Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/6/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

NO YOU HARDEN UP. Learn to not use smilies to express yoself. This ain't no Madonna forum!

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Is that how much an airline sized booze bottle costs? Were you also 6 years old?

3. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Six year olds really shouldn't be drinking, thats poor parenting. I am against pre adolescent drinking, unless its funny, then its ok once every year or so.

Random thought, when I was in Morgantown, my brothers buddy said we could buy him whatever vodka we wanted and he'd drink it. We went to the liquor store and got the most vile shit they had, Crown Rousse. He ended up going shot for shot with my brother who was drinking Svedka. They ended up having around 7 shots in an hour, in addition to the booze consumed at the restaurant earlier, then we went out and we kept getting him wells becasue that was in the spirit of the agreement. Not sure why he would do that to himself still not sure why he agreed to it, apparently he's never been ripped on crappy vodka. He ended up trying to pass out in DP Doughs and naturally puked later. He also got kind of belligerent but we expected that. I seriously can't think of one reason he'd agree to do that, there is literally nothing to gain. When you're 18 whatever, it happens, he is 25.

5. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey fuck face! Do I talk shit about the way you were raised?

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Coming home at 6 am after more than a month away has its drawbacks. I.e., not able to drink beer on arrival. On the other hand, no wait for egg mcmuffins. I have had a real shower, and I'm not out in the still-frozen tundra of Alberta. Today's going to be an alright day, I think.

Edit: Oh, and today begins by checking Facebook, to see 3 different new homeowners, 2 new sets of parents, and 2 weddings. Fuck everyone and their accomplishments and happy personal lives.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Looks like Tracy Morgan might die. He's critical after a limo bus crash last night.

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

it's their feet. When they land on you and clinch. It freaks me the fuck out.

The Science of Stupid looks amazing.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Junebugs like two things: the insides of your pant legs and hair. And they don't come out until dusk making them hard to see. A badminton racket is the weapon of choice on warm nights, an electrified one even better. Big, creepy insectoid legs that feel like the icy hand of death when they latch onto you, like Cicadas.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stop wearing pants and shave your head, problem solved.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I, like any true hero is not a fan of wearing pants however I don't shave my head. I'm lucky enough to have armour-clad Anchorman Hair and it stays visible. Us lions of society need the manes to match.

12. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do ya'll just not leave the house when the cicadas come?

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Those are fucking stupid bugs. We had a bunch of them hanging around the rooftop pool at our hotel in Hong Kong. Fuckers dive-bombed the pool deck all night, just smacking into the concrete like idiot kamikazes. They'd hit the ground, sit there stunned, and then roll into the pool and start to drown before the lifeguard on duty would come over with a little net to scoop them out, allowing them to repeat the process five minutes later. I'm pretty sure that lifeguard's primary job was to save the cicadas.

14. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is me and most video games these days. I can't watch my husband playing one for any length of time. I had to return a Ghostbusters game because of it. I really want to try Portal 2, but know it's a waste of time. I did okay with the Mario Bros 3D for Wii U, and can endure limited time in the new Lego games when they are in the open world mode (the actual levels are static or whatever you call it).

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea cicadas aren't bad, I'm more annoyed by these fuckers, palmetto bugs. Giant ass cockroaches that will fly when they're scared.

[​IMG]

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Dude. Have you ever tried camping when the life cycles of two local species of cicadas coincided? It was a plague event.

We stayed in the tent, tightly zipped up for the majority of it. We'd have to take off our shoes and shake our clothes before we snuck into the tent because they were EVERYWHERE and keeping them out was tough.

Cicadas suck.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it weird or creepy to anyone else that the most we hear from jordan_paul is from his rant/rave updates about his graphic swingers lifestyle?

Too bad for Tracy Morgan. He's the muslim world's worst nightmare, he'll be in heaven getting every body pregnant if he passes.

18. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thanks for posting that. It got me to look at the RR thread, not sure I wanted to read about his experience with "fuzzy butt holes"...

19. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    I saw the first one today. There were two or three funny segments but I was expecting better.
    I was also surprised that skiiers having mishaps were shown - they weren't TRYING to do something stupid, they made an unintentional error. To group them with some dickhead trying to intentionally ramp his ATV seems unfair to me

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A girl I hooked up with a few years back from a college job had a pretty fuzzy taint. I didn't see it, just felt, and I thought it was kind of cute since I think she was anticipating hooking up that night. It was clean shaved the next time we hooked up. She ended up dating my roommate for a while. One night she mentioned a story of her mom first noticing she had a hairy crack when she singed her hair lighting a fart on fire. In one of the very very few times Ive caught myself mid sentence before saying something. I got out,

"Well it must....."

(my mind: run in the family!)

edit:

Fuck bugs including spiders. Something about exoskeletons and different life stages larva, pupa, etc. I think I have a legit phobia. There has been a medium sized dead spider on my stairs for a week and I just walk on the other side of the staircase and stare at the ceiling when I pass it. I looked at its dead curled craggily legs the other day as my foot brushed a towel on the stairs and I screamed and ran like a fucking bitch.

Also:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.