Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/19/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is all perspective. To ;me your'e titties still young and perky. But I would have to see them in order to be sure.

As far as having to go to a movie alone, the men in your life need to get their priorities straight.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was going to say, were you the loan woman in the theater by herself when I saw Alien today? If youre a fan of the films go see it. It's alright but not great. The andriod David really should just have his own movie. Im watching the first movie now, such a classic.

BTW, milf titties are awesome titties. Battle hardened nipples. Yeeeeaaaa boooooy. Guys can find anything hot about anything. It is the nature of the universe.

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm not disagreeing with you because I'm in a stupid mood tonight but the best movie theater experience I've ever had was seeing Inglourious Basterds by myself. I was the only person in the entire theater and it was wonderful.

4. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

And I made my last post two seconds too soon. I have zero issues seeing a movie by myself, sometimes I even prefer it.

I don't necessarily expect great things from the new Alien but god damn it if the first couple movies weren't the scariest thing I'd ever seen when I watched them at a friends house when I was too young to watch them.

If I recall correctly I first saw Alien, Aliens, South Park, and Candyman at said friends house while our parent's were playing cards. That was also the first time I played strip rock paper scissors (in a grain bin because this is Missouri.)

5. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I also enjoy going to the movies by myself. At least, I never mind going to a movie solo if it is one I really want to see. At the same time, anytime my wife wants to go to a movie, whether I really want to see it or not, I am going. There is always the chance that I might be able to feel her up in the back row.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Absolutely no issues whatsoever going to a movie solo... I prefer a nice matinee where there is hardly anyone else in the place.

7. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anymore, all I go to are matinees. If I go to a movie that starts after 8:00pm, I am asleep by 9:00. No matter how good the movie is.

Unless of course there are titties to feel up.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The matinee was 9.20, didn't seem like a big discount.

9. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Raise your hand if you were placed in handcuffs last night....

Looks like I'm going to have to take it a little easier on the sauce for a while.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I applaud the number of times "titties" has been used in this thread. I like where your head is at, TiB.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Based on the sexual goings-on of TiB folks, those two sentences aren't necessarily related.

13. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would like to get the ratio of good:bad situations where I was in handcuffs to about 50:50, but to do that I'm going to have to either meet a really kinky girl or join a lockpicking club.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Red snapper, fresh lemon zest and crushed Mediterranean Sea salt. Basically pulverized shallots and lemon grass to season (I love shallots and lemon grass).

A glass of white wine. Heaven might well be here.

Attached Files:

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea I don't think handcuffing yourself then jerking off counts as kinky.

16. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I would have to have at least one good encounter with handcuffs to start the ratio getting closer to 50:50. The bad results of some bad decisions. It does make for some good stories to tell your 20 year old sons to emphasize making better decisions.

If I can add: I am going to make sure to tell the boys that if they ever have the chance to get in a strip, rock, paper, scissors game in a grain elevator in Missouri with a young lady like abernetta, they better do it.

17. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just a heads-up: if you pick the lock on your handcuffs while you're under arrest, that's a whole 'nother charge.

Side note: I always carry a handcuff key on my keyring; I've been doing that for about 20 years. Cops REALLY don't like it when you do this, but it's completely legal.

18. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Son, whatever you do, play scissors first. Closed scissors.

And then, if she understands you right...play rock."

19. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

For the record, you can't play strip poker in a grain bin because it's too dark. Strip rock paper scissors is much easier to accomplish.

Also related to the previous conversation, the only appropriate place to sit in the movie theater is in the middle seat of the middle row. I don't understand people who prefer to sit in the front or back row.

Unrelated to the conversation, as usual: I had originally intended to watch all 30 episodes of Twin Peaks this weekend before my fucking responsibilities took over. Now I'm starting over at episode one trying to get the husband into it.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    About 25 or so I figured out that doing things to piss cops off just because I can is not in my best interest. It's served me well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.