Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2010 NCAA Football September Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Tom Ato, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Rabbit B.

Rabbit B.
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Oh my god. How do you MISS that?!

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kyle Brontzman, you are a needle-dicked douche of the highest order. I hate seeing great games being decided on cunts like you shanking kicks.

3. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck yeah. Colin Kaepernick is a god. Well at least he should now be a Heisman candidate. Fuck yeah, finally.

4. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my fucking god. Boise St's kicker needs to go into hiding. I'm not even a broncos fan and I want to murder him. Fucking Christ.

5. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'd choose Betty White over Kyle Brotzman any day.

Gotta give credit to the Boise State offense at the end though. That pass from Moore to Young was ridiculous.

6. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

aaaannnddd Nevada kicker Martinez is getting so, so, laid right now.

7. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

How much fucking money does Jim Harbaugh want to come to Ann Arbor? I'll chip in 20 bucks.

8. Polarfsu

Polarfsu
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Hahaha, too bad Gator fans, three QB's is about as good as none. Also, a quick shout out to Maryland, thanks a bunch. On to ACC champs and mediocrity!

9. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Goodbye LSU, how about a Fiesta bowl with the ACC champ against Stanford.

10. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

UConn wins there next game, I am pretty sure they get the Fiesta Bowl.

11. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Did anyone see what the fuck Oklahoma St defender Broderick Brown just did?! He volleyballed a thrown pass headed out of bounds back to a waiting OSU CB like an alley-oop dunk. Boom, INT.

Go look on sportscenter, I can't do that play justice

12. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was ridiculous. School yard. The volleyball set was great, obviously, but I was almost as impressed with the other kid's awareness to be able to complete the INT.

The officiating in the last few minutes of the NCSU-Maryland game was horrendous. I don't see how those refs will be able to sleep tonight. Granted, it still would have taken a miracle for NC State to come back and tie, but momentum was on their side and the refs bungled call after call after call. How they missed the spot on Maryland's fourth-down "conversion," after a replay with a very clear angle, is beyond me. Fuck you, FSU. Enjoy your backdoor entry into the ACC title game. I hope the Hokies put you cuntrags in your place.

Also, I'm a Gators fan.

13. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Huh?

Big 12 Champion is tied into the Fiesta Bowl. The Fiesta Bowl also gets the last pick this year so whatever abortion comes out of the Big East will head there most likely.

I think you meant Orange Bowl. ACC/Stanford is a good possibility, unless WVU wins the Big East and the Orange selects them for some reason.

14. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I stand corrected. Stanford will probably be left out in the cold then as I cannot see a bowl in Florida taking a California team. They have to fill those seats and hotel rooms and not too many Stanford alums or fans on the east coast.

15. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Actually with LSU losing Stanford stands a good shot at getting an auto bid. There's a rule that if you're in the top 4 of the BCS standings you have to get invited to a BCS game. Stanford was 6th and Boise and LSU lost, so unless someone jumps them they should be top 4.

There's a thought that since LSU lost and Stanford is looking to be a lock, that the Orange will take an East Coast team and with the Rose Bowl having to take TCU, the Fiesta might get Stanford.

16. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Big game tomorrow for the Ducks and Beavers in Corvallis. Sure the Ducks are favored but, if there's one upset that'd blow everything out of the water for the Pac-10 the Beavers walking away with a win is it.

That said, QUACK QUACK. It's gonna be a good game.

17. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just so I understand the whole Cam Newton thing correctly...

So the NCAA said that they have proof his dad and that other guy tried to have Mississippi State pay for Newton to play there, but Newton and Auburn are not in any kind of trouble because they didn't have any knowledge of it?

18. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Meh, I kind of doubt it. I think Oregon blows them out. While this is usually THE week for college football, this year it's kind of anticlimatic. The big 12 isn't as good as people thought. The ACC is kind of weak, and the other games are just yawns. The only exception is the SEC championship. South Carolina has a legit shot at winning that game.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Sometimes based on the fact it's a rival game alone makes it a better game. True this year is far different with the Ducks being undefeated but I still hold out hope for a good one.

20. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Still some interesting games. Fresno State vs Illinois tonight at 10:30pm. Fresno State has a victory over Cincinnati a Big East school, a loss against Ol Miss an SEC school. I am thinking Fresno State will beat Illinois for the second year in a row.

USC vs UCLA in the late game tomorrow. I always enjoy watching this game even if the teams are not at the top. Usually both teams wear their home jerseys and they always sport first class cheeractresswannabes.

Say what you will about the WAC, but the top teams of the WAC have never been scared to try and schedule major conference games when given the chance. I think the same can be said of the PAC 10 and it has cost them in years past.