Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/24/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It also baffles me because saying that kind of a shit to a woman doesn't even occur to me as a thing to do. I think its a real problem with how women are treated, but I don't know what the solution is, especially for the catcalling behavior.

The people that don't do it either think its not really an issue because they don't do it themselves, or they are aware it happens but don't know what to do to stop it. Should we say something to the guy who is doing it? And risk getting curb stomped? These aren't the kind of people who react well to being publicly challenged and subsequently embarrassed.

We can have all the tv commercials telling us that it stops now, but really? They aren't hitting the target audience here.

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Hey, ladies. I got sumthin' fer ya.

[​IMG]

Anyways, what's everyone talking about?

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You know why they hate being challenged? Because they're a bunch of monstrously insecure handjobs. Schmucks who aren't good with women and/or relationships and they vent those childish insecurities via methods like catcalling or downing a pint of Wild Turkey and picking fights at the bar.

They need to be called out or it doesn't stop. Just like bullying: they won't stop until you fight back.

4. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's instances like these that make me wonder why more women don't concealed carry.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's rude of you to use Jordan_Paul's personal photos without his permission.

6. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm still alive! I just fell down the rabbit hole that is Reddit, finished a horrifying year of teaching college freshmen, went to east Africa for a bit, busted my butt trying to find a big girl job, then found said big girl job and assimilated into the corporate world. And now I've been sucked back into this place. Sigh.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Welcome back!

Show us your tits.

8. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Only if I get a cock shot with face in return.

9. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

• Face.jpg
      Face.jpg
      File size:
      129.2 KB
      Views:
  10. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sigh. All for one and one for all...

[​IMG]

11. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

well that would definitely make the bar scene more interesting...

maybe i'm in the minority but when im with a group of guys and someone does this, I try and call them out on it. Anyone can fish if they drag a net wide enough, but it's stupid and disrespectful. buddy of mine gets action alot by 1. dressing well;shirt, tie, and pants to match. 2. striking up a meaningful conversation with SOBER(emphasis mine) girls. 3. being ok with them saying no when they get to his/her place(i can attest to this having picked him up in random parts of town/finding him asleep on his own couch). Some have turned into relationships, others not.

it seems definitely desperate to have to yell your sexual inclination at them.

12. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

As promised, a pair of great tits (with face):
    [​IMG]

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On a random note, FXX showed the Simpsons episode "My Sister, My Sitter" the other note, and I laughed out loud from a joke that I never even noticed back when I was a kid.

So Lisa has her babysitting job, and Homer and Marge allow her to babysit Bart and Maggie...Bart spends the whole time disobeying Lisa and eventually falls down the stairs, getting injured. Lisa hauls him in a wheelbarrow to Dr. Nick's "total confidentiality" clinic, where there's a long line.

Lisa sees Smithers in line, and asks if she can cut in front. Smithers is the only one standing in line, everybody else is sitting. At a clinic that offers complete confidentiality.

So almost 20 years after the episode airs, I'm laughing my ass off from a joke about Smithers having something stuck up his ass.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know nothing about those tits. They could be terrible retarded tits and you'd have no idea.

15. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, they seem nice and perky to me, even if they are pointed in different directions.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ooo ooo bbgrrl

This is the way I feel about spam emails and annoying marketing phone calls. Who in the hell is responding to these things? Because, it's somebody, or they wouldn't keep doing it. Since the beginning of email, there has been spam. Over 20 years later and it's bigger than ever. So, it works. Would guys keep catcalling if never worked? Either getting attention or getting a phone number, they must be getting something. In the video, take red hat/tank top guy: that dude is persistent, because he's been successful before.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No shit.

18. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because having a guy call out "Hey, baby" isn't a good enough reason to shoot someone. Having someone stick their hand down your pants and finger you, however, is. What the fuck audrey?

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you think Im suggesting girls smoke every dude that whistles at them you'd be mistaken. Having a gun on you is always a last resort. The psychological peace of mind to know that if any situation arose where some shit bag was going to over power you could be neutralized with the pull of a trigger seems like a pretty fucking strong force for peace of mind. The whole point of the video is how threatened a girl can feel just by cat calls and light to medium physical intimidation (dude following her with out speaking, guys raising their hands up saying WTF ?!, etc). The video doesn't even get to cover the real disparity of force women have to fear by men over powering them during assaults, sexual or otherwise. I just see it as guns equalling the playing field for them. Im a big proponent of women CC'ers.

20. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some of the girls I know carry pepper spray around with them. I'm not entirely sure on the legal restrictions, but I know you can carry it into bars and most other places where guns are banned. So if you wanted to CC it's still decent to have as a back up, especially if you have strangers trying to finger fuck you in public. Jesus Christ. Prior to reading the last few pages of this read I had no idea cat calling was that bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.