Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

12/4/2015 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

HEY! I happen to REALLY LIKE pillows!

2. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may be a complete idiot, but I believe her. Working in college health I hear all sorts of stories and don't believe most of them. Perhaps she is just a convincing liar. The rest of the story is that this guy was at the bar, but he was recovering so wasn't drinking but still bought them a drink. They were drunk so he offered them a ride home. She doesn't remember but her friend who was with her told her that she knew he was sober because he had to blow into a thing to start his car. The friend later blacked out as well. She said that the guy was ridiculously good looking. Her and her friend had had a conversation that there had to be something wrong with him. I guess that turns out to be that he is a sexual predator with syphilis.

#42 mya, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Yeah? So do I.

And when my bed has been raided of it's pillows by a bunch of passed out drunks, someone is getting their pillow taken.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I know exactly the type. I was friends with one back in the 80's. As far as I know, he never roofied anyone, but even with my moral compass at that time, the guy was a degenerate.

Apparently he was gorgeous. So good looking that girls shamelessly threw themselves at him constantly. I've never seen anything like it. He was dumber then a dumpster filled to overflowing with stupid, with a frat boy douche bag personality. But he was gorgeous.

When he found out he had the clap, he refused to tell any of the girls he'd slept with. A few of them were my friends who I had to tell that they may want to go get checked out. One of them was from Italy in the country on a work visa. Her English wasn't so good and she thought I was telling her she had AIDS because of him. No matter how much I loudly clapped my hands I couldn't make her understand...."Not AIDS, the clap!"

5. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I still can't wrap my head around ten-thousand dollars for a speeding ticket, even one for doing 108 mph. I mean was this 108 mph in a residential area and landed her a reckless driving charge? And if one of her choices was a 1-year license suspension but she's not from California, how would that affect her?

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Her license is from California, and from what she tells me it was late at night on the open highway. I don't know if it was a 2 lane or 4 lane, divided or not, or even if it was maybe in city limits.

The fine seems to me also to be excessive, but I wasn't there. According to her, the cop has awards for catching the most speeders, so maybe it's a speed trap? I don't know. When she first told me she got a ticket for doing 108, I was kind of surprised she wasn't arrested on the spot. I was always under the impression that after a certain speed above the limit, you're going to jail and your car is impounded.

I have no idea. She was crushed and crying her eyes out. I guess she won't be doing 108 in California again.

Heh. Not that I've ever done such a thing.

7. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would expect a punishment like that for doing 108 through a playground during recess.

9. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wasn't going to say anything, because I figured everyone was just going to dismiss anything I said as "Bandit ranting about the cops again," but Trakiel brought it up, so here I am.
    While I've never been pulled over for 108, I have been stopped for 94 in a 60 zone, and the fine was nothing close to that exorbitant price (it was about $300, and I never even paid it).

Here's a California Traffic school with some ticket prices listed:
    http://www.myimprov.com/how-much-is-a-speeding-ticket-in-california-speeding-ticket-cost/

I'm guessing Toytoy's friend thought that hiring a lawyer could get her off the hook, and the lawyer fucked her. (Not literally though, because then she probably wouldn't have paid as much!)

Toytoy, can you please get some more details about this?

Another thing worth mentioning is that taking a traffic violation to court can often be a recipe for disaster; there is no guarantee that the judge will side with you, and many courts have an unofficial policy that the penalty levied by the court is much worse than the original fine. It's happened to me.
    (Philalawyer wrote a great article about this once.)

EDIT: Toytoy, this was a small-town court, wasn't it?

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ours is up, it's seven feet tall with a thousand lights you can see it from the ISS. The dog barked her tits off for ten minutes at it because she's never seen one, she probably thought it was Doggie Mana or some shit.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I have no idea. I'm just going by what she told me and apparently her lawyer said if it happened in any other neighboring county it wouldn't be anywhere near the same ass reaming.

So yeah, I'm guessing small town.

It's never a good idea to get in trouble in a small town you're not from.

12. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am surprised she was not arrested also. The fine was probably $1,500 but the courts are allowed to add fees to that. Since a first time cell phone offense is $20 but after fees runs about $250, I would imagine the court fees ran $4,500. Add what the attorney probably shook her down for and $10,000 does not sound out of line. Unfortunately, that is how the police state of California is at this time.

13. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to time travel all the time when I was younger, even so I never once failed to make it home under my own steam. I'd just vanish on everyone towards the end of the night and wake up at home or at my mates.

Now I don't so much time travel as sleep walk, I remember everything up until getting home and passing out on the couch or bed then I wake up somewhere strange or I've redressed or something silly like locked myself out of my hotel room.

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Once again, I have no idea...I'm just going by what she told me. But damn, a speeding ticket can fuck up your entire life? That's insane.

15. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Did you guys know you can order Casey's pizza online? Did you also know you can order breadsticks at 1:00 in the morning?

It's true.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Nice to know.

Did you know I bought property in Missouri?

Hiya neighbor! Is it ok if I pee on...I dunno...something that's not mine?

17. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah that stuff never happened in the past https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations

18. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

There goes the neighborhood.

I think I saw that in a thread somewhere. Welcome to misery--I mean Missouri. Other than the breadsticks in the middle of the night thing, it kinda sucks.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't get me wrong I believe her too. I hear some guy has syphilis I immediately think creeper.

20. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never got the idea of fucking someone's near-coma body. Why? Then again, I don't understand shit like those Colombian men who fuck donkeys, so, chalk it up to me being too weird in liking sex with human females when they're conscious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.