Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/29/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    It's pregnant.

2. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If all the water outside is frozen it might not have been able to get a fresh source. I took in a feral who ended up being pregnant. When she started giving birth she decided to start on my lap. Now I have three cats, her and two of her kids.

If it is pregnant you could get her spade and they will abort the kittens.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I took in a stray pregnant dog in Mississippi. I found her on Christmas day and I'm pretty sure you go to hell for turning away the pregnant on Christmas.

She was the stupidest dog I've ever encountered. Totally untrainable, I think she was fucking retarded. She gave birth to three puppies that were equally stupid. They all died within a year and half doing stupid shit.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Wants you to fuck it.

5. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had eight or nine cats over the years, all but two were strays or throwaways. Two came to the back door, meowed, walked right in and never left. One was an old guy the dipshit down the street let out. He was 13+, declawed, and she put him out. He kept showing up on my porch so I kept him. Another was this little orange cat, fit in your palm, maybe 2 months old when we got him. Some dickless waste of life tossed him onto the highway from a moving car when he was a month old. Broken legs, broken face. Vet gave him to us. For all that cat's troubles he grew up to be around 25 pounds and damn near 3 feet long head to tail. Absolute coward.

Samuel L wants you to neuter your pets.

[​IMG]

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If he is I'll be impressed.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

When I was up in Idaho clearing out my mom's house I had a stray cat show up. I had my mom's kitty tree (Some stupid expensive thing for cats to climb up and sit on) out on the porch. The cat climbed up there and was happy as shit. It would meow at me and I'd pet it and give it some food when I'd walk out the door. That was pretty much our interaction.

Then it dropped below zero, so I brought it inside. It fucking hated being inside, so back outside it went.

I eventually found the owners who told me it was a house cat and they took it home. Two days later, it was back at my house. They came and got it and it was immediately back at my house again. I guess it didn't like being a house cat, I can respect that.

8. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, my cat who was a feral is outside right now at midnight and it is below freezing. I have cattails and woods where she is with foxes. I have to go out and call her to get her to come in and sometimes she wont for a day or two. I am going to try to get her in once more tonight but I think she will be spending her night in the woods.

9. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I was lucky with this cat. My friend's mom had a farm in Alabama, and the farm cat had kittens. I volunteered to adopt one, sight unseen. My best friend went with me to pick up this 4 month old kitten. From the day I brought him home he started following me room-to-room...even when I showered. He would lay down in between the shower curtain and liner. (Freak!) If he isn't in our laps he wants us to play with him. He is the ultimate love bug. So much so that sometimes it's a little annoying. I'm just glad that he's sweet 90% of the time and not a total dick or antisocial. I've had him for over 8 years now, and he hasn't changed. He has the same little personality as he did on the first day.

10. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seems like there's 1 in 10 farm cats like that and the rest are just wild ditch tigers that can disappear in a blink. My grandparents have a super friendly black and white tuxedo girl in their calving shed that I honestly wouldn't mind having around, but between my dog and fiance's allergies that ain't happening.

[​IMG]

This fat fuck Timmy (pronounced like Timmah from South Park) was a wild farm kitten until my cousins brought them to their house in college. Then my aunt took him in and force-fed him so his belly would drag on the floor like a broom or something, I dunno. He isn't quite this chubby now but is still impressive:

[​IMG]

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think my dog could handle having a cat around. She gets super rambunctious with just about every other living creature. Im sure the psychological terror of being chased around all the time wouldn't make for a friendly cat.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Our dog loves our cat. Wants to be friends. Our cat hates the dog. Like with a simmering, violent rage. The dog isn't having it. She will become friends with the cat or die trying. The dog will die trying, because it is NEVER going to happen. The cat had ten years of solitude before we bought the lop-eared, airbourne Energizer fucking Bunny with bulldozer feet and she hates the dog entirely.

I would like to introduce you to Belgium's Minister Of Health. I am not kidding:

image.jpg image.jpg

13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm thinking about getting into pigeon racing.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's an excellent idea. You could beat them pretty easily. I've seen those things and they can't run for shit.

15. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well they lose a lot of momentum with their bad form. Bobbing your head like that can really slow you down.

16. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need to watch the first half of season 5 of Scandal... and I have Amazon Prime and they still want to make me pay for it and that isn't going to happen. I have Hulu and Netflix too and I can't find all of the episodes in either place. Help.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In other news, the long awaited return of The Venture Brothers was tonight... just about to go watch it.

About fucking time, assholes.

18. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best picture of Marge Simpson ever.
    Marge Simpson.jpg

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is there going to be a Super Bowl thread this year where somebody posts all the leaked commercials I am expected to watch? I am counting on all of you to allow me to keep being lazy about trying to track any of them down. Doesn't Parker usually post some of those? Is he dead?

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Parker had a New Year's resolution to reduce his use of the internet, which included essentially cutting out this place. He may be back in the future. But for now, sounds like his resolve is holding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.