Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/6/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Dude you can't just leave that there. What the fuck? Did you show it to him or what? How in the discussion of anything does an uncircumised penis come up (heh)? Did he ask who has a turtle head and you waved your dick in the air or what?

2. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He does a bit about uncircumcised cocks. He polled the audience and my girlfriend raised her hand. He accused me of being disgusting and called my mom a cunt. Good times.

In fairness, in college I was the only one uncut and when I showed it to our female roommate she replied: "It looks like it's wearing a hoodie".

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So last night I was cleaning up around my shop, and putting all the trash into a 55 gallon barrel to burn. Well, when I lit it, it caught faster than I thought it would, and a puff of flames singed off all the hair on my right arm.
    I couldn't just walk around like some kind of freak with one hairless arm, so I shaved the left one to make it even.
    Now it feels really weird; I've had hairy arms for twenty years, and now I can feel everything that touches my arms.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Doing a version of nett’s garlic soup right now. Wine is reducing and garlic is roasting. The house smells like I wanna touch myself.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If you want to prank your wife, have a bowl of it tonight and don’t tell her or let her have any.

You will quickly have enough gas to have a personal effect on global warming.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Oh I'm going to have some of it tonight. She might too, though we're saving most of it for tomorrow to have it with scallops in a white wine cream sauce. The pairing is gonna be amazing.

She has not yet gathered that it will produce farts. She will quickly learn.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If it's like my soup, it's basically pureed garlic... and it doesn't just "produce farts"... it creates an insane volume of gas with mind-boggling frequency... for hours.

I had a hard time sleeping the first night because I kept waking myself up. Even the cat gave me a dirty look and slept in the other room.

Just sayin.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the only difference between my version and yours is I used more white wine and shallots in addition to the onions. I used 10 large heads of roasted garlic in addition to raw minced garlic.

This is gonna be a fart factory.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

If I ate this for the rest of my life I would be perfectly ok with it.

Also, dear lord are these farts gonna be prodigious.

Edit: nice joke nett. I’ve cleared myself and our kids out of two rooms (so far). My 7 week old son is giving me the stink eye. My wife thinks it’s hilarious because she thinks I’m gonna stop eventually. I’ve never had so many burps or farts so frequently and so potent in my life.

So I’ll be taking this to work on Monday.

Fuck just typing this outside I farted so loud my goose honked at me.

#129 Revengeofthenerds, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It’s not like I tried to hide it or anything... it’s fucking TASTY and produces gas like a life raft gas cartidge.

Win win in my books.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

My wife is eating it now. She thinks there’s something wrong with my system. Joke’s on her. Thanks to allergies I can’t smell, however judging by the looks I’ve been getting from my kids and the dogs, there might be a skunk in the house.

12. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hit two personal records today (185 lb military press, and a 505 lb deadlift) and have been eating like a locust. The cooking thread is timely.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There might be a skunk IN the house? Perhaps shake out the concussion cobwebs from whatever 40-story plunge you had onto jagged rocks and find the fucking thing. There's a lot more to their oil than bad smell once they've pissed it on something.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He's talking about him shitting up the place due to making that roasted garlic soup I posted a few days ago.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Hush. I'm waiting for the ensuing disaster when RoTN goes skunk hunting in his house.

elmer.jpg

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My mistake. I don’t know much about Texas besides the gigantic hats, I thought it was a thing. Dixie has talked about all kinds critters n’ varmints wanderin’ into his house.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

My wife is not very happy right now because she was up all night with garlic farts (though she said 10/10 she would eat it again).

She's gonna be even more unhappy when she puts on her deodorant with icy hot on it. Hey, we got a cold front coming in! I was just trying to warm her up!

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Some ass hat just filed a trademark on "Vegas Strong." I guess it was just a matter of time, and of course it happens in this city filled with terrible people.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It’s a city founded and created by terrible people and the acorn has fallen straight down since. There’s a reason why most normal people can only handle it in 3-6 day spurts.

20. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This had me laughing so hard I was crying.

I love garlic but it don't love me. Causes wicked cramps in addition to the unholy flatulence so I'll just take your word that the soup is good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.