Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/2/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Re: 5/2/14 WDT NSFW

Maybe you should get your sperm checked, it is fun everyone should do it once.

You get to go to a doctors office with lots of women hoping to get knocked up, they take you in the back and give you a cup and show you to a room and you get to jack off. They tell you not to have sex for the previous 3 days so you can really get a good sample.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell I do that all the time already.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

An apple a day

No, no. He said "doctor's office" not teacher's lounge.

4. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5/2/14 WDT NSFW

How much are they paying for samples these days?

5. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That sounds like a hell of a deterrent. If I had made the mistake of looking 'down there' when the wife was giving birth to #1, I can almost guarantee you #2 wouldn't be in the oven right now.

6. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I usually just get kicked out after a bit, haven't gotten any decent offers yet.

7. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They actually give you some material to work with? Or is it just a sterile room?

Seems like they'd let the wives go back and maybe help the process along a bit.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

As unappealing as the birthing process is (my kids was an excruciating experience) seeing something like crowning is nothing compared to the sadist in the scrubs who says "Want to see the placenta?"

For all you planning on possibly having a family, let me tell you this because I love you: Nobody WANTS to see a placenta. You would show a person a placenta if you were torturing information out of them, but that's it. There is nothing grosser-looking in this world, I shit you not.

9. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have only jacked off in one, I am not sure if it was sterile or not, there were some magazines but I knew what I had to do. They let your wife or girlfriend go in with you just not both your wife and your girlfriend.

I told my wife she was going to have to do all the work but she was all freaked out and not to brag but I am much more efficient at jacking myself off then she is.

I believe I was under 3 minutes.

10. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My cousin made shampoo out of her placenta, actually ate some of it too.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Every time you talk about your bloodline I want to wipe it from the earth. Is this one of the InfoWars idiots? Please say yes.

12. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 5/2/14 WDT NSFW

Oh yes, they are dedicated followers.
    Luckily not all of them are idiots, just a small select group that provide me with entertainment and rage.

13. Robbie Clark

Robbie Clark
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't know about shampoo, but surely eating a placenta is healthy. Lots of mammals do it. Throughout the course of the pregnancy, the placenta contained everything necessary to create a new life form. It's a very healthy thing to eat.

Logically I agree with my previous paragraph, but I'm highly revolted by it at the same time.

14. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 5/2/14 WDT NSFW

I seem to remember her telling me she battered and fried some of it in butter.

I eat some odd stuff I guess but fuck that, after birth is going wherever the fuck the hospital sends it.

15. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Immediately after helping my grandpa and uncle birth a holstein calf years ago (fun times visiting the farm!), one of the farm dogs found the placenta amid the mess and started munching away. My grandpa remarked "Delicious!" with a chuckle. That sight and his joy at it is burned into my memory and I wish it wasn't.

My sisters have a weird friend who ate the placenta with her husband. Um, nope. No thank you. I've seen that shit and want absolutely nothing to do with it.

16. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I have a hippie friend who saved hers (following her home birth with a midwife) so she could encapsulate it. I guess she never got around to it but recently posted on facebook that she buried it because it was too special to throw away.

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not just a hoarder, but a disgusting stuff hoarder...

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Gross, gross, fucking gross. I see at as no less revolting as keeping an extra-huge turd as a trophy. Some people say cum makes a great skin ointment but I'll never know because its discharge from the human body.

Fucking hippies. If it wasn't for weed I'd have no common ground with them and I would be happy for that. But let's be honest: I'm not giving THAT up.

19. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Weeellll, don't leave us hanging. What's your number? I can't believe you didn't think we'd (I) want to know.

So my doctor downgraded me from my compression garment to something he said like a Spanx (I know, sexy). Just for two more two weeks and then I'm completely released with no restrictions. So I went to buy some today. I don't even know what I looked at. I think I'm kind of traumatized. There were underwear with butt things in it for your ass. But they were high waisted. So wouldn't they come up over your pants? I was so confused, I left. Got nothing.

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I had a job interview today that went very well and they told me I should hear back from them by Friday. Here's the thing. The job that I applied for seemed very straight forward. I met all the criteria perfectly and it seems as though I am a good fit. When I arrived for the interview, it ended up being for a job with the same title but a completely different type of work. They really should have indicated that it was more IT related and less radiology related. Either way, its at the number one cancer center in the world and would be absolute resume gold.

I was interviewing for a supervisor of diagnostic imaging job, which if offered, will give me a minimum $26k per year raise. But the job ended up being for the supervising PACS administrator position, which is vastly different than what they made the job seem like. But I still have a ton of PACS experience, just not that at level. But I still fit perfectly into the criteria of what they say they are looking for. So I hope I get it, but I'm also afraid of taking the job and failing miserably with it. I did amazing with the interview, but that's because I always interview well when I'm in front of a panel of women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.