Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/14/16 - WDT (NSFW) - Shegirl Sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have tickets in C deck for the game this year. I hope they're both undefeated so bad. It'll just make it so much sweeter when we run them out of the building again.

2. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Treat it like you are living in Westeros; guest-right is sacred and taste of his salt and bread and don't invite attack.

Also, anyone seen the new king of Thailand? He's a Far Cry game villain in real-life:

[​IMG]

http://nypost.com/2016/10/13/thailands-new-king-is-a-kooky-crop-top-wearing-playboy/

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    At least I don't feel so bad now:

TNT circa 1984:

TNT circa 2015:

In my defense, I never was pretty and I'm still not.

Damn it.

Killer song though.

4. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I wish I could participate in this friendly Big Ten trash talk. Unfortunately I'm from Minnesota. Maybe someday in my lifetime I'll graduate to the grown-up table, but I'd probably better luck convincing Alexandra Daddario to bear my children.

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

UMN has a hell of a hockey team, plenty of trash talking going on there. The football team, which practices across the road from me is pretty mediocre, just seems like they don't get the players they need to compete.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently Ohios fall acceptance rate was 49%, Michigans was about 26%. Like I said, if you got the cash they'll give you a degree. In terms of academics the two are not rivals. Its like the kids on the short bus thinking they're as smart as the kids in the gifted class.

Maybe the thing I understand least about Ohio is they see the rivalry as a state thing. Michigan sees it as University of Michigan versus Ohio, not the state of Michigan competing against the state of Ohio.

#26 toddamus, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

53% and 29% respectively.

You're not even a real university until you get under 20%

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Still one of the best things ever...

upload_2016-10-15_14-19-4.png

9. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

From now on, I will only be courting lovers who follow this guy's videos:

I couldn't stop giggling. "Yeah just keep zooming in to where my dick's waggling around, good."

I also accidentally got very deep into his fan page on Facebook and I love the fans of male erotica stars. "Hope your havin a great evening Ash. You are very blessed with your talents. Very nice on the eyes [​IMG] [​IMG]" "Thank you Ash. Same to you. Hope you had a positive and productive day." "Hope you are ok, your last couple pic show a either sadness or energy drain to me, but I'm probably mistaken. May love and light be yours." So polite! So thoughtful! Apparently, he's on a reality show called Gigolos, which I am outraged - OUTRAGED - I hadn't heard of until today. There have been 6 seasons!

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are so many clear reasons, just on appearance why this guy is a douchebag.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean if girls are going to do the curl bar across the lap kegal exercise I think it's only fair men do something in return. Does the show actually intend people to believe these guys are selling themselves to woman only?

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He's no Brofessor:

13. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN?

I don't know yet, but I intend to bingewatch the entire show by the end of the weekend so I'll get back to you.

14. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, Jungle Julia and I got back from Houston last night. The show was FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Because we drove up there instead of taking a bus, the journey was much more pleasant, and we had a lot more freedom/mobility once we got there. Here's the breakdown of our latest acid road-trip:
    We arrived in Houston a little after midnight, and checked into the Club Quarters Hotel in the downtown district. We were both tired, so we crashed for the night pretty quickly.
    The plan was to drop the acid the next day, visit the Houston museums of art and history, then go to the show.
    The next morning, we ate at The Breakfast Klub, a soul-food restaurant that apparently has nationwide notoriety. I had Green Eggs and Ham (really, it's on the menu), and Julia had eggs and biscuits.
    When we got back to the hotel at about 2pm, we washed up and popped the tabs. It was then that Julia decided that she wanted to ride out the most intense part of the trip in the room, then go to the museums.
    It kicked in while we were watching South Park, and, she decided that she didn't want to go out at all, afraid that everyone would be able to tell we were high.
    We stayed in the room, and ended up having sex for what felt like hours; for all we know, it may have been. When I came, my cum looked like liquid neon.
    After that, we spent the rest of the time talking, drawing, making out, laughing, and watching patterns on the walls that weren't even there (or were they?).
    Finally, it was time for the show; I wore a Black Angels shirt, and Jungle Julia wore a form-fitting black dress that came to about mid-thigh with no underwear (because she "didn't want any lines to show." Seems like sound logic.) and silver Converse All-Stars.

We took the hotel shuttle to the show, which was about six blocks away; while we weren't tripping nearly as hard as we had been, we still didn't think walking in an unfamiliar city while under the influence of powerful psychedelics was a good idea.
    This concert was a new experience for both of us; I've never listened to Opeth, and she'd never listened to The Sword.
    The venue (Warehouse Live) was wonderful. The acoustics were great, it wasn't too crowded, and the temperature was perfect.
    The Sword played a pretty fast set, but it was absolutely amazing; they played some stuff off of their new album, and I think this was the highlight of the show: the solo starting at 3:40 made my trip come back full force for a little bit (note: I did not take this video, and the sound doesn't sync up with the video, but give it a listen anyway):

Opeth played "a potpourri of songs" (Mikael's words) from throughout their career, and even took audience requests at the end. I was very impressed, and I'll definitely be listening to them in the future.

One funny part of the show: There was this one drunk idiot who kept trying to crowd surf, but he kept falling. He landed on his head a few times, but he kept getting back up and trying again. I wondered who kept boosting him up, because he was just pissing everyone off.

After the show, we walked back to the hotel and went to the museum of Natural History the next day.
    This is sandstone "cementing." Looks pretty weird, and vaguely erotic, so I took a picture of it.
    Houston museum - sandstone.jpg
    This is the "Butterfly Garden," an indoor rain forest that smelled wonderfully.
    Houston museum - butterfly garden.jpg

After all that, we made it home without event last night. That trip will definitely be one of the highlights of my life.

EDIT: I just checked my messages, and found out that Jungle Julia sent me some pictures from the show and museum:
    This is The Sword's back-drop, which I thought looked pretty cool.
    Houston Concert - Sword backdrop.jpg
    The Sword
    Houston Concert - The Sword.jpg
    Opeth
    Houston Concert - Opeth.jpg
    Houston Concert - Opeth 2.jpg

Mammoth exhibit at the museum.
    Houston trip - Museum.jpg

#34 dixiebandit69, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Today didn't suck
    IMG_5286.JPG

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No shit. It's like a Discovery special on They Who Curl In The Squat Rack. Full arm dragon tattoo. Jesus fucking Christ.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Oh, and just to rub it in, I caught that cat basically in my backyard. Biggest one I'd pulled out of the creek (catch and release helps). I'm used to getting 4-7 lbs largemouth but any catfish over 15 lbs is rare. That dude was a hair under 17.

18. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I smoked over 300 lbs of meat today. I've also been up for 21 hours because OSU won't finish off yours GD game. I may have also been drinking.

Don't worry, I'll post pictures tomorrow.

19. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Guys. I'm drunk on wine. I turned on a movie with Benedict Cumberbatch for the husband because he doesn't like Shameless, which is my current binge watch. I'd like to pretend that I've had a fun and super cool night but I've just been drinking and knitting. At any rate, I miss you motherfuckers. For some reason I have something resembling an emergency ration of red wine in my pantry. I'm slowly working through it and tonight's pick is pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Just watched the Michael Bay movie about Benghazi. I normally get so pissed off at the lack of realism and superfluous love stories and drama crap in those kinda movies I get pissed off and stop it halfway through. My expectations were of course very low given it was a Michael bay production.

I am floored. That movie was incredible. It was the simple details, like guys actually have to aim and reload instead of just mowing down bad guys. Bullets didn't just make things explode and the soldiers were utilizing actual cover instead of "hey let's duck behind this here table and that'll work!" It actually stuck close to the progression of events.

Color me impressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.