Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2013 Fantasy Footfall and Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was trying to block my opponent from having any QB options if RG3 got benched. It almost worked too if Cutler didn't screw it up by starting.
    Fantasy Football is ruthless! No spots for the weak.

2. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I AM YOUR OPPONENT

I'm starting EJ anyway, don't matter though because my guys played like ass tonight.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know I can't argue with Omar. Damn you. I'm already so excited for Fantasy Football next year, JUST so I can hatefuck Popped Cherries and MoreCowbell. We got some rivalries people! Then we can have rivalry week!

4. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!

5. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cowbell, it's down to just you and me.

I'll throw out the same offer I made last year.
    $250 a piece and we play for the last $50 and the bragging rights over Parker's dignity?

Sound good?

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#287 Popped Cherries, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't won in two years? Why is my dignity on the line? Son of a bitch.

9. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#289 Popped Cherries, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're like the Rex Ryan of the TiB league.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Even though I lost this week, at least I can rest easy knowing I was the only one to have the joy of beating Parker twice.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here is the thing. Next year I'm buying Madden. I need to stay up on my football players. The last two years, no Madden so I had no real feel for the game. I also did watch less football this year. These are not excuses, these are reasons for my failures. That and you guys are terrible people. The worst kind.

MoreCowbell and PoppedCherries running around like frat boys sponsored by Ruffalin trying to trade rape people. SSycko being a hipster. iczorro trading away two dollars for 6 quarters his best players to the first two assholes mentioned (collusion)! How can we have a league with such a corrupt commissioner? At least Kojak was fair and wouldn't let all these hijinks occur! We need someone fair who doesn't allow these back alley deals (and abortions like Hoosiermess's team) occur. Don't even get me started on FreeCorps, JPrue, and that raging jackass zyron. I just pissed myself off again.

LIKE HOW DO YOU LET HIM GET LESEAN MCCOY, SHANE VAREEN AND MARSHAWN LYNCH ON THE SAME GODDAMN TEAM?

I can't even, I want both of these guys to lose and the money to get flushed down a toilet filled with diarrhea.

P.S. Please do not go back to early posts in this thread and use them against me. I mean no harm. Love you guys. But really die in a tire fire.

13. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Listen Bro. Brooooo. Bro. Come on bro.

I offered you GOLD. SOLID GOLD in trades that would have helped your situation out. You were stubborn and wouldn't give up Graham or Brees to help solidify your RB spots. You have only yourself to blame by relying on whatever washed up seagull fodder you decided to start at running back week in and week out. I mean, one week you started Lance Dunbar and The Law Firm as your RB 1&2.

I'm sure next year is your year though. All you need to do is play some Madden, come up with a winning strategy, and make references to the wayback days when you won a championship because of your foresight in drafting Priest Holmes.

14. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice take Sal.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I only started Lance Dunbar over the other Cowboys RB because the NFL player note completely fucked me and said he was going to start. If I started the other one, I was going to be fine. Also the Bengals fucked up the Law Firm a little. He was previously the most consistent 10 points in fantasy football. Maybe even more. This is finally the year that fell off a bit with the revelation that is Benard. Those trades were shit and you knew it. And you knew you were just taking those players off my hands primarily so they couldn't be used against you, not because you needed them. All you did was try to make sure everyone else equally sucked evenly across positions so you could dominate. I looked at all your trades, you barely kept any of the players, you kept flipping and flipping. You were trying to play the meta game to the game.

I AM ON TO YOUR SHIT POPPED CHERRIES! THE FANTASY FOOTBALL GODS DO NOT LOOK UPON THESE ACTIONS FONDLY!

16. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You started Daryl Richardson. Four times.

Your running backs scored in double digits eight times (across both spots), and averaged 7.44 points per game each. For reference, Phil Dawson reached double digits nine times and averaged 8.87 points per game. Phil Dawson is a kicker. In fact, there were 19 kickers that had better weekly averages than your running backs.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

THEY WERE THE BEST I FUCKING HAD!

[​IMG]

18. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See this is where you are wrong. I was trying to accumulate players I knew I could trade other teams for players I actually needed. Like my Jackson for Lacy straight up trade. I knew someone would need a RB way before they would want Jackson and what did it ultimately get me? Lynch. Every trade I made was with the foresight into later in the year. There's a reason why I have 4 people going up against teams that give up the most points for their positions in the championship game.

Parker < Checkers < Chess < PoppedCherries

19. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't realize this much whining was allowed.

Any league I've played in, and it would get you mocked mercilessly.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

80% of my ranting is because I'm bored as fuck and this thread should be way more entertaining than it is. I'm the only one trying. Well, except for MoreCowbell and his shitty gifs.