Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/20/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Clear Search History? Yes.

I'm at Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas this weekend and you see an "interesting" assortments of outfits. Some incredible visually pleasing, and some super aggravating cause shouldn't shovel a 20-30 lb overweight body into skimpy bottoms and a barely there top. Well midway through the night, I saw a chick with a very protruding belly walking to the bathrooms wearing booty shorts and a bra. My immediate thought was "oof, you look like shit"...then i looked again and noticed she was pregnant. Then my thoughts turned to WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK.

Then in the bathroom, I encountered a dude standing in a t-shirt and spandex boxers holding his shorts gingerly in front of him. Needless to say, I ordered a couple strong drinks shortly thereafter.

2. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Did your friend have terminal cancer or something?

Dude, that's fucked up.[/quote]

No, just has what most call an extremely dark sense of humor.[/quote]

There's a fine line between "dark sense of humor" and "omen."

I think your friend crossed it.[/quote]

Perhaps, but unless you plan on outliving your child, its probably true. Sure its dark, but that doesn't even crack the top ten of "most fucked up thing" on this board over the years.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'm Australian - Flipflops here are thongs. I sometimes think we stick with the naming convention just for the confused expressions from north americans when they hear us talking about thongs.

Beyond the fact that I live in the subtropics, I've easily spent more of my life barefoot than wearing footwear, and more time wearing thongs/flipflops than any other kind of footwear outside of work. I've gone weeks at a time without wearing actual shoes when I'm not working in an office job.

There's also a known propensity for Queenslanders to have wide feet, in part from the lack of shoes and in part from genetics. RM Williams (an Australian apparel manufacturer) actually have a Queenslander cut boot that's wider because so many people were returning boots cracked across the soles at the ball of the foot, because they'd had to buy shoes that were too long to get them wide enough. Less discrete people refer to the condition as Queenslander Fat Foot. I totally have it.

My favourite deserts are probably bee sting buns. But they're hard to find, so my more common desert option is a moist chocolate brownie icecream that one of the chains here does. I go through that shit at a ridiculous rate.

4. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Clear Search History? Yes.

You manage to pick him up?

5. MobyDuk

MobyDuk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sweets - Easy, white chocolate gelato. Or any other flavor gelato.

Footwear - Loafers at the office (no tassels, thank you); deck shoes for out and about; barefoot at home. No fucking flip-flops. They look and feel stupid and fall off if you should choose some gait other than an opioid shuffle.

Feet - I actually had very pretty feet (for a guy, really, the wife told me so. Maybe she was searching.) until I dropped a floor jack in the garage and mashed half of them. Now some toes point in different directions.

Dogs - Generally good luck with mixed breeds, currently GSD with dingo or some other wild thing. Good dog, but very enthusiastic. Seems to like eating other dogs, which makes him fun to take for a walk. At least he keeps the coyotes at bay.

Rescues - Around here the rescue folk cherry pick the pounds for cute at $40.00/each and sell then for $250.00. Non-profit? Sure.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good point, most rescue organizations select which dogs to rescue. The ones they tend to rescue are affable, personable dogs. They don't tend to select the dogs with issues that they perceive to have significant issues, unfortunately those dogs still get the axe.

7. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sweets - I don't like cooked fruit. Baked goods otherwise? Get in my belly. And boba. And homemade ice cream. And gelato. And yeah. I can go on.

Feet - eh. I get pedicures for a reason. HOWEVER. My ex-husband had a foot fetish. Due to the emotional trauma of having been married to someone who objectified my feet, other than when I get a pedicure I don't like anyone touching my feet.

Rescues - I understand WHY they charge so much - because they spend a LOT of money bringing dogs back to health, but goddammit does it piss me off. I can get a Boxer puppy for what I'd pay for one through a rescue, and I don't have to jump through their hoops of home visits, dog interviews, spontaneous visits, etc. The hoops annoy the fuck out of me.

8. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pretty sure I took a piss on the carpet last night. Thankfully most of it was on a shirt and it doesn't have any smell or colour to it because I was well hydrated.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am getting shitfaced. You all should be too.

DO IT.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

The wife sent me out to get a bottle warmer. There is a liquor store next to the walmart because of course there is. I came home with a "handle" (actually a thermos) of Kru vodka.

[​IMG]

Obviously not a top-shelf vodka, but definitely on the upper end of middle-of-the-road. Not any sweet/dry/grain/potato notes like you'd expect from something $10-15 more, but not bad for what it is. I consider the bottle to be a bonus feature; the quality of the alcohol speaks for itself.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I did that Friday on a tubing trip for my sister's 40th. I got way too drunk, drank way too little water, and vomited too much. I also fell over and messed up my ankle.

I would do it all over again in a second, though.

12. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

13. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That article title - "This Changes Everything" - seems to imply this is new. Bourbon barrel aging has been done to beers for, well, as long as I've been drinking good beers.

Foothills Brewing does a Bourbon Barrel Aged version of their People's Porter which is really awesome.

14. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That beer is pretty common here in Cincinnati. I've had it a few times, and it's definitely good. I wouldn't go to great lengths to try it, but if they're selling it somewhere close to you it's worthy checking out.

15. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've wondered about the beer in the bourbon barrel thing, whether the bourbon really does come through. One of the reasons I don't drink beer too much is that it short circuits my taste buds. It's kind of like eating anything spicy, after awhile all you can taste is the spice.

I finally have the mini bottles of hennessy and hypnotiq, so I plan to have the incredible hulk drink later tonight after the husband and I have our usual Saturday late as fuck dinner. I'm already half in the bag, so should be interesting.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Distilleries in Scotland have used bourbon barrels to age their scotch in for years. (not all of them, but a fair number, like Glenlivit, have done it for years).

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Fair warning: this will ruin you.

Any person who loves alcohol is never the same after having an "incredible hulk." It's like if you took a crack head, and suddenly told them that crack was not only legal but encouraged, there were no speed limits on the highway, and every flavor of Doritos was free.

The key though is to have a good buzz going before you make it, so the insane color when it mixes hits you like a baseball bat of awesomeness.

I'm pretty sure if I had bud in me while drinking that concoction, I would have died from sensory overload. As it stands, I've only made a few holes in the wall. Live and learn.... Btw, "live" is the important part with the incredible hulk. Good luck with that.

18. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Right next door to my gym they are opening a vodka bar. I cannot think of a dumber idea unless its a ruse and there are bear traps and tar pits in it to get rid of all the dumb people that patronize it.
    I know there is a difference between good and bad vodka, but I don't think I've ever drank vodka straight, which means good vodka is wasted on me. And I gotta think most people are the same.... So why would a Vodka bar do well? Especially in Louisville fucking Kentucky. This isn't fucking Moscow.
    Nothing in this world is dumber than a woo girl in a pub requesting high shelf vodka for her screwdriver.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Whereas I would happily spend a good amount of money to visit a group of vodka distilleries.

I'm a vodka nerd, just like people are wine nerds, beer nerds, whiskey nerds etc.

But that only comes around because I enjoy being educated about what it is I'm drinking. I'm the same with gin, whiskey, bourbon, scotch, rum, wine etc. The only thing I'm missing is spiced rums. It's a hobby for me, and it's a hobby that, when I get home, I can greatly enjoy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.