Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2013 Veterans Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

re: fake tits

I decided early on in life, I think around the age of 6, I'd fuck a girl with them, but never marry one. Need that natural circular bounce when she's on top.

Oh man. I have discovered the secret albino nipples.

Oh and just because we like tasteful nudes here.

Attached Files:

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

These pictures y'all posted, are those the only reference you have for implant boobs? Because, yeah, the ones that don't lay down when she does or 'the half grapefruit' version are not as nice. But, I've seen / felt several that are 'fake' that I promise, you wouldn't know, if you didn't know, you know? Like a girl that just brings the cup size up. I knew a girl that was like a 33 b, and she only went up to like 34 c. They were (are?) awesome and did not look bolted on. I also knew a girl who was a tiny little thing, got some big old honking boobs bolted on so she could strip. Stripped her way through college, then had the big 'uns removed when she stopped stripping. The second surgery version looked great.

So, yes I prefer a natural pair, even if they're small, but all implants don't look awful.

3. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't imagine being into fake tits. I've never really been a boob guy. I prefer some nice long legs and a great ass.

My wife doesn't have big boobs and it bothers her, and she has talked about getting implants after she has the second kid and breast feeding is done. She swears she won't go bigger than a large B cup (anything bigger on her body type would look strange), and I told her it is completely up to her, but I love her body (for reference, her body is similar to Kuhjager's wife, whom he has graciously posted multiple times in the booty/boobie thread). Her boobs won't be sagging down to her knees when she is older. She wants them, fine, but I don't think she needs them.

On a completely unrelated topic, I am looking into getting a tablet to switch from my laptop. I find myself surfing the net on my phone constantly and it is a giant pain in the ass to use my laptop with the kid around. I'm kicking around a few options (iPad, Surface Pro, or Kindle Fire HDX), and don't know which way to go.

iPad Pros: Already use Apple for everything so I have tons of apps, music, and movies on iTunes. Also comes with way more apps and program options than its competitors. My kid is fairly familiar with it and is already learning how to use it for educational apps.
    iPad Cons: Generally expensive for a newer model, there are almost no good keyboards, and for some reason I just don't want another iPad

Kindle Fire Pros: Cheapest option, and we already have kindle readers, so I have a lot of books downloaded already, so some stuff carries over; Amazon prime membership would give me 2 day shipping, and we already tend to buy a lot of shit from them.
    Kindle Fire Cons: Far and away fewest apps and programs of all 3 options; no keyboard option; would almost require $80 Amazon Prime membership to take full advantage of video/entertainment options; every review I've read says the internet explorer is terrible.

Surface Pros: Best option with a keyboard, more apps than Kindle Fire, access to Office and other "computer" programs mean I can find much more use for it as a tool for work. Also likely the most powerful in terms of gaming.
    Surface Cons: Keyboard not included in price, which actually makes it way pricier than the iPad; less apps than iPad,

I'm leaning Kindle Fire, mostly due to price. I want something that can play games and movies, as I will likely use it most of the time at home, but if I want something that I can use at work more often, the Surface wins, but it is almost cost prohibitive.

Any advice? I don't know why I am leaning so heavily away from an iPad, but I am.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay, I am going. See you guys in like a month or two. Maybe.

5. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is there a particular reason you don't want to look at Android options? Something like the Google Nexus 10 or Nexus 7 (depending on what size you prefer) perhaps?

But if you're already firmly in the Apple ecosystem, then I would lean that way for you. If this is your opportunity to explore another system, then I'd recommend Android options. Kindle books are accessible to basically all of the options via an app anyway.

And, incidentally, the Amazon Prime membership is awesome regardless of your device. Just for the free two day shipping.

6. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    That's strange, I seem to have clicked on the WDT and somehow ended up in the Tech Help thread.

7. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since it is Veteran's Day, I'm going to warn you all. Do not watch the ESPN "Homecoming" Montage. You will cry. Don't say I didn't warn you. They have been showing it at the top of the hour.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, don't search on youtube for soldiers coming home to their dogs. Or surprising their kids at school.

9. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't understand why. It's not like they make movies and TV shows about that sort of thing on any regular basis...

10. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm really not feeling day four of this mini-bender. I don't have to go in to work until tomorrow night but still. Surprisingly had a productive day today though so I feel like I've earned this. Fuck it, I'm gonna get my hookah going, drink some rum and blow through the last season of Game of Thrones again so my memory is all refreshed when the new season comes out.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, look, since we were talking about boobs and surgically enhanced boobs, how about we combine boobs and Tech Help? I'm pretty sure after you watch this, you'll be able to peform breast augmentation surgery. At least, I think the purpose of this video (game?) is so you can DIY.

Go on.

how to make boobs bigger

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

#192 Juice, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw that last week.

The way our veterans are treated is criminal, especially when talking about PTSD and homelessness.

14. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I wonder what you search that leads you to this.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't remember exactly what I typed in, as I can't seem to replicate it now. But, I was trying to find examples of breast implant surgery that didn't look like bolted on grapefruit halves. Whatever I typed in, that was one of the first things that came up. I believe I can use that same site and be qualified to remove your appendix or laser-off your tattoo. And, I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So my friend "invented" a drink a while back which is basically a mimosa with vodka in it. He calls it a screw-mosa. Let me tell you if you want to have that sudden how the hell did I get that fucked up look no further. I think the issue is, is that the vodka is masked so well you can put in any amount and not taste that big a difference. I was hung over as shit yesterday, had two of these, and am more hung over today.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We used to have those at morning mixers in college. We called them a Champagne Screw (but screw-mosa is better). We had a morning mixer once where we started playing chandeliers with those. I went to class and the full on drunk started hitting me during my 9:00 am class. I was in an upper level class that only had about 8 people in it, and we met in the conference room of my department. It is very difficult to discreetly exit such a class while it's going on. I walked out, unlocked the lab across the hall and threw up in the sink. I left the building and passed out in the bushes somewhere between campus and my apartment. Two of the girls that lived across from me eventually helped me get home. Not one of my finest moments.

College, amirite?

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure if this was posted here, but I have to. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-most-hipster-things-that-have-ever-happened" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-mo ... r-happened</a>

19. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We're about one third of the way through Movember and I am still wiping at the mess on my upper lip like a crumb that can't go away. I hate facial hair in the itchy phase.

On vodka drinks... Vodka + tonics made with Tito's will put you under the table before you knew what happened. Perfect for sipping on a warm summer night, or getting just plain drunk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.