Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2016-11-11 WDT ... I remembered...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I've worked in female-dominated environments for pretty much my entire professional career. I can confirm; a little light flirting works great at keeping things running smoothly.

2. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh no. Oh no, don't do that.

[​IMG]

They have a hive mind. You just have to accept it. They are in complete agreement on everything and always at war with each other.

For fuck's sake Crown, it's hard enough to handle one. You think you're going to go into the lion's den and come out with a bag of pelts?

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely this. At my work, it's 70% female. I flirt with with all of them. Smiling, questions, and any time one of them asks me for anything, the answer (as long as the rest of them aren't around) is, "anything for you, Xxxxxx."

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does anyone on here live in the Denver/Boulder area? I have an interview up there in a week and a half and I'm having some difficulty trying to figure out basic cost of living information. I'm trying to determine where I should negotiate from in terms of salary in the event I am given an offer.

I've been on some websites and I know its more expensive to live up there than it is here in Houston. But I am looking for some anecdotal data on lifestyle and cost.

This also may not be the right place to post this, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.