Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/30/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was the girl who got pregnant at 16, graduated high school 3 weeks before my daughter turned one.
    Her biological father has been largely absent (through his own choice) through the years. He took a turn when she was around 3 toward drugs, heavy drinking, and the like. Since then he's fathered three or four more children. I just saw on Facebook that he's fathered yet ANOTHER child.

Then I checked the OAG's office, and he's $17.5k in debt for child support. Unreal. Just absolutely unreal. At this point I'm not even mad. I'm just impressed with the consistently bad decisions he's making through the years.

2. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back in high school and a couple years afterward I knew a guy who had 8 kids with 8 different girls. He was always unemployed or working menial jobs that didn't pay a lot, so all of these girls would complain about his lack of child support. Thing is, we were in a fairly small town and it was pretty much common knowledge that this dude had all these kids, so i can't fathom why the girls would sleep with him with no protection. It was pretty obvious he wasn't going to use any at that point, so why not be on the pill/shot/etc? Is it a case of "this time it will be different, he'll stick around and we'll be a family"?

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How dare you slut shame those clearly retarded individuals.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't fix stupid. Some people can't help themselves and others can't help them. Good to see insanely dumb people are reproducing.

5. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have no idea. It's pretty accepted in my hometown to have kids from other relationships and then try to Brady Bunch that mess.

My daughter and I left shortly after I graduated, and while she has lived there the past three years for the high school (Super super small 1A Texas school where the class sizes are under 20 kids per, and the school has a very educationally focused budget), I only go back to visit. What those idiots are doing with the guy - I have no idea. He's on his third marriage, and had kids with everyone he's been married to. I don't know if they're hopelessly optimistic or just hopeless.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

First off, those girls are idiots. Wear a condom and fuck as much as you want, how hard is that? Did they sleep through grade five?

Also if its a small town, why weren't the fathers of these girls banding together and crushing his privates in a bench vise? I have no doubt the new grandparents were doing a lot of the child raising.

7. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish I had an answer for that.

8. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Idiocracy…it's not just a movie anymore.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Think this mindset might be some of the issue to begin with? 'Cause those things are not 100% effective.

10. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't see how you guys are so surprised. Females are having babies with stupid males all the time. Especially in small towns where the pickings are slim.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

True the only 100% effective birth control is pulling out. At least thats what I was taught in Catholic school. Remember kids, condoms are bad because they are unnatural, so pull out before you're about to explode.

12. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought the 100% effective/Catholic girl approved birth control method was anal?

13. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

You know what they say...

#133 katokoch, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anal is good and so are blow jobs so long as they didn't swallow. Not sure the stance on ZJ's though...

15. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went to high school with a guy like that, except he actually has custody of two or three of them. It boggles my mind how fucked up these girls must have been for a judge to decide he was the better option.

16. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait. What?

I could literally live in a tent on a river while collecting cans for income and subsisting on sandwiches and berries for the rest of ever, pulling clothes from a local charity, reading coffee newspapers to my child and still be a better parent than my daughter's biological father.

What the shit kind of females ARE these?

17. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

My sister did one better than that. She starts dating a guy who is going through a divorce. (He and his (ex) wife had married because she was pregnant so he already has one kid.) Well, my sister ends up getting pregnant by the dumbass. They stay together even though he's an ass to her the whole time she's pregnant and on bed rest. They break up shortly after the baby is born.

My sister ends up dating the asshole again a few years later. My stupid sister gets pregnant again. Guess what? They break up while she's pregnant with her second daughter. I don't know if she thought he'd stay if she had his baby or what. I mean, it worked out so well for her the first time.

So now she has two kids with the piece of shit and is still too stupid to make him pay child support. She made her own bed but damn, what an idiot.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Nope, nope, nope. I have personally heard from big wigs down south that a woman's body actually has microscopic ninja warriors that fight off any unwanted sperm. People of power say this.

19. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pillowpants…

#139 Now Slappy, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Real men break condoms. Has this happened to anybody else? I don't know if it's fucking too hard or you're getting the 10% of condoms that fail but I've broken condoms on a few occasions during the act. But that's what the day after pill is for, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.