Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

12/4/2015 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why they didn't think to have Bill Crosby instead of Selena Gomez endorse the Beats Pill.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Holy shit.

It was looking pretty run-of-the-mill COPS footage until the end... and yeah, they lit him and the car the fuck up. That was some GTA level shit right there.

And to think that this happened yesterday, and we already have a 3-camera edit of the in-car footage from the police department... I'd say that was a job well done.

I know the Seattle PD have had a history of trying to block video release in the past, but they seem to have come around a bit on that.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hard to juxtapose his talk with the fact he had to put down his cane to make it.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about the poor girl bailing the fuck out of her moving car? Good god

5. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry, Dixie. I liked Caveman when it came out, and I guess I was about 8 at the time. I don't think I saw the Ghost and Mr. Chicken. I did see the Incredible Mr. Limpet.

My parents were really laid back. I even got to see Best Little Whorehouse in Texas when that came out.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Breaking News:

Listen up all of you younger TiB members, it is completely true that once our parents reach a certain age the roles reverse. And holy shit does their crazy show even more.

In short, my Mother is fucking nuts.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes. And its increase is exponential. My mother was already crazy, so add in the holidays, subtract my dad not being around to mute it, and it's looney time. The only way my sister and I stay sane is by playing a game where we award each other points for crazy mom situations.

Can anybody else over 40 chime in on this? Angel?

8. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some kid is going to get a badass wig. I am getting my hair wacked tomorrow, incidentally that is what I am giving my wife for Christmas.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

At least with my mom, this year, she wants to celebrate 2 of dad's favourite pastimes this Christmas in his memory, by wrapping the snow blower in fireworks and having it clear the cul-de-sac in a blaze of glory for one last time.

That kind of crazy, I'm on board for.

10. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This right here. My Dad has been gone 7 years and the holidays get a little crazier every year. Which is why we're going to my in laws for Christmas. And I'm going to pay for that for a long time.

11. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've posted a shitload of times about how batshit nuts my mother is. My dad has been gone 11 years. Good for him, bad for me.

I'm dreading Christmas like you wouldn't believe. My mother has always been one of laziest people I have ever known. I have no fucking idea how she has made it to 76 with no inclination to eat like a normal human or get any amount of exercise. She doesn't do anything she can avoid, and spends most of every day sitting in a recliner staring at the walls, as she has the past 35 years. So now she can barely walk 10 feet. I've told her the only way she is getting into and out of my house is by wheelchair. She weighs as much as an outside linebacker, so there is no way I'm carrying her. So now she has started calling me incessantly, bugging me about how she doesn't want to do that - she seems to have a pathological fear of wheelchairs. In tonight's message (I haven't actually picked up the phone in about 10 years- I screen and call her back if I feel like it) she proposed walking up the 13 stairs of my basement stairway rather than the 6 along the sidewalk to the house. Because that will be easier somehow.

12. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It may be because their bodies are driving them crazy. A couple months ago I got fed up with all the weirdo junk going on with my body in the past year and after some googling realized I'm in the beginning stages of menopause. Perimenopause. I joined a couple of groups on facebook and wow, what the fuck hormones?

http://www.healthline.com/health-blogs/hold-that-pause/35-symptoms-perimenopause

I'm not saying it's an excuse to be a crazy bitch, we should strive for dignity just like anyone else dealing with a crap sandwich. But you know how well people do when it comes to striving for dignity.

13. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Yeah...my mom has mellowed a LOT over the last few years. Our relationship is much better than it used to be. She used to be completely psycho...and she admitted that it was largely due to going through menopause. Huh.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fucking hilarious.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Just wow.

wow.png

17. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am seriously considering just checking out of Facebook because of shit like this.

Between my batshit cousins and my wife's side of the family, I am hanging by a thread keeping my opinions to myself.

My sister in law posted today that Obama was taking away thanksgiving. Not a joke post, she was dead serious.

After I told her it was bullshit and maybe she shouldn't turn to Facebook for reliable news/education, she said that she still thought is was possible.

That's the must frustrating part, point out how what the think/post is bullshit/racist/flat out retarded and they just ignore it. Or tell you that your wrong so is any evidence you bring up to the contrary.

And then I am the asshole.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

We are promoting and rewarding stupid people and not calling them on their shit.

This is how you get situations like this, where one of the co-hosts of The View, a show watched by millions, who believes the world is flat.

Let that fucking sink in for a minute.

20. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is for you Nett, from the 2000 Olympics in Australia I give you Roy and HG doing the Gymnastics and wrestling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.