Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/6/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The photo is just a little bit off center.

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today is a good day. Beer in the fridge, first game for the All Blacks this year against the English and some beer pong before a band tonight. Happy Saturday Idiots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They sure as shit know once you're married and they see that gold band on your finger. I don't know what it is, but there is a group of women that are attracted to that apparently. A challenge perhaps ?

4. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I and most women I know don't sniff around unavailable men, though I'm sure there are women out there that do that or there wouldn't be the stereotype. Just like there are men out there that are insufferable douchebags. I don't personally know any (well maybe one), but I'm sure they are out there.

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

So is this week's theme dogs or balls? I vote balls! So many balls...

[​IMG]

Haha.

His name's Dave right?

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

IMPORTANT NOTE to those who are thinking about being parents in the future, or those who are currently having unprotected sex (see: the first part of this sentence):

When they say "you need to feed your baby every 2-3 hours," that's not just during the day. Yeah, my wife and I are theoretically taking the feeding in "shifts" during the night to maximize each other's sleep, but that's in theory. Because as a parent, once your baby cries or even makes a sound like he/she wants to cry, you are wide awake. So we both still wake up every "2-3 hours" regardless.

Think about that next time you decide you'll try the "pull out method" (I did this all to myself though, because my son was an on-purpose baby; i was the only on-purpose kid of 6, he's the only on-purpose grandchild of 9... guess that also runs in the family?).

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My grandpa's golden retriever has huge dark skinned balls. Weird as his golden hair really brings out the balls in contrast. Wish he'd get him neutered though damn dog is wild.

8. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its a confidence/way you carry yourself thing. 90% of guys, unintentionally, have a beacon always going off when they are single, looking for potential opportunities. Not straight up desperation, but just an "im available" sort of vibe. When you're in a relationship, you're not looking, you're more at ease with everything, and girls pick up on that. Not directly attributing it to being unavailable, but more chill. Its like they always say "act like you don't care and the women will come." Its like that on overdrive. Sure some women are cunty and want what they can't have out of spite or jealousy, but when its women you don't really know, they are picking up on a different cue you give off. And the bitch of it is, as a single dude, you can't really replicate that at all. Cause its a subconscious sort of thing.

Think about how many times, at least a single guy, you had success with a girl unexpectedly cause you didn't notice her, were distracted by something else, or otherwise not focused on her, and it worked. That's most guys in a relationship they aren't trying to actively fuck up. Contrary to jaded world views, its not all women being cunty homewreckers. More like women being attracted to confidence and self-assurance, no matter how you get there.

9. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking goddamn hell.

I'm back in Texas for the week, visiting while Daughter and Sister graduate high school.

Come to find out hey. Guess what. My sister has been playing Runescape for the past three years and has met a guy online. He's TWENTY TWO and flew in from Pennsylvania so he could be here for my SEVENTEEN year old sister's graduation ceremonies.

My idiot parents are supporting this. This assclown is staying in my parents' house. My idiot mother is okay with all of this.

My brothers, husband, sisters-in-law, daughter, aunt, and any other fucking person with reasonable sense is horrified at this situation. Not because we don't want her to have a boyfriend. Because we don't want her to have a boyfriend she 'met' online when she was 14 and he was 19 playing an MMORPG.

But no. My fucking parents - Dad's in helpless non-confrontation mode. Mom is in full on defensive mode and wants to get confrontational with me and BrotherB so she can tell us to shut the fuck up.

Apparently - we are unreasonable for not wanting our sister in a relationship whose genesis was while she was barely a teenager, and continued to flourish. We're the assholes here.

Oh my fucking God. I drink. I don't drink daily, really...only when I go out. However, BrotherB and I have been on a steady diet of liquor since we got here so we don't backhand someone. My head hurts.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You should try getting high instead. I know I just did.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You should hear the junebugs slamming against the side of the fucking house. Giant creepy bastards.

12. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It could be worse. A former dropkick housemate I had around 13 year ago was 22 at the time. Most of his friends were 15 year old girls and one of them was my sisters best mate who he happened to get pregnant then drop for another girl who he sold all his shit for and moved town with. She ran off with his car and cash and he came back to the girl he got preggers.

13. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Food bloggers treat cloves of garlic like gilette treats razor blades.

Chicken with 95 cloves of garlic!

Get the fuck out of here.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I discovered that I can't watch 3dtv without puking.

I wish I could meet the people who invented it and say "hey you spent years of your life working on this and all it did was make me puke. "

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My friend regretting buying one. It feels like wearing the sunglasses from They Live.. "A knife turning in your skull."

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Garlic is awesome in the right context and in the right amounts.

I don't want my entire meal to taste like garlic or even have "accents" of it. Nor would I want any other ingredient to be that prominent.... Except booze. In fact, booze must be especially prominent.

Regardless though, I used to use garlic as cover ingredient for making great meals: just add garlic and some seasoning and have the dish taste awesome, despite doing a piss-pour job with everything else. But once you learn not to hide behind it, you can truly do some amazing stuff with it.

For example, I've been refining an onion, mushroom, tomato, and garlic gazpacho, with a little flaming 151 on top, and it tastes like heaven. And that's it for the garlic for the night.

17. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Even worse is that it was set to some setting that made everything look like a soap opera. It was terrible. It somehow made HIMYM worse.

Oh, and so there is a huge liquor cabinet here at my dad's summer place, and I was rooting around and decided to make a mixed drink using random things I found.

So I put together cranberry juice, vodka, Cointreau, and lime juice. I told him, hey this drink I just invented is good.

He said, it should be, you just made a Cosmopolitan, faggot.

OK, he didn't say faggot, but he implied it.

18. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Daughter has a boy chasing her and - he's a pothead. My mother thinks potheads are Satan's minions sent to destroy us all in their stupors, they're worthless, shiftless, useless members of society, and the 'dope smokers ain't never amounted to anything'.

It's fucking painful. She's an educated woman.

But she literally would rather my sister's sex offender internet boyfriend sit at the dinner table than a boy who smokes pot.

Good god just get me through the next 36 hours.

19. BadBrains

BadBrains
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Are those not the dumbest fucking living organisms ever? They're constantly flying into the screen and knocking themselves out of the air, never mind how many end up in the pool, prostrate and half-drowned when I scoop them out with the strainer. I'm amazed they've lived this long.

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY. I fucking hate june bugs. I will scream and cry in terror and panic if one lands on me. Disgusting. And they stink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.