Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/14/16 - WDT (NSFW) - Shegirl Sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Was the laughing in envy or denial?

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I laugh when aroused.

3. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Now there's an image that'll be hard to forget. Vast amounts of alcohol may need to be consumed

4. archer

archer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When i just started out driving i pulled my sun-visor down while in motion and found one of these friendly little fuckers:

huntsman.jpg 1DdjDBg.jpg
    (Not my pics btw)

Now, objectively i know a Huntsman is not dangerous and is more likely to run away than attack me... In actuality i screamed like a little fucking girl and nearly crashed into a light post as i veered up on the verge and exited my car post haste.

5. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hate to be that guy, but they're arachnids. I just use the catch-all "bugs", but already I sound like an asshole, so now to the rest of my post.

My dad had to get on the phone and angrily narrate the Dodgers vs Cubs game tonight. It was like Odin, Harambe and Hank Hill were mixed together to scream profanity and descriptions of plays into my ear. I love my father, he's almost like a son to me.

6. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck is the context for that? That woman's gut looks like a white trash bag stuffed with cooked ramen.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Me: Hey (nephew) what do you want to be for Halloween this year?
    Nephew: Speghetti.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was that filmed at Banjo-palooza? wtf

(Also, take the "v" off the end of your link and it will embed.)

9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you tell him no, that'll make your parents look like they need a visit from CPS?

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe he means Flying Spaghetti Monster.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Having my morning coffee and waking up watching some UFC Fightpass stuff from last night, and the Alaskan Fighting Championship fight was on. It's kind of one step up from the typical locally produced fight night stuff.

There's a guy who came out in short-shorts with a Star of David on it and a hideous sweater... and he called himself Jamie "The BearJew" Michaels.

He won in convincing fashion with an incredibly quick RNC in the first 20 seconds, and in his winning interview, he said " I put the Jew back in Jujitsu and the Might back in Semite".

Oh Alaska, never change.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

After work today I am going with my dad to pick up an unfinished buffet from a post I saw on craigslist. I plan to buy an orbital sander and paint sprayer and redo it for a drybar/entryway piece. I am so goddamn excited. I have wanted to try some woodworking projects for a long time but the expense of the tools gives me pause. I figure I can get my feet wet by redoing a piece and maybe borrow a tool here or there to do some more custom changes to pieces down the line and grow from there.

I have a lot of liquor at the house but when i get this baby done, i am buying something special to celebrate (and store of course).

13. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Without knowing how big the buffet is, you could save a bunch by just using sanding blocks and brushes/rollers to start (and borrowing stuff, using baked goods for leverage)- though there is the tradeoff in time necessary to get the job done by hand. I would get the orbital sander over the paint sprayer first, for the most part it is a bigger pain in the ass to sand by hand versus paint by hand. In general you get what you pay for when it comes to tools, though you can hunt garage/estate sales and pawn shops for deals. Have fun!

My tiny little niece (5 lbs, 13 oz) is named Violet. I like it. Being around babies and toddlers is not new to me but yesterday was my first time holding a newborn just hours old... blew my mind how TINY and delicate her little fingers are.

#93 katokoch, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Refinishing stuff is a bitch, and chemicals are your friend.

Odds are a random orbital sander won't do you much good as there is probably all sorts of stuff (trim, etc) that it won't be useful on.

Personally, I'd get a drop cloth, some good chemicals,a respirator, maybe a heat gun, strip the shit off with that, hand sand it where necessary, then paint it with a roller and/or brush. Finish it with a spray can or 2 of polyurethane.

$0.02

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Picked up my Gopher hockey tickets, they're playing St. Cloud tomorrow, I have no idea where the fuck St. Cloud is but I'm stoked

16. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Crossing my fingers for her that "unfinished" really means "unfinished," would save a lot of trouble.

It's in the middle of the state, up 94. Stearns County is like Minnesota's asshole. Don't bother.

17. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kind of the vibe I get so far is that Minnesota is kind of a one town kind of state. It seems like its Minneapolis or nothing, I guess thats not to say Mankato and Duluth aren't fine towns.....or maybe they're not.

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kinda typical of the Midwest, the Minneapolis/St. Paul area is the only progressive urban area surrounded by varying shades of rural in the state. Duluth is fucking awesome with Lake Superior and everything, it does has a different feel to it and stands out. You should visit there at some point while you're here and do a little trip up the North Shore. I grew up in Mankato and for the most part only go back for family or hunting, it is more like St. Cloud though maybe slightly less shitty (okay it isn't that bad), it's another overgrown farm town with a state school. At least Mankato does have a decent brewery in town again too.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I tried that but it just kept showing up as a broken link for me when it was posted... imgur might be doing something to try and stop hotlinking again... it's a constant battle they seem to be fighting.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

That's weird. When it previews, the embed is there.

Maybe imgur has a strict "no gunt" filter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.