Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/20/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on this in three pages.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All the topics, all the time

Now, that doesn't surprise me - I just don't expect anyone to interrupt a perfectly good blowjob by adding slurp fruit to the equation.

I mean, motorboating a tranny at the Preakness, sure, now there's a story.

3. snaredrumofbeer

snaredrumofbeer
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

This has to be the most unsettling yet interesting thing I've read here in a while. How drunk did you get to motorboat said tranny? Could you not see the large lump in the throat? Is this a regular occurrence in your marriage?

4. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#284 katokoch, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, you go

That is exactly right. They left out one thing, though:
    - the guy who is breathing through his nose right into the phone mic, but never saying anything, so every few seconds there's that noise; or,
    - the guy who calls in from his mobile phone while he's outside, so there's wind noise

Both of these drive me bonkers, but so many times everyone just keeps talking. I'm the one who always speaks up and says, "Dude. Either mute your phone or figure out how to breathe in a different way."

#285 Rush-O-Matic, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Our old CEO used to be lightning fast with the Mute button on conference calls. He'd hit Mute, mutter a "fucking idiot" under his breath and have that button back off before you'd have a chance to realize he'd even hit it. I don't know how he got away with it.

I had one client conference call where the other end of the line kept clicking incessantly. Finally I asked if there was a problem with the connection and the lady on the other end of the phone said "No, I'm just doing some knitting". Honey, your lawyers are on the phone and I am trying to keep you out of jail. COULD I HAVE YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, PLEASE?

7. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did a bright red ombre on my daughter last year, and a bright blue ombre on my sister. It's hair - it grows back - and it's not permanent.

Tattoos and piercings - my thing is that she shouldn't do that until she's living on her own, paying her own bills, and working her way through life. She needs to be focused on that right now.

8. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the hair coloring would only be a long term issue if it is being done all the time - i.e., maintaining the alternate color as an every day thing.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite is half a dozen people on the other end sitting in a room together, and sounding like the phone is at the other end of a gym. That would describe my sales demo yesterday morning.

Practice makes perfect. I get the impulse to say things like that on cold calls all the time.

I wonder how many times secretaries hears callers shit talking them after thinking they've been transferred too.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

That video isn't too far off the mark. The woman that set it up actually gave me the wrong access code so I had to text her. I honestly don't even know if the other people said hi as they were introduced.

My daughter's best friend is in India and I gave my daughter permission to call her for 5 minutes. I won't regret that, right?

11. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mrs. Noland leaves tomorrow morning until July 26th. To the TiBettes I apologize in advance for any posts/reps/comments I may make, but I refuse to take responsibility for them because without a woman in the house I get weird.

12. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

[​IMG]

13. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh come on, I have some scruples.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ah yes, the "Alone-Weird Syndrome". It's not just any weird, but the kind of weird where if she came home a day early the next thing she would be doing is grabbing your kid(s) and moving to Pluto to get away from the unknowingly sick bastard she settled down with.

What goes down while we're alone? You will never, EVER know. The great scientists don't reveal their grandest experiments.

15. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Did I miss a memo? Didn't you already give up law to do something else?

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well you don't love it that much if you're not willing to go back to school for it. How much schooling do they really need anyway? Is there any other job aside from Economist where you get to be wrong all the time and still be employed?

Maybe you should start a niche market of Meteorological Law whereby you take tornados and hurricanes to court and sue for for punitive damages when they come rolling through and fuck every double-wide in their path.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What you could do is try to find an aptitude test that asks you a bunch of random questions and from your answers, gives you a general field of study that might interest you. I know some colleges and universities have counselors like this. The problem with law, and I know this first hand, not because I'm a lawyer but because it was all I prepared to do in my undergrad, is that its very narrow as far as usable skills are concerned. Because I didn't like law school, and I didn't become a lawyer, I had a pretty much useless undergrad degree.

The point of all this is that you might have to go back to school for something, or at least take classes and get some sort of certification. I went back to school for radiology and then onto ultrasound. You might need an MBA or a different masters of some sort.

18. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

For my monies worth Tranny's and Lesbians are the most interesting people on the planet. Its just so foreign to me that someone wants to be something else.
    I was hammered with a bunch of friends. If I remember correctly I just walked up to him/her, asked her if he/she was a tranny, and then I started with a barrage of questions.
    Like:
    You have dude equipment, but do you identify as a woman?
    If you identify as a woman, are you attracted to men or women?
    If you're attracted to women do you consider yourself a lesbian, and do you have straight people like intercourse with women?
    Or, do you have sex with dudes, and consider yourself gay..... Or stay in drag and let them fuck you in the shitpussy and act like its your pussypussy?
    What is it called when a tranny has sex with a tranny?
    Is your ideal partner another tranny, that is female to male, because you want to be male to female. Or do you want to get your shit cut off, and still have sex with dudes? What's the difference, why not have sex with dudes right now?
    Are you considering going full tranny and get your shit removed? If so, how do they make the vagina? Do they cut a hole, and tig weld in a fleshlight?
    If you get fake tits, do you save your own nipples, or do they give you female nipples?
    Can I pick your new female name?
    Do you think a ad hoc vagina feels the same as a real vagina?
    When you get your new vagina can do the pepsi challange with you and my wife?
    Has another tranny ever milked your prostate?
    Why do they call it milking? Are there udders deep in my butthole?
    When they shave and adam's apple, is it literally shaving with a knife?
    What the fuck is the adam's apple for?
    Can I motorboat you? My wife will think its hilarious!

And about a million more. That tranny was awesome. Even if he/she was hideous.

Speaking of tubed meat, I don't have shit going on today so I made some sausage.

Attached Files:

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Working Man

Option 1
    What are you passiionate about? Do that.

I know lots of successful people who quit what they hated, and starting doing what they were passionate about. With no wife or kids right now, it's the ideal time for you to do it. It doesn't matter what you're getting paid. If you're passionate about it, either people will eventually pay you to do it because you're good at it, or that passion will lead to connections which will lead to something you hadn't even thought of.

Option 2
    Get paid doing what you are good at (or trained for) to pay the bills. Chase your passions in your off time, and don't seek fulfillment in your work.

20. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Working Man

While I agree that you don't necessarily need your passion to be your job, I also don't think you should do something you dislike or are completely indifferent to.

I can't imagine not finding at least some basic level of fulfillment in the thing that you're forced to do a large chunk of every day.

On another note, if anyone here ever does cold calling/emailing in sales, I recommend at least being able to spell the name of the person you've contacted, especially if the name is actually in the email address. Not much gets me to delete an email, like the one I just received, faster than seeing it coming from a name I don't know, and the first line containing my name misspelled. Yes, I'm the right person here to contact. Yes, you have an interesting product. But I'm not buying, because fuck you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.