Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/28/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You haven't seen the photos have you?

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Have you shown her your penis? That's a great icebreaker.

3. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think its a dealbreaker too. Might be a great way to be involuntarily committed or charged with a crime.

4. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Thanks to everyone for the condolences for Rosie's passing. I really appreciate it.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends on what you are packing and what step relationship she might have with you. From the videos Ive seen it work in.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you lose your right hand?

7. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I know I'm an asshole but as much as you're on here, fuck off. He put his pet to sleep.

Edit: I think I did, but if I didn't I would like offer my condolences. Putting to sleep a pet is one of the hardest things to do.

Edit edit: if Trakiel wasn't offended then I had no right to be. In my defense, it's hard work being a SJW with Trump being president.

#27 Tim, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh shit I had no idea. Everyone on here knows I'm an animal lover, I feel sincerely bad for that comment and do apologize. Given the way this thread was going I didn't understand his post.

The background on my phone is that of my dog who passed away nearly 2 years ago. Trakiel I am genuinely sorry for that inappropriate comment

#28 toddamus, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Is it bad that I still love, and regularly eat, ramen noodles? Like at least once a week. In our pantry I keep a case of chicken, beef, and shrimp flavor.

I'm currently eating some shrimp ramen, with leftover grilled shrimp from two nights ago, spiced it up with some allspice, ginger, cayenne, chives, garlic powder.

When I make coleslaw, and some salads, I use crushed up ramen noodles and just save the flavoring packets, which I then use to make a high sodium broth when my wife isn't feeling well and/or I'm hungover.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I submit this as my favorite best-worst tattoo ever

upload_2017-7-28_20-53-54.png

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

No way that's gonna age well.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This is my favourite:

[​IMG]

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

The artist I go to keeps two binders. One that's his portfolio, his work. The other that's the worst shit he's ever seen, he tells them their horrible ink is badass and a great original idea and oh can I get a picture for my idea book? The homer simpson ass crack tattoo is apparently a quite popular one. As is turning one's belly button into an asshole (oh lordy what are the implications?!?). My personal favorite was a redhead who died her head hair brunette, and she got flames right above her bikini line. Great idea kinda. Except looked like a toddler drew the flames.

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

It's the WDT, so I don't get upset about the stuff that gets said in here. I know you guys are good people. I'm feeling sad and melancholy but am fine. The worst moment was actually when had the realization that I was going to have to euthanize her; I felt like an executioner signing a death warrant. That evening she slept on the bed and peed again and just laid in it; that's when I realized it was time. The next morning I made the appointment with the vet for 5 pm that day. After I got home from work I was mostly numb; I kept watching the clock and counting down to 5. I actually set my phone alarm for 4:45. Right around the time it rung I heard a thud from downstairs; she fell off the bathroom sink. I made me so sad to see her like that and ended up giving me more resolve that I was making the right decision. I broke down again once I got to the vet's office. But once she was gone I felt a weird calmness. I was going through pictures of her and the cat in the pictures was just so different than the cat that had been living with me the past several months I realized the Rosie I had known all her life had been gone for some time.

Once her ashes get to me I'm going to bury them in my yard and plant a rose bush in their place. Dunno if that pushes me into crazy cat-guy territory, but it's what I'm gonna do.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

This is funny.

That Mega Death Sauce is no joke. One time I did a bunch of garlic butter wings because I had a bunch of pussies over to watch an MMA fight, and I did one wing with a little bit of the mega death sauce (disguised it by mixing it 50/50 with champagne, it just looked a little darker than the others and they were too drunk to care). My wife's brother got it, which was literally the best outcome, because he's the dude who lifts weights like crazy to compensate for his massive personal shortcomings. Dude started crying. His girlfriend took him home shortly thereafter and later thanked us for fucking with him.

Yeah they're planning on having a kid. Good luck with that.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

And on a completely different note, this basically encapsulates where I feel as a parent right now raising children in this society:

My sons are named Colt (Colton) who's the oldest, and Kase (Kason), the newest soon. Yes, we're country. Our families are both very conservative, meanwhile my wife is thinking up ideas for my sleeves. It's a quickly changing world. In that music video, you got a multi-racial dude singing country with a throwback voice, 90s lyrics and a modern beat. Combine that with his "radical" tattoos and dress and it's a perfect storm for controversy. Still a damn good song though.

My wife is currently at 3 cm and we're anticipating going to the hospital in the next 24-36 hours. This might well be the first song I sing my son on my acoustic.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

"Put some alcohol in your mouth to block the noise from coming out."

Good advice from Ron Swanson.

-Posts that didn't make it to "post reply" last night.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're going to need that advice if your party is inside all day from rain. And more alcohol.

How many times have posted to the boobie thread, and then not hit "post reply?" 7? 8?

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'm sitting pretty on 0. It's all about dat ass anyway.

I took out 3 bottles of booze but they are partials and I think I might need to just empty my liquor cabinet.

A sampling:
    [​IMG]

20. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I've been up since 3:30 doing photography stuff. Hair/makeup was at 4:30 and we had to drive an hour out into the boonies. I wish I had alcohol in my mouth to make it more fun. Is there anything more awkward than posing and fake laughing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.