Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/29/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Thanks Crown, I think that chicks profile gave me cancer.

2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That whole video and situation put me in a world where I sided more with Steven Crowder than his opposition...and that was an unpleasant thing. But it definitely made me go further and watch that Milo cat argue with people. Dude is a magnificently flamboyant contradiction.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HO. LEE. SHIT.

After watching that video, I was struck with an overwhelming sense of familiarity: She reminds me of every fat kid (boy) from every kids' movie, ever.

Her profile says that she's "not too picky about food," and if she could be any animal, she would be a manatee "because they're basically giant sea teddy bears!"

No, Toots, they're known as sea COWS, not teddy bears.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If she wasn't fat, if she was just average, would you pay her more or less attention?

Ain't got no time for 'tards, bro...

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Fatness has little or nothing to do with health."

That's why the Red Sox seated their money pit of a third baseman. He was too HEALTHY to play. You fat fuck.

Are we allowed to laugh at people who boast crap like this, and then have cardiac arrest and die at 35 years old because they're single heart can't provide the work for the equality of two bodies?

And sorry it's "TrigglyPuff" not TriggyPuff. I was nice enough not to post her "revealing" photos where she says "every body is a bikini body!" It was.... well.....

image.jpeg

#65 Crown Royal, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Just because you can, technically, fit in a bikini, does not mean you should wear it. Legislators spend too much time worrying about how other people's morals might somehow maybe affect them -- what they really should do, is start spending their law-makin' time focusing on how to make it illegal for fat fucks to wear ultra-revealing clothing in public. Sometimes in life, too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing.

Anyone who has been to Texas in the summer knows exactly what I'm talking about.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You don't get it, do you? Being disgustingly fat isn't obscene, the act of making fun of it is.

image.jpeg

"Healthism". "Fatism". They really ARE allowed to just make it up as they go, and people let them.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That gif of her pounding on a burger kings door is great. Can't find it at the moment.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HOLY SHIT. That video. Fucking love the aggressive obese chicks claiming that both asking if they are healthy is rude and then when they claim they are perfectly healthy and wanting to know their diet and exercise is an incredible invasive question as well. Ridiculous. No way in hell that one chick eats only salads, meats, and fruits and veggies while swimming 2 miles a day and walking. Lying through their teeth.

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you just had a blowup doll sitting around the house?
    Sorry, but this story needs some elaboration, especially when it comes to the clean-up. See the bolded parts above.
    Who cleaned it up?

12. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You ever had your keys stuffed into a blow-up doll's mouth and then duct taped inside?

Well, I know a guy who had that problem. His co-worker was a great guy, but fond of near-maniacal pranks.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They are shooting Space Jam 2. It will star Lebron James, but first he's doing an hour-long TV special on whether or not he wants to accept.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

2 miles a day. That's around 120-130 lengths of a lap pool. A DAY. Ever tried swimming even one mile? Unless you're a true swimmer or triathlete your body feels like it's on fire afterwards.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What strikes me about those photos is that guy actually looks like he's a bit concerned for her and she looks like she thinks she's outsmarting him. People like her have contagious attitudes. I was just back in Cleveland seeing a friend and I was shocked, how large everyone is. Coming from Denver I'm not used to seeing a population where more people are obese than not. Why is Cleveland so much different? I think its an attitude thing, a lifestyle. I think being big is acceptable out there. The portion sizes are something they brag about on menus. I don't think this woman should be given much attention, thats what she wants. Confronting her attitude and not her is important. Perhaps Denver is healthier because it has slowly adopted different social norms and when people move here they slowly take them on.

Also I almost choked to death on a corned beef sandwich while I was there, literally couldn't breath, and got a bit scared I was going to die that way, not fun

16. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Random thought while traveling: have any other dudes here spent time in Asia and found the toilets to be really... shallow?

I mean, I'm pleased with what the Good Lord blessed me with, but I'm not pissing out of a Pringles can either. Yet it seems I can't take a dump here without hovering 6" over the seat, just to avoid flopping around on the damp porcelain. Ron Jeremy would get lodged in the pipes.

17. Whatthe...

Whatthe...
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Uhh, aren't most toilets in asia squat toilets. I don't think you're supposed to sit on the seat.....

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It might be because those people have to live in Cleveland, and therefore have given up on everything. It's the city for people who think Seattle is too sunny and has too much employment.

#78 Crown Royal, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

No, I ordered the blowup doll specifically for the prank (Amazon has everything). Cleanup was easy for her, clothes went in the wash and she jumped in the shower.

And in response to your rep on why I do this stuff to my wife, I do it because it's hilarious and she does the same shit to me. We met when we were still teenagers (well, 18 and 19). We'be been doing this stuff forever, and now that we're married it's kinda a captive audience. Gets really funny at work because we work together, our co-workers usually (read: always) take her side, so we're constantly fucking with each other.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Best concert ever? It has the best and most famous music artists still alive:

http://home.deserttrip.com/artists/

...if you go, drink in a beer tent while Bob Dylan plays. Shittiest live performer ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.