Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/10/14 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Re: Re: 1/10/14 WDT

But you thought she was older, right?

Edit: Damn Frebis.

Also, we probably know too much about your life.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Actually she was tidy and smart, but there's no antibiotic for random temper tantrums. Man or woman, screaming and destruction fits are very high on my pet peeve list. It's pretty bad when the teenager is the mature one.

Strip bars are a den of hate. It is a place where every single staff member has a competitive contempt for each other that borders on actual murderous intentions. Drunk, on drugs, half of them are an outlaw biker's property so they have an "I'm an untouchable" attitude where they just act however they damn well please, despite the fact that, you know, they're at their goddamn jobs and should act accordingly.

3. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my clients is 45 and married to a 25 year old. It seems ridiculous but they seem to go really well together.

But, honestly, that's generally the outlier. I find that being relatively close in age is much more common and workable with large age gaps rarely working out because of differing maturity levels and stages of life.

For hooking up, however, I think the age gap is fairly irrelevant. If you're just fooling around then relationship compatibility matters less than physical spark.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I remember I was at by brother in laws bachelor party and we went to a strip club. We were at the seats next to the dance floor, we were just sitting there chilling. The girl who was dancing wasn't particularly attractive and extraodinarily bitchy. She stood there calling all of us cheap and lame for not throwing out more money.

Heres' at tip, if you want me to give you cash, don't call me cheap.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A photo of hanging bats upside-down looks like they're about to fight West Side Story-style

[​IMG]

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Fucking exactly bro. Good on you for acknowledging that trans people often have a shitty lot, and they have a suicide attempt rate 25 times the general population, and still trying to find little ways that you could maybe make it worse for them.

Way to not give em the power, man. It's like I always say: "why make the bare minimum effort to do decent thing, when I could spend that effort complaining about being asked to do that thing instead?"

7. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Made me think of MJ's Thriller video. Or possibly Backstreet's Back.

8. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

the mexico vacation that I went to was to celebrate a woman turning 40. Yep, this is what over the hill 40 year old female looks like. should probably send her out to pasture

Attached Files:

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

10. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those bats have huge balls. Big ol' bat balls. That's all I have to say about that.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do feel sorry for some women who are 40 and aren't married/divorced/ in a committed relationship. Society pretty much condemns these women as lesbian/messed up/really weird

[​IMG]

12. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'll have to disagree with you. I just turned 40 and started dipping my toe into the dating waters again recently. There are some fine looking ladies at 40+. And they like sex a lot too.

On the other hand I probably have to give you some points for the crazy. There are some batshit women out there.

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Enh. That doesn't really have anything to do with age. Bitches be crazy no matter how old they are.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good point. Imagine marrying someone only to find out they've been lying signficantly about their age. Say you're 30 and you think you've married a 28 year old only to find out after you're married that they are 23.

Sorry FlatRate, had to do it.

15. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#935 Gravy, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that a high waisted bathing suit bottom or shorts? BURN HER WITH FIRE!

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right on. Finally, someone has sympathy for women who are 40 and not divorced. Those women who are 40 and divorced have had a free ride on the sympathy train for too long, and it needs to stop.

In other news, really cold nights are nice because it's a high-pressure system and the air isn't humid, isn't windy, and there's usually good stargazing to be had.

On the other hand, it hasn't been above -20 degrees since... I don't even know how long.

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So another teacher got canned because her school found pictures of her cans. So here are the pictures. Huzzah!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/01/21/girls/kaitlin-pearson-nude-photos-south-street-elementary-fitchburg/#25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/01/21/girl ... chburg/#25</a>

[​IMG]

(Holy fucking shit)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Divorced women were at least in a long term committed relationship at some point. I would've thought a med student would have enough reading skills to comprehend that.

20. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: 1/10/14 WDT

Maybe but this place is also good for venting about shit I wouldn't normally say in social settings, also I could say something about being able to pick your boobs out of a boob line-up but that may come off creepy.....

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.