Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/23/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope. Not touching any of those links. Not with someone else's dick and someone else else pushing.

The only thing I want for the UFC is to pay the fighters better. There's still a ton of crap talent out there, and the guys on the bubble really lose big time. I think about Stephan Bonner and Chris Leiben: they never had a future and if they had better pay and promotions, it's a solid career without destitution. That's ultimately the problem: the money is all at the top and there's not enough left over to cultivate talent.

Side note: Dana White is the face that appears in my head when someone says "bald, selfish douche". That whole promotion could benefit from some promotion skills that aren't catering to the crowd that thinks WWE is for pussies. If the promotion didn't still have the tinges of nu-metal, Monster-chugging, fucktards I think it could legitimately be an Olympic sport. If it's human cockfighting set to a Slipknot song for meth-heads, it's fucked.

I do love the women's leagues, they are fantastic to watch, and no, they generally have the sex appeal of a yorkie mixed with Jillian Michaels screaming mid-kegel.

Fun story: for reasons, I was naked in bed yesterday and my girlfriend has a stuffed animal. So I cock-slapped it, after wrestling it away from her. Funniest thing ever was the look on her face when she realized I was going to cockslap her teddy bear.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure why you haven't already changed this to your signature.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Looks like she steals a lot more than just our hearts:

image.png

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ow so she is a methhead as I suspected. Still a character that really adds flavor to this life.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And what flavour would that be? The flavour of eggnog after you leave it sitting next to a radiator for two days?

It just sucks when you're born into hell and garbage. She made the most of that, and now she's a famous model.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was going to say more of a mix of sun bleached faygo and mexican dirt weed. An experience only enjoyed through youtube videos or sometimes seeing a Juggalo type flip out at a country gas station.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You see, it's not fair. As a proud and avid participator in People Watching....your weirdos are so much better than our weirdos. It helps you have nine times our population crammed into a lot less space.

Sure, up here we get the occasional chap who eats somebody or stabs them to pieces on a bus, but the way people make a scene in public in America....it's a fucking ART I tell you. Not only do you get a scene, but you are treated a person who looks exactly like they were tailor-made to make a scene in public.

At least twice in a Waffle House my wife and I had to go into Zen Mode because of some hilarious random outburst. Everyone else in the place treated it like it was Tuesday while we're losing it trying not to laugh, meanwhile I whisper "Ummm... Did the customer just scream at the entire kitchen staff they they're a 'Bunch of fags'?""

It's awesome.

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe it should've been assumed she's from Florida.

She looks 30 at 21, imagine at 30 how haggard she will be?

Canada has tons of weird people, but I'll agree the weirdness is less severe. But if we're considering how weird the US is, we need to take Florida out, it fucks the curve up big time.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boy you need to come down to some midwestern Flea Markets if you really consider yourself a dedicated people watcher. It's almost indescribable. I don't think I laughed harder, non high, in my life than the last time my roommate and I went to get knock off Bengals jerseys. After taking it all in leaving saw a guy pestering his morbidly obese friend with the line, "YO BUDDY YOU STILL OWE ME DEM' CHEEEEEEEEEEESE BURGERS!" (while vigorously shaking the guy's massive gut). The fat guy was in overalls with no shirt. It was only of those "laughed so hard it was physically painful" moments.

This flea market is just a mile or so from the late great Touchdown Jesus which tells you need to know about how amazing the people watching is:
    [​IMG]

DUECE DUECES get it right BITCH!

10. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Know what you're wrong too. Duece Dueces my ass, she was 21 in 2011. She's like 52 now in meth years

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah she has a few extra miles on her, and diseases, blah, blah, blah, but somehow that "was kind of cute once but now is highballing it to Trashtown" look turns me on. I am certain its related to some experiences I had with a white trash chick back in my formative pubescent years when I was 14.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What kind of diseases are insinuating this pure young person may have?

14. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So one of the artists at the place I got my tattoo from has this on his online portfolio, I'm stunned...
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 5.38.01 PM.png

16. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't seem to play that, is that the one where the girl was wearing something blue on her head and you can see where a bullet hits inches from her head on the cement wall?

17. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup. Same one.

And she just laughs it off.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Here's the butthole tattoo girl's interview. It's all the hilarious craziness you were expecting, plus even more you weren't!!

I wish that whole thing happened more recently with the ADD viral media, it'd be all over the place. That chasha outside girl has nothing on this crazy cooter. Her inked anus would be all over CNN and soccer moms would be warning their teenagers against the dangers of butt play.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So she got arrested before getting a video of her second asshole tattoo.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

According to the article I posted, she said she got framed by her ex boyfriend's mom when he stole his mother's jewelry for drug money, she broke up with him and then to get back at her the mother framed her. Yup, I'm sure that's totally what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.