Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/8/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    So is it A or B? Or a combination of the 2?

"Tonya Couch, the mother of so-called "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch, had her bond lowered from $1 million to $75,000 on Monday."

"Tarrant County, Texas, Magistrate Judge Matt King ordered Tonya Couch to be examined after the court found "reasonable cause" to believe that she suffers from "a mental illness or is a person with a mental retardation," according to court documents."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/us/texas-affluenza-tonya-couch/index.html

3. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A former student who is a relatively smart girl in college at a good university graced my facebook feed with this today:

[​IMG]

Who is that unaware of their own lack of ability?

#63 Gravy, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

She did pretty good. This is what she was trying for right?

pic.jpg

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

In case you're wondering. It is dildos. Dildos are what is being mailed, not snacks, to the Morbidly Obese Militia.

Dildos.

image.jpg

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today, the power is fine, but the heat is off. It's 25 degrees F outside. Luckily, between residual heat from yesterday, lights, computers, body heat, etc. it's in the low to mid 60s (F) in here.

261 days and counting.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Paypal account is still fucked up.

I found a work around that allowed me to pay SOME of the sellers through Paypal, but not all of them. I have no idea why it only works for some, but not others. Then again, it's not my fucking business to have to figure this shit out. It begs the question, how competent is Paypal? I can come up with a work around for their system and they can't?

EDIT: And I just found another loop hole in their system which allowed me to pay for the rest of my items. I need to bill them a fucking consulting fee for wasting my time having to make their broken system work.

EDIT 2: God damn it. E-bay moved the last group of items from unpaid to paid, but now it's moved them back to unpaid and my card didn't get billed.

#67 toytoy88, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least you'll be warm when the building burns down.

This is so exciting. Please keep us updated.

9. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, you thought your ex-girlfriend was pissed? Whatever this guy did must have been epic. The title does not lie.

I need a follow up. NEEDS.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

11. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My landlord is very chill and nice, usually great to deal with, but she's almost too chill and annoyingly inconsistent. We switched from monthly checks to me paying her the monthly rent via Chase Quickpay cause it would be "quicker". The first 2-3 months I had to send each payment twice cause she either missed or ignored the notification and never claimed/accepted payments. Well July rent was never accepted, and August arrived and I mailed her a check for August cause I thought something happened with her Chase account, that wasn't cashed until the last week in August when she also asked me to resend July's Quickpay..."Apologies, I have been traveling"...TO WHERE COLUMBUS, FINDING THE SPICE ISLANDS?

That would be all well and good, except when I paid her via check the next month, I mailed the 3rd, she didn't get it till the 6th (YAY CHICAGO POSTAL SERVICE) and she had the never to admonish me for needing to get payments there by the 5th. Ive always been prompt save one or two random incidents like that over 3 years. Whatever, went back to Quickpay with varying success. Last week, I had an issue with my Quickpay, two payments from my sisters for holiday things were frozen, talked to Chase, sorted it out, but my Quickpay was unavailable. Email and text her on the 4th, let her know the Quickpay issue, tell her I put a check in the mail, but it may be there the 6th..."JWags, this is a bit of a problem, but I will overlook it in the holiday spirit." I almost screamed at my desk at work. I'm also writing this cause its the 12th and the check has not been cashed yet....

Contrast this with my parking spot landlord who texts me on the first EVERY FUCKING MONTH, to ask me to drop off the check at the desk. He texted me at 9:37 on the morning of New Years Day. He's a fucking crazy person. He's a fire fighter from family money who invested wisely in my building and and 2 others when the neighborhood was up and coming and has multiple units and about 30 parking spots. He's a fire fighter and drives a 7 series. Hes not relying on my $150 to cover any bills, thats for sure.

TL;DR I have crazy fucking landlords who are good people but morons.

12. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want the back story to that.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Possibly. Instead, Ima go with bitches be crazy, yo.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Whatever it may be, that is a clear-cut case of Bitches Be Cray.

That guy did everything perfectly. The more calm you are, the more serious the police and courts will treat you. I just don't get this going ballistic and turning your life into a slippery slope. You smashed your Merc. Attempted homicide/assault and vandalism on tape. Smashed windows while already in court (allegedly) Goddamn woman, what is your damage? You want revenge fuck somebody else. It's easier and there's less prison and criminal record that way.

Love makes people insane, and the death of it makes people go berzerk with impulsive fury. Guys try to fuck everything that moves while women light things on fire and polish large knives.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Ah success! I found a second work around to pay off all the sellers through Paypal. It's a major pain in the ass, but it worked. Now I have to decide if I really want to continue to use Paypal because they've really pissed me off.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

17. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is fucking crazy then there is her, holy fuck that is another level of crazy.

18. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On a related note, that song Before He Cheats is annoying. Every time she sings "carved my name into his leather seats" I think, "You dumb bitch you just gave the cops proof of who did it."

19. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about the song "Two Black Cadillacs" where a man's wife and mistress meet, and despite being well taken care of and having no complaints except the cheating, they then murder him for it. And the song portrays them as heroes for it.

20. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I love a good "crazy bitch" song. If you're pissed it's like, "Yeah!!! Fuck that asshole!!!! Burn that shit DOWN!" If you aren't pissed it makes you feel better about yourself. "I might be fucking crazy sometimes, but at least I'm not this girl."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.