Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/2/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm clearly not a lawyer, but doesn't the contractor need your permission to cross your property? If they're running a skid steer over your property line and tearing up your yard, (including damage due to mud clogging drainage) the contractor is liable to fix it if you can prove the damage is a result of their actions.

Check your local ordinances, I'm sure there's something regarding quiet hours. They might not allow construction noise before 0700 or even 0800.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make an issue of it, (definitely should if your property is damaged) but keep neighborhood politics/dynamics in mind. Remember it is a temporary inconvenience and making an issue of it could boomerang on you months or years down the road and possibly not with that specific neighbor but another that for whatever reason takes offense. Unfortunately I currently live in a condo building and I've found more than a few of the other owners are in cliques that will take offense or make an issue of shit that has nothing to do with them nor affect them in anyway simply because it is 'their building too'.

2. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

You'd think I remember my kids' school wifi won't let me post on the board, but apparently I like to keep retyping my posts.

You can drink while on antibiotics right? Ghetto said so. Dammit, just when I need him he's gone!

3. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For the purpose of neighborhood peace, I haven't said anything...and I won't until the pool is done and the contractors are cleaning up.
    Now - when The Husband switches to swing shift, I may say something about the early starts. But otherwise, I'm just bitching because there's not much I can do.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I LOVE coming home to dog puke on the sofa and living room rug.

5. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Better than dog shit. Count your blessings.

6. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sometimes mine eats it before I get to it. Not sure how to feel about that. "Thanks?"

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Week one of the reduced work hours is in effect. So I had yesterday off and got a shitload done around the yard, even did some cleanup down at the community beach. And spent some time talking with the neighbors - with Stacey1, Heidi, and Stacy2. And Jill is always up for a glass of wine. I think i could get used to this.

Attached Files:

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Mine just smeared it on the sofa a little as he got up to move elsewhere. Yummy.

10. makersforme

makersforme
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5/2/14 WDT NSFW

I did this over 10 years ago as my wife and I did in vitro to have my daughter. Sunday morning was the day they retrieved my wife's eggs, so that was the morning that I got to rub one out for the fertilization. It was a room with a small sofa and no material to help at all. I was by myself.

I was told that once I was done to place the cup in a pass through opening and press the buzzer. It was all I could do to get the job done as all I could think about was not taking too long or finishing so quick that the damn nurses were laughing at me cause it didn't take so long.

Finally finished and pressed the buzzer and the damn button got stuck in and buzzed for what seemed like 10 minutes, but was more like 10 seconds before I was able to get the button unstuck. Did I mention this was on a Sunday morning...who the hell jacks off on a Sunday morning?

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Priests.

12. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last week in the early morning, the youngest cat came in went straight to the food bowl and devoured all that was in there. He then stepped back and threw up entire stomach contents up on the floor. Before I could get up, the youngest dog came over and ate all that the cat threw up and even licked the floor clean. Finally, I am able to come up with a reason to keep that damn dog around.

13. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who doesn't? That's the one morning I'm not going in to work right away and have an extra thirty seconds.

14. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Although usually they pray for a little help.

I had a sperm count done about 10 years ago, and I just brought a fresh sample in. The nurses didn't ask me to go in a back room or anything. Maybe the closed circuit cameras were down for maintenance that day.

15. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not on Sundays, they have the alter boys available then.

16. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only time I ever had to provide a sample of that nature was to make sure there wasn't any sperm in it.

17. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I like to rub one out in the parking lot of the church so I have a reason to pray for forgiveness.

18. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know I'm a little late to the sweaty ass discussion(never really thought I'd utter that phrase), but have any of you found the joys of Cariloha bamboo sheets? These things are amazing, as are their socks, underwear and t-shirts. They're super soft and the bamboo apparently wicks the sweat away from you body. My personal favorites are the socks and the sheets. The sheets keep me cool at night and the socks keep my piggys cool all day long.

Sorry for the interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled program.

19. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like you need that extra reason.

20. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

NBC just spent 7.75 billion on the broadcast rights for the

Got a surprise phone call for a supervisor job this morning, I have an interview in the morning, but being I lost out on the last job I interviewed for does anyone on TiB have any interview advice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.