Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

3/4/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Quite possibly the ground was saturated deep enough that the soil was unable to support it in the wind, that's how I lost a huge Ceder in my yard in Mississippi.

2. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tell him it's something you get when hanging out with a Tub Girl. If he asks what that is, just tell him to Google it.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...while doing the meatspin at a lemon party.

Yeah definitely look those up if you haven't yet.

4. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep, this is what happened en masse about 4 years ago in our city - tons and tons of rain followed by a huge wind storm. Trees felled everywhere onto houses, cars, power lines, etc. Perfectly good trees just pushed over by the wind from oversaturated ground.

5. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shit like this, man.

[​IMG]

6. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Could've been stress on the tree, maybe a disease, weakened the roots up, as opposed to root-rot.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Yay Mississippi!

"VICKSBURG, Miss. — An escaped murder suspect has been shot and killed by a family he took hostage.

McCloud tied up the man and his wife and then stabbed the man according to WLBT-TV.

At some point, the man reportedly got free, got his gun and shot McCloud to death."

From another article about his escape about a week ago:

"McCloud is charged with capital murder, sexual battery, rape, arson, home invasion, being a felon in possession of a firearm and grand larceny auto theft, records show.

He is accused in the kidnapping and death of Sharen Wilson, 69, whose body was found in July behind the abandoned Kuhn Memorial State Hospital in Vicksburg, authorities said. Wilson had been hit in the head and beaten, investigators said."

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure if this thread should be in the serious thread or here. So I put it here, because Florida.

The gist of the story is Jamie Gilt, who ran a Facebook page sharing dank memes about why gun control was bad, was shot by her four year old son, with a gun he found on the floor of her car.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jamie-gilt-florida-mom-accidentally-shot-4-year-old-son-n534981

If only another child had been there with a gun to stop this senseless violence. I have not laughed this hard in months.

9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thats pretty fucked up that a child shooting their mother gives you so much happiness.

10. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She wasn't killed

From the Article

11. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you can read that and not laugh I think it is fucked up. The world is in perfect harmony.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Soil erosion, shallow roots, and a light breeze.

You'd be amazed at how many trees are basically just resting on top of the ground/rock rather than being firmly entrenched and dug into the ground.

As the tree ages, it can rot, which can shift the centre of gravity up into the branches, and the soil can erode and reduce staying power, or any number of other things along that line.

All it takes is one seemingly little gust of wind from the right direction and it topples over.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, you have to laugh at the karmic irony around the whole situation... it's the whole "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" thing.

I just feel badly for the kid because if you think YOU felt your mother's guilt growing up... "remember that time you shot me? see the scar? you almost killed me!"

14. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In her defense, if she had died her gun probably would have been protecting her child, because an environment where both guns and children are floating around freely in a car does not sound very safe.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Kid's got a pretty solid self-defence claim, I'd say.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

My mother accused me of faking my eye drift, seeing double, migraines, etc. She said I was just doing it for attention. Got really pissed at me for it, turned into a shouting match. The next day I was being rushed to the hospital because they found a brain tumor.

Yeah it's a really good card to play every time I need to remind her that she can be wrong sometimes. "Remember that time you accused me of faking a brain tumor? Yelled at me for making my eye fucking drift for attention? See the scar? You almost killed me!"

17. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

How in the hell do you live off of stinkyass rabbit food for that long without exploding and gagging?I mean how many different ways can you prepare that stuff to make it eatable? Gross.

18. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the funny part is that she's a gun rights advocate who got shot doing something stupid. She's a moron and she needs to STFU. I hope they charge her.

The real question would be how could you go three days without eating collards? Another reason why I'll never move back north.

19. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Live off" was an exaggeration, but I've had serious helpings of both for every meal for 3 days. Collards are probably the worst food on the planet. There is no fixing that fart smell. They taste like vinegar even though you didn't add any. Man up, eat your greens.

While cleansing one's diet, often times one must work twice as hard to cleanse one's toilet. Sauer Kraut, back and forth forever.

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Oh, Black Jesus was constipated. That's all you had to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.