Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/6/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe this thread needs more drunk. Where is Abneretta?

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Sorry y'all, I'm on a music kick.

Long before Judas Priest's Rob Halford came out as gay, our singer met him back stage at a concert. Rob tried to fuck our poor, confused singer. That was about '84 or '85 and our running joke about Priest after that encounter was "We're not gay, we FUCK men."

Looking back, I guess Rob was pretty obvious. I always loved playing this song, my singer not so much. Not because Rob tried to fuck him, our singer just didn't have the licks Rob did.

We did always open the night with a Priest tune though....just to let folks know what they were in for. (We did it minus the Defenders of the Faith bit) No one ever gets up and dances at 9 o'clock for the bands first song.

Speaking of dancing...We were playing somewhere in Bum Fuck, Montana one night and there was this girl that got up and danced. We were playing The Zoo, she was wearing a white top and a short purple dress. Holy shit. I've never seen a girl move like that. I was in love. As soon as we were done with the song I went over to the singer's mic and proclaimed my everlasting love, devotion, and free drinks on the band's tab for her the rest of the night. She immediately left the bar. I guess she was a lesbian.

EDIT: Speaking of girls that drove me nuts...in the late 80's I met a girl here in Vegas. A tiny, little, very hot red head. Fuck me if I can remember what her name was. Anyways, she gave me a tape of her former boyfriend's band....they were called Quiet Riot. Ah, but not the Quiet Riot y'all know....this was a demo tape....when Randy Rhodes was still with the band. Her former boyfriend? Kevin DuBrow. AKA "Damn is that one ugly dude."

#43 toytoy88, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don't see what the fuck your problem is with this obvious role model. He said there, right in bold and I quote "NOT CREEPY".

How much more evidence do you require, Columbo? Let it go, he wants to help people. Who are 19-25 and have vaginas, etc.

...Sorry I can't possibly go on. That was AWESOME. He's either a reallygood troll or a genuine person-of-interest.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Maybe he's just really concerned and caring about people 19-25 with vaginas and wants to make sure that they don't fall in with anyone with ill intent, or a van with a mural on the side instead of his completely safe and not a rape-mobile motor home.

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know an older guy who brought an RV to Coachella to get laid. A/C in the desert is a pussy magnet like you wouldn't believe. To be fair, dude was good looking and a tech millionaire, but still... desert fuck wagon.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dibs on band name!

8. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I'm getting a vehicle for questionable pursuits it isn't going to be some Cousin Eddie ride, I'm getting a boat. The RV lacks the implication.

9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That whole post is creepy. I would think a predator would be more discrete, but this guy was a manager at soup plantation so he's obviously ahead of the game.

"must keep hands and feet moisturized at all times"

[​IMG]

10. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Last night when you posted this I was sitting on the couch with my kids asleep beside me, reading The Stand. I was drinking water.

I feel like I've failed you.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have, its ok though, we know you'll bounce back.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It ain't the 70,s anymore, Chevy vans just don't pull wool like they used to.

Boating on the other hand still gets it done. The allure of sunning themselves and getting drunk on half a drink is irresistible. The debauchery I've seen from hot girls on boats during jimmy buffet concerts is staggering. I stayed at a friend's place on lake havasu one Memorial Day weekend. His girlfriend brought friends but one of them took one for the team and hooked up with some guy they met with a boat. We didn't see them the rest of the weekend.

13. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The whole posting was creepy, but going by the author's own count, it's only 7 creepy demands directed at women 30+ years his junior.

Tsk tsk, some women just don't know a great opportunity when they see one.

Even the guy's name is creepy. If I had to come up with a name for a sexual predator, it would probably be Gordie.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

We've made it past Back to theFuture 2.

SkyNet already has become self-aware.

Today is Roy Batty's (from Blade Runner) first birthday.

Worst of all? It's now 2017. The year of....The Running Man:

image.jpeg

HEY CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!!

15. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trump is being inaugurated on the 20th. Seeing as that is the 100% guaranteed inevitable result, I would describe that movie's prediction as quite accurate.

More importantly (impending doom is whatevs) that is one of the Arnie movies that is criminally under seen.

Man, they just don't make movies like that anymore. It's like they try too hard these days. Sometimes I WANT my action movie to be stupid. As long as it's self aware and unapologetic.

The novella version by Stephen King is very different than the movie, but pretty good as well.

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I can't stop laughing at this sentence.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's funny, but every word true. Boats rake it in. Anything my friend pulled his boat into a Great Lakes town, it wouldn't take long for it to have women all over it. Single guys with a boat can have a lot of fun if they wish.

The problem with owning a boat is that it pretty much has to be a lifestyle, it is a lot of fucking work. Gas and storage and cleaning etc. I love the water, I think owning a boat would be cool-- if only I had the time for it.-- I wouldn't want to own anything with more than an outboard motor unless I lived in a coast/marina town, which I don't.

Hell, even a SeaDoo costs as much as a car. Still haven't been on one, they look like a riot. I always tell people I know who get "let's get a boat" stuck in their head to treat it like getting a tattoo: take a long, LONG time to think and make sure you want to be stuck with this.

And yes, Steve Winwood is good boat music. I prefer Traffic personally.

18. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Yeah, it's not the boat part. It's the combination of "debauchery" and "Jimmy Buffet concert."

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I would have LOVED them to remake The Running Man as King wrote it. It was mean and ruthless and took place in the real world, not an arena. And I adored the ending, something King has a habit of sucking at-- his stories are about the journey.

20. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Does it help that I'm doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen while drinking a really strong gin and tonic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.