Killer Whales".

#650 ghettoastronaut, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Swimming with orcas seems on-par with the people who think they are friends with wild grizzly bears to me. You have to respect wildlife for what it is, and that means realizing some animals are like God's Natural Killing Machines and are not to be fucked with.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And that is No Quarter, right there. This so-called "expert" and his poor girlfriend didn't just get murked, they were torn to pieces like insects.

We're not meant to be their friends. I'll take the suburbs thank you very much.

13. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now throw in 6-9 tallboy Keystones a night and you have my ex-husband's daily existence for at least three years running.

And he could stand, talk, walk, and more.

Those drugs are awful.

Orcas are beautiful creatures that should be left alone. Black Fish was depressing.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck are you guys talking about? I grew up watching Free Willy and that movie taught me Killer Whales are my friends. Wild animals my ass, they're more like a family dog than a caged tiger.

Btw, Benzo's in the short term are very effective, I hope people understand that. If someone is on them for a while though and they develop dependence, then its an issue. However, to calm someone down before a surgery or to stop a panic attack they are amazing.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, my work here is done.

16. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Bingo, at least for me. I have a Xanax prescription, but my doc specifically told me when I first started using it 5 years ago that if I was taking it every day to let him know and they would put me on something else to avoid dependency. For the most part with some counseling and exercise I have gotten to a point where I can make 30 pills last 6-7 months and just hit a half pill when my anxiety is bad enough that I a cannot get it back under control with a "timeout."

My mother on the other hand has to take it just to sleep anymore and if I ever meet her doc face to face he won't like the outcome.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love how Jennifer Lawrence just says what we are all thinking. Yes I'd have sex with her armpits.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Could anybody explain why when someone is offended by something, their being offended socially overpowers the thousands of us who aren't offended?

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Twitter has really fucked up this and put "outrage" into a new stratosphere in our society. When you have national news reporting outrage and citing random individual peoples tweets you give a whole lot of fucking power to nobodies.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The other day, the pitiful hack groupies of Favstar started a flame war with comic Kyle Kinane, accusing him of stealing some random fucking tweet he never heard of as one of his own jokes. He made a comparison between Sex In The City and The Golden Girls- like nobody has done that on their own at some point, and these Twitter fags jump all over him. Naturally he's a comic genius and owned them all, but that place is so fucked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.