Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/25/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

no that's fine.

that's totally okay. it's the talking to me through the door thing that bothers me. It's quiet time.
    I'd have to bonk her because she likes to stand outside or apparently INSIDE the door. Which is not okay. In my world. Your mileage may vary.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I don't get the whole need to have a conversation with someone on the shitter. Wait a few minutes and tell them then.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I have the attention span and short term memory of a goldfish. Sometimes I have something really funny to say and it needs to be said or it will be gone forever.

Ok, maybe my memory isn't that short. But I really really really want to tell him NOW! So then I find out he's in the bathroom and tell him anyway.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You'll find, later in the marriage, hubby is staying out later after work before coming home. "It's just work, darling." "I'm just grabbing a beer with the boys." "Overtime, I swear." You'll be positive he's having an affair, but really he's just waiting until everyone leaves the office so he can have a nice, quiet shit alone for once.

5. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't fathom couples that stay in the bathroom while one of them is using the toilet.

It's not okay.

That's "me" time. You don't get to be there or hold a conversation with me.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah no, it's too awkward. Im with Shimmered. Leave me the fuck alone while Im dumping.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Jesus people, you guys act like I am looming over him the entire time he takes a shit, every time he takes a shit. I probably talk to him in the bathroom once or twice a month.

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My office is located in a set of three large buildings. Thanks to the economic downturn and an insane glut of office space in this area, the buildings have largely emptied out over the last two years.

I now have my pick of well-appointed facilities where I can poop in peace, free from the potential of interruptions, distractions, or interlopers. It's a veritable pooping paradise.

9. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Did you..did you guys just give advice on how to interview and shit at the same time?

[​IMG]

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Having a conversation while shitting: NOT EVEN ONCE.

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Hey, it's important to be able to show an employer that you'll get the job done no matter what.

My husband and I have a no-potty policy. We don't discuss poop, we don't fart in front of each other - we're 10 years down the pipe and we've managed to maintain this. It's nice.

12. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Working on 18 years here and we're in the same place. That's a level of intimacy I am happy to not reach.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Y'all are weird. Pooping is normal.

Also my house is small.

14. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you forgetting the tagline to this website is "Where Intelligent Discourse and Depravity Meet"? This is Monday morning as usual.

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I have officially resigned from my job. I didn't cry. I think my boss is pissed.

Think I'll take a long lunch now.

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This brings me so much relief as I envision a future with someone. I have no interest in that sort of friendliness. Ive been cringing just reading the commentary the last few pages. I went 3 years at my old job without defecating, save two bouts of indigestion, cause of how small and terrible the bathroom was and its proximity to so many people. My body pretty much programmed to wait till I got home. That's changed here due to a variety of floors and bathrooms, but I still won't do it if people are around, at least initially. I just hate it. It may be natural, but I don't need to broadcast or share it. I also hate the word "poop" (it was hard to just type it) and I excuse myself from most conversations involving it, even in a humorous manner. Which sucks cause my friends think its HILARIOUS.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Everybody poops.

Pooping for me is pleasant because it means everything is working and that I just expelled literal shit from my body. While I wouldn't want a total stranger to watch me poop, having someone else in the bathroom or my husband passing by doesn't bother me. If I am intimate with you, things like that don't bother me in the slightest.

I feel like watching someone sing in public, especially someone who isn't particularly talented, is WAY more uncomfortable to watch.

18. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

[​IMG]

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

One person goes into the bathroom. The door is shut and locked. A second person may not enter, even if they are on fire and want to doused their engulfed roasting flesh under the cooling shower waters. That's in The Bible. Bathrooms are for an army of one at a time.

20. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

How about this? Does this singing make you uncomfortable?

#180 happyfunball, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.