Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/8/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I still peruse the internet for property and this one caught my eye:

5 Acres in Colorado for $6K or $87.16 a month for 100 months.

Such a fucking deal...

huh.JPG

Christ. Even my anti social ass doesn't find this appealing. And there's probably snakes.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

LEO's busting people like this I guess usually feel an equal combination of understandably on-guard nervousness with the urge to laugh themselves sick afterwards...

Of course the guy you're speaking of needs serious professional help, he surely has some degree of personality disorder...or he REALLY wants his fifteen minutes.

#22 Crown Royal, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't watched Making a Murderer yet but I swear to god if I watch it and it turns out to be as one sided as Serial was (is), Im going to be pissed.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

have bacon in my mouth, coffee brewing, a dog waiting to be walked, and I think the restaurant down the way has brunch with endless mimosas. Saturdays are the day that all my dreams come true.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

But you can legally shoot on it!!!

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

You're gonna be pissed. It's laughably biased. If you're not going to watch it:

A white trash guy was wrongfully convicted of rape and spent time in jail. Conviction is overturned and he sues. Then he and his nephew is accused of murder of some girl. The narrative is that the town cops framed him because they were humiliated and couldn't afford the lawsuit from the wrongful rape conviction. His nephew has the IQ of a jar of pickles, making it worse. So the theory is there's a big conspiracy because this guy and his family are the town embarrassment. He's convicted again and is now in prison.

Personally, I think there was some fuckery going on by the cops. A lot of things didn't add up in the investigation. However I think he and his nephew are still guilty as fuck. For all intents and purposes he's a piece of shit with colorful wrap sheet and was obssessed with that chick.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Somehow my PayPal account got fucked up. It somehow unlinked my debit card, but it's still linked...if that makes any sense. I can't see it, I can't re-add it, I can't do shit. PayPal was no help either, 1/2 hour on the phone and all they could tell me is "It should work." Well it doesn't work phone monkey, that's why I'm talking to you. They told me it may take a few days to figure out what the problem is.

How the fuck am I supposed to drunkenly buy shit I don't need off e-bay without PayPal?

8. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If my personal experience with PayPal is any indication, you will never hear back from them. They aren't looking into it.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Heh. I'll sic e-bay on them. I've already got three auctions I can't pay, with more to come.

EDIT: Son of a bitch. Speaking of drunk purchases...I'm putting together a high grade (PSA 8-9) set of '72 Topps. (That was the year young toytoy started buying packs of cards) and I just bought what was listed as a PSA 9 Dick Allen for $9.50. I have no problem with that. Then I looked at the picture...it's graded 9 (OC). Which means it WOULD be a 9 except that it was printed off center. Which makes it basically a PSA 7 that is worth $4, except no one likes qualifiers on their graded cards.

Fuck.

#29 toytoy88, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  10. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Call back until you talk to someone who knows what the hell they're talking about. I received an e-mail in Chinese from paypal saying that I needed to verify my identity or my recent transactions wouldn't go through. I haven't used paypal for two years. So I called and talked to some dipshit who said that nothing had happened to my account and then transferred me to e-bay who then transferred me back to paypal where I spoke to someone who said they put me in touch with a security person. Who did know what she was talking about, said someone was indeed in my account, and helped me change all my security shit and said they would monitor my account and provide follow up.

So just stay pissed and keep talking to people until you get satisfaction. There are far too many assholes out there who like to pretend they know what they're talking about when they don't.

Sean Penn, actor, weirdo, do-gooder, and Madonna-beater interviewed El Chapo for Rolling Stone magazine-

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160109

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Some call it harassment, others call it persistence. Comcast is similarly terrible, but eventually, if you call enough, you get some guy who is about to quit his soul sucking job and will give you everything you want because 1: I'm nice, and 2: Fuck the company.

Like. A. Charm.

12. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup... please, thank you, and persistence.

My girlfriend thinks we're going to a movie after dinner tonight. Ha! Everything is set in place now.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Are you proposing?

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hope. If he's planning on killing her for the insurance he is leaving a trail of evidence a mile long.

I Feel like a douchecunt. Went right from the gym, sweat pants and sun glasses, to Costco to buy a giant barrel of protein powder. "Excuse me, folks. Man shit."

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No duck tape? Pshaw.

16. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes. She thinks we're going bowling now after dinner (romantic), but I'll surprise her by taking her back to the theater we went to on our first date here in town six years ago. I'm curious how long it'll take for her to figure it out.

17. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dear in laws who said they didn't want to eat but came over at 3 to sit around and make me wait all fucking night to actually consume the chili that has been cooking all day,

Get the fuck out already.

Sincerely,
    D26

18. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Anyone install an HD antenna on their house? If you did, how difficult was it and how is the reception?

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I'm on my 4th call to PayPal and it's taking all of my self control to not start screaming at these idiots.

They've tried saying it was my browser.
    They tried telling me it was the person receiving payments that had issues. All 8 of them? I don't think so.
    One idiot blind transferred me to e-bay.
    Now they've decided I must have a limit on my card. It may, but it's not $150, and that wouldn't make my card disappear.

3 fucking hours on the phone and they're just trying to blame everyone but themselves for fucking up my account.

EDIT: That last call was an hour and 20 minutes, I was conferenced to e-bay and my card issuer, who both seemed confused as to why Paypal was calling them with what was obviously their problem. The final solution? "This is weird." They're going to hand it off to their second level monkeys again.

#39 toytoy88, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  20. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Antennas are antennas. Get it as high as possible and point it in the best direction. After a certain distance the reception for a digital signal is going to be significantly worse than the old analog signals, if only because digital signals stop working all together while the analog signals used to just get fuzzy. When I was growing up, we could get about a dozen over the air channels. Now a digital antenna at my parents' place might get three stations at best.

Someone has been using a Paypal account with my email address for the last 2 years. His name is Bill Allen, and I get email receipts for all of his transactions. Paypal won't do anything because I can't tell them the credit card number associated with the account. Legally, I think it counts as Identity fraud, but Paypal doesn't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.