Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

3/28/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yeah dime him the fuck out, no matter who has a problem with it. He's going out of his fucking way to fuck you. That means war.

2. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: 3/28/14 WDT NSFW

I have no problem doing it, it's just I don't know if it will work, the form is just a blank page for me to fill out.

I'll just explain it the best I can and go from there. I am certainly not fucking in paying for it.

3. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will reverse the trend and admit to having a female friend I had no intention of fucking. She was cool, funny and we had a good rapport, but I just never schemed on dat ass. It helps that at the outset I wasn't that attracted to her. At the time, she let me run through her friends like a virus, so she kind of understood I was more into skankery than I was into her. She and I are still somewhat close friends, and while I would have drunkenly hit that at a few points in my life, I never kept those feelings past the hangover.

My co-worker's proposal for a t-shirt as a company promo:
    "Louse seeking hot mammals to fellate."
    I'm unsure if this is his life motto or what, but his drunk/drug stories make him sound like Hunter S. Thompson forgot to bring his pen.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Have you ever thought of telling your better half something along the line of "Tell your fucktarded old man to act accordingly or I'll bury him neck-deep in the low tide"?

...I mean, not in those words of course. Or does she have an aversion to him as well?

5. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like some sort of identity fraud to me, so you'll probably have to involve even more government to get it sorted out. Have fun with that.

As far as guys wanting to bang their female friends. Personally, I'll stop being friends with a girl way before I'll stop wanting to have sex with her. But yeah, the only reason I wouldn't want to fuck a female friend is if she's dating a male friend. There was one girl I really wanted to hook up with, and it was pissing me off because her new boyfriend was cool and ended up being part of our group of friends. Now I hang out with him all the time and I haven't spoken to her in over a year.

I've been on the other side of it, too. One night last summer I was out at a bar with a female friend who is just a total dumpster fire, and she straight-up grabbed my junk. I did my best to stay on the other side of a table from her the rest of the night, and we've never spoken of it since.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure some sitcoms have done an episode on this. Pretty much every woman has a guy friend they string along who they'll never hookup with, and most every guy who can, has a female friend they string along but this time with a carrot of a relationship.

7. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been friendzone guy before, and I've also kept a girl at bay before. The difference was, I still let the girl that was way more into me have sex with me. I just didn't want her to be my girlfriend.

I've also had one or two female friends that I never had that issue with, because we just weren't attracted to each other.

8. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like the entire first season of Wilfred. They even have her outright say it. Of course, since it's tv, she ends up developing actual feelings for him. Because that's a thing that actually happens, right?

9. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Goddammit. One of my coworkers taught me something really offensive in Korean that I didn't know was that offensive, so I said it to another Korean coworker and now that coworker is really pissed at me.

10. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I don't understand how you can state this with such certainty, and it's unfair to Soonergal to accuse her of using him. She's not keeping him in some sort of cage; if he feels he's being strung along he's free to disassociate from her at any time. If all she's interested in is a platonic friendship then it's on him to decide if he can live with that, and her continuing the friendship even with the knowledge that he wants more doesn't make her a user.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Absolutely, because like in Wilfred, if a woman trusts you enough to take care of her dog, imagine what else she'll let you take care of later.

12. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

Protip: Always assume anything anyone teaches you in another language is offensive until you independently verify its meaning.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

That awkward moment when your suit pants are so tight your ballsack forms a cameltoe...

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

Let me help you with that:

[​IMG]

15. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Pretty much every episode:

[​IMG]

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think if sitcoms have showed us anything, its that if you are funny and persistent the woman you secretly pine for will fall in love with you, eventually, near the last episode.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What?

If you end up sharing it with us, just remember that the cooking thread is really the place for dog recipes.

ftfy

18. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Re: What?

Ga-jo. Apparently it's the equivalent of "get the fuck out of my way" as opposed to "would you mind please moving aside?" as I originally thought.

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only after your wife dies though...

Its also taught us that the best way to have a hot wife is to be slightly overweight, goofy looking and completely inept.

20. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Well, maybe not before, although some women tend to be awfully naive about not realizing a guy (not so) secretly pines for her. Now that she knows though? It's on her to be an adult. I would also say it's on him, but from his affirmation of twue wuv (Via fucking text of all things. Man up dude.) he'll do no such thing. She'll tell him she doesn't want to date him or doesn't see him in that way, he'll say it's fine and bottle his feelings right up again, and then shit will just get awkward. It's time to see this as a sunk cost and let it go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.