Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/6/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The people I knew who got married/engaged young (by which I mean 23 or less) were religious or in the military, or both.

I think sex is only part to do with it when it comes to the religious, though. If young people want to have sex, they're going to have sex, and I think the kind of people who are so religious as to get married very young probably don't have a very positive attitude towards sex. An old roommate of mine was Russian Orthodox, got married at 19 or 20, and said there was not only a very big stigma against premarital sex among the community, but also huge pressure to marry in general, and the younger the better. I guess it would have been unseemly for them to keep dating until after they graduated college.

In any case, I think the stats show that couples who get married super young are more likely to divorce, so...

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Because they're stupid and they don't know any better. They don't know that you need financial stability to make a marriage work. They don't know that infatuation does not mean love. They don't know that you're supposed to fuck strange in your early 20s before settling down.

FutureWifes best friend got married to her high school sweetheart at 21, had a kid at 23, and got divorced at 25 because her husband was looking for guys to fuck on Craigslist. She now has a 1 year old and is "desperately" looking for a new man...

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Desperately" doing ANYTHING that comes to a relationship is a great way of sharing your life with somebody who kills you with a rusted ice hook in your sleep. Whether its filling a hole with whoever comes first, or the titanically stupid act of marrying young.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really think this is part of it. Everyone moves in together because they can't afford rent alone, because they're IN WUV! Fuckers. Might as well get some pie AND a roommate. Then they wonder why things end poorly. Actually, they don't think that at all. It never occurs to them and then wonder why the person they cheated on doesn't understand why they themselves don't have a home or a spouse anymore. Just get a fucking roommate, label your go-gurt and your beers, be done with it. It's almost as though people seek out drama. I know, I'm shocked too.

In other news I have had a breakthrough. An ice cream sandwich is the only food lesbians, gay men, and heterosexuals alike eat as though they are giving it cunnilingus. It truly is the bridge between the gay/straight divide in this country. Study it out, gaywads.

Russian dancers really like to twerk. This shit is mesmerizing. First person to make a 3D "film" of this will be a billionaire and given the keys to The Vatican.

#124 CharlesJohnson, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

You're not too far off the mark as that is the case for most of them. My nephew joined the military and was real homesick. Met a girl, got married, had a kid, but then wasn't so homesick anymore and liked to go out partying. So now he's divorced with a kid in a different state. I think they at least stayed friends.

In regards to my friend's son, I think he's so happy to have a girlfriend as well. He's already bought the ring, but he had to pick a different one than he originally wanted because his girlfriend said the first one was too tacky. And then picked out one that was twice as much. My friend and her family are not too crazy about the girl. It's a disaster waiting to happen. The only good thing is he's talking about getting married next May or so. Maybe things will change by then.

6. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

"Hey Mom, I'm gonna be a daddy in 6 months!"

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She probably gives the best "desperate for a man" blow jobs in all the land.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is one of the reason I've been looking into buying a Russian wife for a while.

#128 xrayvision, Jun 8, 2014
  9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my friends who I met through kickball has the spouse from hell. Why?

1. During last summer, he was forced to stop playing because his fiancee thought he was having an affair with someone on the team, which isn't even remotely true
    2. He has been forced at several points throughout the year to stop using facebook, not sure how she determines facebook to be so evil
    3. Two weeks before their wedding she called it off, why? No one has a clue
    4. She sits there and constantly shits on him for him being a bad husband. He is the nicest guy ever, most accommodating too. It sucks to see his soul being destroyed by her.
    5...Mind you this is only the stuff I've heard and he's mentioned, There so much I haven't heard about.

He mentioned once when his wife was on painkillers and his newborn was getting a some too that life was good.

Getting married young sucks, but some people get married when they get older too when they shouldn't. He got married at 35 because of his bio clock ticking I assume. His wife is a terrible, psychotic person. Its not only young people that rush into marriage.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That White Girl Twerking stuff is nice and all, but it'd be so much better if these girls had assess. Most of them don't have any ass, and a few of them had hints at asses. Guess they don't grow in the cold climates of Russia.

11. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Went to take a leak last night and missed the toilet.

By about 20 feet. Cross that off my "stupid shit I've done while drunk" list.

12. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#132 JWags, Jun 8, 2014
  13. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Getting Married Young

I'm 23 and feel like half of my graduating class is married/engaged/has kids now. I don't think the majority of people where I come from understand that it's okay to date someone/live with someone for a long time without marrying them. I lived with my ex for longer than some of these people dated for before getting married. A few of them are already divorced.

My parents were nudging at my ex and I to get married (you already live together, so why not?!) and now they're obviously glad that didn't end up happening. As soon as I said I was going to break up with him their response was, "Better now, than a few years down the road when you're married and have kids."

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GTFO, those are flat ass white girls. They got moves, but they have no ass. Twerking requires ass, like ballet requires lean/fitness.

#134 Parker, Jun 8, 2014
  15. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Bill Watterson is (sort of) back, gang!

<a class="postlink" href="http://io9.com/the-creator-of-calvin-and-hobbes-has-been-drawing-a-com-1587545242/+Sean-Newell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://io9.com/the-creator-of-calvin-an ... ean-Newell</a>

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, they're fit and there's a difference. Don't sugar-coat the fact you're into something that isn't. You like gigantic and gross, it's cool.

You were JUST POSTING ass shots of Avril Lavinge two weeks ago who is bonier than any of those chicks. So which is it?

#136 Crown Royal, Jun 8, 2014
  17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FFS, Parker is right. He wasn't commenting on whether those asses are fine asses. I am super jealous of those fine asses and I can see that they are skilled at performing the moves that are required in twerking. But go back and watch the moments when they are doing the classic twerk moves - no doubt those muscles are twitching and clenching, but if not for seeing that you would have no idea their ass was shaking at all. What's even the point of doing those moves if you don't have any bounce in your flounce?

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I strangely have no issues with those videos. None. To me it would be like bad mouthing oxygen.

19. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Would I fuck those girls? Yes, but Twerking is ass dance, and those girls have fit tight, white girl asses. While the moves are impressive, it just okay. No one is calling them demons.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Bullshit. You threw holy water on the monitor the second you watched, then screamed In Tongue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.