Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

3/4/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Sauerkraut is god's gift to man. Sauerkraut, sausage, spicy mustard and a soft pretzel and I'm in heaven. Best burger I ever had was a half pound patty, topped with aged cheddar, topped with a braut sliced down the middle, stacked high with sauerkraut and smothered in spicy mustard. I tossed on some of the fried pickles I was having as an appetizer and I was in a food coma for the rest of the day.

3. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He's probably now like a New Delhi sewer pipe with the scent and outflow.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep, and yep. You can see in the photo posted, the root hole (heh, root hole) is completely saturated AND, the entire drip line of the tree appears to be paved with concrete. That'll do it. Bummer, X-ray, that sucks. Over 20 years ago, I had a 36" red oak fall in my backyard for those same reasons. It was September, we'd had about 2 months of rain, and one side of the tree had much more growth, due to its proximity to two others. The drip line was also covered with a wooden deck the previous owner built. That thing fell exactly between my house and my neighbor's. It tore up the decking and my fence, and one limb barely clipped the gutter on my neighbor's house. Any other direction, it would've crushed one of three houses, including mine. It was sunny, but windy, and I was at work. I had driven the company truck in. My elderly neighbor across the street called me and said, "Uh, Rush, there was a terrible crash over at your house. I believe a tree has fallen in your back yard. Was there a car in the driveway?" Oops. Crushed my Celica GT like a bug. Squashed and broke the rear axle. I got home and my dog was out of the fence and just standing in the driveway, like, "Dude, you should've seen that!" I rented a log splitter and had firewood for several years, though.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I wear 34 - 32 pants, a 16/35 shirt, and a 43R jacket, this means, respectively, that my waist is 34, my inseam is 32, my neck is 16, my sleeve length is 35 and my chest is 43. All of those are in inches. If a woman wears a size 6 dress, what on her is 6, and how many of them are there?

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

6 lbs of belly fat I think.

9. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that metric?

11. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I still give my mom shit for forgetting to pick me up from kindergarten. We carpooled with the gal across the street except the first Tuesday of the month (or some shit) when she went to Brownies. I remember standing alone next to a chain link fence on a busy road wayyy long after everyone else had left. I seriously thought about walking the 5 miles home by myself. I finally gave up and went back into the building to find my teacher. I don't know what's worse...forgetting your kid or not noticing that she isn't home an hour after school got out. She didn't notice until Mrs. McDonald called. "Remember the time you forgot me in kindergarten?" BOOM, way to go, Mother Of The Year 1988.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's the masculine version of a gunt.

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A whole HOUR? Poor baby! When I was in the second grade, my parents didn't pick me up until it was almost dark; due to a communication error, they each thought that the other was going to pick me up that day.
    I just sat there in front of the school, watching everyone leave, and after even the janitors went home, a cop rolled up, asked my name, and told me that my mom was coming soon. Then he left.

This reminds me of a funny story. Back when I was still married, I bought the Ice Cream Cake Girl a pair of expensive jeans that she just HAD to have.
    Once we got home, I was looking them over, trying to figure out what was so special about a pair of jeans that cost three times more than the ones I wore.
    I asked her about the sizing system, and she tried her best to explain it, and what the numbers equated to.
    Then I thought: "Huh. These are about the same size as I wear." (albeit shorter; I think she was a size 10 back then.)
    So I tried them on, and they fit alright. She looked me over, and told me to turn around.
    When I did, she gasped, and said: "Your ass looks better in those than mine does! Take them off, now!"

Ahh, fond memories.
    I think this is a fitting image for the discussion:

[​IMG]

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, a tight fitting image.

15. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one that, after 5 minutes of staring, noticed she has the same arm as a 70 year old chain smoker? Is the picture resolution fucked up or something? Her arm looks like it belongs to someone in a retirement home.

16. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I noticed it after I put it up. I think (hope) it's the lighting.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Sounds like the other Wachowski brother wants to tuck his sack back too? Neato.

18. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So had an, um . . .incident today. Something that has never happened to me in 49 years, even as a kid.

I caught my johnson in my zipper today. The head. Hard enough to draw blood. It was horrifying.

I think I could have done without ever experiencing this.

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was it the frank or the beans?

[​IMG]

That happened to me when I was about 11 or 12, and for years afterward, I would only wear Levi's 501s, because they have a button-fly.

20. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The frank. The oh-so-sensitive tip of the frank. I may be scarred in more ways than one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.