Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2016 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a year Matt Ryan is having. He's single handedly putting what is otherwise a very mediocre team into the playoffs. The MVP is going to come down to him and Brady.

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well, in typical Seattle at home fashion the half ended with some very sketchy calls/no calls. WTF is with it there? They always get some funky fucking calls in that stadium take...oh I dunno...the infamous Fail Mary for example. BURN IT DOWN!
    I just sat there staring at the TV trying to process what in hell fuck I just watched. I finally had to ask the SO what just happened because I'd not seen anything like it. Even he stammered. Seriously, how in the fuck was that not a personal foul on Sherman? And then, how did the Bills get the spike down but not the 25 second clock reset? Not to mention the delay of game they did get. What?

I don't even want to talk about the Packers. They looked like a JV team.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

They ARE a JV team.

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...

4. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Luckily for the Packers their divisional competition isn't looking any better.

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Just shoot me now. Fuck.

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

I apologize if I reek of shit; my team's entire division - including my team - is composed of it.

7. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think every single team in the NFC east is better than anyone from the north right now.

It's pretty bad when all the teams in the division are already thinking about rebuilding over the off season when they've only played half their games.

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

Minnesota's not going to enter a rebuilding phase since all of their important players except for AD are young and most still on their rookie contracts (Kendricks, Barr, Rhodes, Diggs, Bridgewater) or just entering their 2nd contracts (Smith). The #1 question is how they're going to be able to rebuild the offensive line, since last offseason's efforts haven't panned out. Also doesn't help they don't have a 1st round pick.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Unbelievable. Russell Wilson just caught a TD.

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sometimes I don't mind games where one team is dominating. Seattle's defense and Wilson are just fun to watch when they're on.

11. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kaepernick is such a worthless sack of shit. After bringing his fucktardation into the national anthem ceremony he didn't vote because...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    He certainly couldn't come up with a sensible reason, but if he couldn't vote for a presidential candidate and cares so much about what's happening in the country, why didn't he just leave that blank and vote on all the other stuff on the ballot?

I don't even know where to begin with all the mindless offensive nonsense that's gurgled out of his mouth.

The team is 0-5 since he regained the starting job. How about instead of putting him back on the bench they just fly the team plane over Cuba and throw him out?

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude. You need to put down the politics and step away from the loaded weapon.

Your last two posts have been politics in the NFL thread, and politics in the WDT.

This isn't healthy.

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

My team is imploding. And so is my head. Lord help us.

14. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They really are falling apart. I mean, that defense. These guys just get burned like nothing. I knew it was going to be an ugly game when that wide open TD bounced off that fucking moose out there. Gee, here's a thought: When you go out for a pass the ball might be coming your way.

Edgar Bennett has to go this off season. I don't believe in rapidly shuffling coaching positions, but when it's this obvious the guy doesn't have a clue there's no point in waiting around. The offense plummeted as soon as he took over. Last night was one of their better showings and there were still enough miscues and bloopers to fill a whole highlight reel. I don't know about Capers. The guy needs some help from Thompson and what he did have to work with has slowly been decimated by injuries.

15. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

All teams deal with injuries, but it's especially tough to deal with when those injuries are all concentrated in a single unit. You get guys out there playing starter roles who shouldn't even be in the league and get destroyed on every play.

16. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Two wins in a row. Look at them go. Still in the wildcard race though, so far.

I highly doubt Cam starting that game last night would have been helpful in them getting the win. Seattle looked good and just made Carolina look terrible. Exploitation my friends.

17. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not looking forward to the packers/seahawks game. They've looked so much better recently, but with Rodgers listed as questionable all week and the way these teams match up this could get ugly in a hurry.

18. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck everything. The receivers didn't help, but Wilson was bad today. No pass rush, either. If I know this team as well as I think I do, they're going too pissed to be bothered by whatever voodoo Jeff Fisher has. I fully expect an anal fisting for the Rams on Thursday.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I wonder where that team has been all season. I really thought they were going to get their asses handed to them at Lambeau. Boy was I wrong. I realize Seattle was off, I mean 5 picks. Wow. I still never would have thought that game played out like it did.

Oh Cleveland, even the snow didn't help. Santa?

20. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.