Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/24/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was using shit generally, but I see what you're saying. I just mean, the gas, burps or anything else. Maybe I need to vomit from a previous night? I sound like a dying T-Rex throwing up. If a lady I was trying to court happened to walk out of a stall the same time I did, I'd be mortified. Given how some of you have such stringent bathroom protocol with your SOs, this would be insane.

2. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And see, this is where I would fail as a feminist. Some things shouldn't be equal. My poo smells of flowers and sunshine and I don't want it to intermingle with your far inferior poo. So give me my bathrooms with doors and floral wallpaper while you have your pee troughs with urinal cakes.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well the concept behind this isn't really male vs female. It's about the transgendered people. So like I said, some bathrooms, not all bathrooms, but aren't those bathrooms the "family" bathrooms anyway. At the same time, I can see how there probably aren't much at colleges. Just at restaurants and stores.

But fuck all of that. Everyone should watch this now. This shit is fucking cool.

https://www.hondatheotherside.com/

4. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I was in a ladies room in a club a few years ago where there were two used maxi pads stuck to the stall wall.

I'll take urinals any day of the week. Women are disgusting.

5. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't forget Tom Brady's semen.

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

An issue of great social significance: Hermaphrodites. Parker, take your cis-gender privilege somewhere else.

#266 CharlesJohnson, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You just aren't going to the right clubs. Ahem....bathroom attendant. I may be capable of squirting soap into my own hands, but why would I want to?

8. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

9. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This. Having worked as a barback when I was in school, we would all get together at the end of the night and bargain for things we would rather do than clean the women's room. Including such disgusting things as taking bar mat shots, punches/kicks to the groin, motor-boating our big, sweaty, chewbacca looking bouncer as well as "jumping on grenades" all just to get out of going anywhere near that war-zone. Y'all fuckers are nasty.

10. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I'm not trying to make light of it but I remember years ago a friend of mine was transitioning from female to male and had the same issue. I was just like, dude sit down to pee. The stalls close and it's not like anyone will know the difference. He looked at me as if I had just found the secret to end world hunger. He did call me giggling like a school girl the first time he peed in a urinal after his transition was complete though.

11. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just got thinking as to why women's bathrooms look like the shitter from SAW. They hover over the can. So, why not invent a way for women to never touch the toilet. All we need in each stall is a harness akin to the ones slaughterhouses use to lower cattle into the grinder. Voila, no more hovering. They can just take turns dangling over a giant vat of piss. The other problems are solved with teflon and stainless steel walls, and a spigot to attach a pressure cleaner. I have to go call the U.S. Patent office now. The future will be beautiful.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Well, they have the GoGirl and the Shenis, two devices that allow women the privilege of peeing while standing up and the greater privilege of carrying a piss-festooned funnel around in your purse all day.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Not much makes me sit back and go, "woah", but this did. Very, very cool.

14. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit. Yeah, check that out.

15. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

But, then the harnesses will be dirty. And cloth. And absorbent. Who gets to clean the harnesses? Looks like it's back to the drawing board.

Completely out of the blue my daughter texted me this morning "I love you mom". And all I thought was shit what Happened. Nothing, she just had a bad dream. And then I became all sappy that she had to let me know how she felt. Sniff.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Make sure you are in full screen mode. It didn't work for me when it was in normal youtube viewing mode.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You have to have selected the video, so if you click on it to start it, it'll work, but as soon as you click somewhere else (the video loses focus), it won't work. In full-screen mode, the video is the only thing showing, so it's always in focus.

18. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love that a discussion on gender-neutral restrooms followed one about how creepy guys are to women on the street. Imagine how those men would act around women in a public restroom. I suspect a gender neutral restroom would quickly become a men's room.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I need to inform all of you about something amazing. Popcorn time. I'm going back to work now, bye.

20. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If we could only figure out the three sea shells all our problems would be solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.