Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

12/9/2016 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know it makes me want to watch these compilations less if they have a preview picture that includes some busty girl or in this case, a cherried ass girl in a bikini, and it's NOT included within the compilation. Ill watch me some fail videos, no need to goad me in with the promise of titties and not deliver.

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The wifey and I are going to Christmas dinner tomorrow night and we usually bring a bottle of wine as a gift. But the dinner is being thrown by the owners of a local winery. We feel kind of silly bring a different vintners bottle and even sillier bringing them one of their own. Any ideas for a nice hostess gift?

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Fancy cheese for pre dinner snacks?

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Get something that they don't produce, like a bottle of ice/dessert wine, or port, or something like that.

You're a newb buying for someone's who's a professional, don't expect to get it right if you buy something that is in their wheelhouse. The thought will be appreciated, but it will be like that ugly sweater that Grandma gave you that you never wore.

Talk to the wine expert at the store you're buying from, and they might have some insight... maybe they have a special bottle of wine that just came in that is hard to get that your friends will appreciate, that kind of thing. Use their experience to help you... if you're going to the right shop, they will have that experience.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about real booze, like a nice bourbon?

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As someone in that particular industry, I would say you can totally bring them wine made by someone else. Like Net said, something that they don't produce themselves would be nice, or maybe spring for something particularly good that is at least 10 years old. I drink wine at work nearly every day, but I'm always willing and eager to try something that I haven't had before.

7. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I am officially divorced and can now get my life going again, I guess mine was easy compared to some so that is good and of course the nice finishing touch was last month ex wife bought a brand new car in her name onlly and put me as one of the insured and proceeded to get in a wreck and make a claim 2 days before the divorce was final.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your girlfriend here on the board informed us you were fishing again in the Pacific. She was not happy for some reason or another about it.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If you like hilarious compilations, check out the channel below. They only come up with new ones from time to time, but it's worth it because a) they're awesome videos and b) it's always new clips and not the same ones you've seen dozens of times.:

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't you sleep with a 19 year old at your bar?

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fucking HOPEFULLY.

In other news:

image.jpeg

...so which one of you TiBettes wants to take the first slice off of that beef-bus?

I get it, though. Since he doesn't get pussy, he acts like a pussy who likes pussy in order to get pussy. Circle of life: weak-ass bitch edition. Way to make normal male cat owners look like assholes.

"Toxic Masculinity". I love how ANC claims to investigate "fake news" and puts that in their headline. It slwayssounded like the name of a shitty comic villain to me. Cracks me up.

12. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish I did, but the youngest girl that works at my bar is 37 and is from former Yugoslavia and lifts weights for fun.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So she is a he? I imagine she has a clit that makes your package look small.

14. Cmr88

Cmr88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You're hysterical aren't you!

15. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was just finishing up my divorce, fishing was just the excuse I gave. Sorry honey be back in a few days, sorry you had to find out about it here.

16. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No she is a she, although I have never gazed upon her clit I would venture to say it does make me look small.

17. Cmr88

Cmr88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Better come back bringing presents, baby since the ex got to keep the new car.

18. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was an ugly car and it is smashed now so I don't care, are you ok with me regifting some of the jewelry I gave her? Fingers crossed.

19. Cmr88

Cmr88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ew. I break jewelry. Guns, shoes, or lingerie. New not regifted unless it is a firearm. Pawn the jewelry, and get yourself a new Shimano reel, or Van Staal is doing great Christmas sale. This is why I get girlfriend of the year award.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.