Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/30 WDT 4th of July Weekend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

She won't lose her shit, dude. On the contrary, she'll know precisely where her shit is located.

2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

On the upside I'm sure I will be giving zero fucks in the moment! Kind of like some of the the octogenarians I meet who are shitting everywhere.

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The videos they showed were way worse than the real thing for me. The videos scared the fuck out of me. There was one where the chick wanted to be on all 4s to have the baby, and she basically looked like a dog pooping a baby out. Then I really wondered what kind of fucking woman would let a film crew record that. The whole thing was fucked up.

4. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I'm not a childbirth expert, but I think being on all fours is an easier position for the woman in terms of pushing the baby out. As far as being filmed, I think that if you're already allowing a film crew to record you giving birth being on all fours really doesn't exactly add a whole lot of embarrassment to the process.

5. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've helped yank a few calves out of cows and that is not a big deal now, but I still feel wholly unprepared at the prospect of watching ms. katokoch push one out at some point. Yeesh.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In hilarious, to me, pregnancy news, my brother is having a boy. My mom deep down is a gossipy makeup loving drama queen girlie girl. She's just had logical, have to be right, men in her life since she married my dad. She was beaming with pride when my sister in law told her a blood test indicated an 80 percent chance of it being a girl. She even cranked some self selected numbers on the number of boys to girls on my fathers side of the family for x number of generations and was glad it was about to be broken. She came down and shoved the actual announcement in my face saying, "well I guess even in your family 80 percent chance of a girl means it's still a boy."

7. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I grew up across the street from that hospital. Yes they fucking COULD be in a better place. Gunshots, haven't heard those around there in a while.

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are people holding onto their DVD's anymore or is everyone throwing them away?
    I know they're dead in terms of technology and I like the tech of downloading movies from the cloud, never really owning them but having access to them when I want to.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have held onto my favorite movies I have special editions of. Digital streaming has cut out nearly all of the awesome extra content special dvds had. It was a really cool value added part of DVD technology Im sad went by the way side. I have yet to see a directors commentary track as part of the sound options on netflix. Would have been cool to have say, Stranger Things with the creators commentating......

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think listening to Taratino on say Pulp Fiction or other directors for other cool movies would be fun. I've never taken advantage of that. When it comes to tech I'm a classic late adopter.

For me with tech, I use what I have till it breaks, then buy something mid-level and get used to that. I've never had the urge once to buy the latest and greatest.

Speaking of being a late adopter....I just got my first tattoo as you're all tired of hearing but it shows that well. I'm always late to the game

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

James Cameron puts on master classes with his commentary tracks. That is a dude that has an encylopedic knowedge and mastery of a craft. Ive heard Steven Soderbergh is just as compelling duing his.

12. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still have about 2500 DVD's/Bluray's in my library, but I was an early adopter. Early like the first week they were introduced when the DVD player itself cost five to seven hundred dollars. (Man, I'm an idiot.)

I'll probably move them all over to Kaleidescape( https://www.kaleidescape.com ) once we move into our new house.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I used to buy a bunch of DVD's, but then I bought a big ass networked hard drive that ran Plex, and ripped everything and put it on that. All TV series that I enjoy enough to rewatch (currently rewatching Boston Legal, for instance), and all movies, go into "Big Brick" (Big Brick of Drives) and gets sorted by Plex, which then streams to my iPads, or Apple TV, or the Raspberry Pi in the shop.

Everything new that I want to watch goes into a generic area called "current", which then gets watched and filed away for potential future watching.

Have various playlists set up for different racing series, etc., so I can just download them as they happen and when I'm in the shop working or something I can just fire up the playlist and watch. I might be a few weeks/months behind, but I get to enjoy the racing on my time, as it doesn't really matter to me that I watch it live or know the results right then and there.

I justify it by paying for Netflix and cable and going to the movie theatre... I just choose to watch the media that I'd normally PVR, on my own time, without commercials.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Enough bullshit...

If I ever get enough money, my new hobby will be cars....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Working my way off antidepressants so now I'm able to stay awake a lot longer. Bunch of drunk in laws just admitted to tasting their own cum out of curiosity.

This is a thing??

Or is it just with inbred idiots south of the mason dixon line. I've never in my life wondered what my own cum tasted like, nevermind thought to try it. And somehow I'm the weirdo for not playing that game.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think so.

I'm at the airport catching a flight back to SD and I have to admit, this is not the topic I imagined pondering at this hour.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

You might not be the most fucked up one in your family. Hmm!

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In days past you'd just label them queers and move on with your life. Now if you don't try it while tickling your own anus youre an anti LGBT shitlord.

19. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

My God this place is strange....

In non-cum-drinking news, the fact that I cannot drink Dirty Commie Heathen Ale on the Fourth of July Weekend is most disappointing. I bought a growler of high-gravity milk stout from WA(can't remember the name) to make up for this blatant miscarriage of justice.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I hate that you can't bring beer on a beach. Sneaking it on so inconvenient.

But not inconvenient enough that I won't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.