Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/10/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Implying things ever looked good for Meatloaf. That guy has poured out more accumulative sweat then I've drank alcohol in my life.

2. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

As a proponent of strict gun control, I will waive my personal bias and say that sentence needs to be taken out and shot.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

If you can't be original, you can always copy Madonna.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1985 Madonna? Because, that would be an awesome copy. Man, teenage me loved the way she moved in this strapless prom dress, even if it did have a ridiculously large bow.

Or, wait, did you mean Meat Loaf should copy her? Because, I don't think he should wear that dress.

5. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

If anything Madonna should be more like Meatloaf. The dive bar I frequent has Touch Tunes. Bartender there says his friends do drive-bys when he is working. They put like 20 minutes of Meatloaf on the juke when its busy. So, you know, one song.

An aside, Fight Club has been on cable this week. Meatloaf as Bob is a killer performance (he also slays his 3 minutes in Tenacious D's Pick of Destiny). He steals every scene he is in. If anybody has not seen that movie, it is required viewing. My friend never saw it. We happened to catch the very end when the cock frame flashes before the credits. He goes, "Wait, was that a dick??"

#165 CharlesJohnson, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.