Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/28/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I said that last week.
    I drank again.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Did you give yourself a minor bout of alcohol poisoning and lose count, you threw up so many times? Last count at 20, went to bed at close to 5am because of intractable nausea and vomiting.

3. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Blame it on food poison.

4. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

None of the counting but yes on the vomiting until there was nothing left and throw in a fall to the face that had coworkers asking if I'd been domestically abused.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The absolute sickest Ive been drinking was when I was 17-18 and we went to my friend's older brother's party at his apartment. It was a comedy of errors. We started out by having his brother get us 40's and I chose MGD because it had a different label than what my friends got. Then we moved on to pure tequila margaritas. I then bogarted the blunt that went around as I really had no mental capacity at this point. I also swiped a bottle of a Zima like beverage that one of the girls at the party brought. I wound up incapacitated on a chair in the backyard able to process what was going on but no ability to move or say anything. Everyone took turns coming out back to mock me and finally they decided to move me inside. Mentally I was screaming for them to leave me outside but couldnt communicate. They put my on the floor inside and not 2 minutes later I puked an ungodly amount into the wrought iron floor grate they had put me next to and spent the rest of the night with terrible spins. I would be dead if I get that sick today.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

About 9 years ago, I was visiting an old friend from Kentucky at a house party where they were doing Jager shots. I don't normally drink Jager but the peer pressure was strong that night.

Anyhow I did about 5 or 6 shots of it inside of 1 hour and that was pretty much the end of the night right there.

Once the room started to spin, I knew everything was coming up. But I also have this ungodly problem that when I get nauseous, I usually have to shit pretty urgently as well. Like Rafi from the League.

So I run to the bathroom to barf, but the urge to poop had gotten pretty intense. And now I'm drunkenly trying to weigh the consequences and figure out what I had more control over at that moment.

I decided that shitting was more urgent and that it would be easier to explain away barf on my clothes than shit in my pants if it came down to that. Luckily, in this house, the tub was immediately next to the toilet. At that moment, the urge to barf overwhelmed me and I blew it all into the tub. And my body would go back and forth between shitting and puking. It was terrible and the puke was all of my food for the day. So it's not going down the drain.

At this point I'm totally naked in the bathroom on my hands and knees covered in a cold sweat. Scooping puke with my bare hands into the toilet. Luckily it was about 3 am and everyone in the house was passed out so no one had any idea of the hell taking place in the guest bathroom.

Once I finished cleaning the bathroom, I was able to finally get some sleep. Just an awful night and I've never had Jager since.

#106 xrayvision, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

"Here comes the stapler!!" might be my new favorite war cry.

Also a great fantasy football name.

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why are you sharing that video? I'll be captain serious for a second, but I don't see something funny there, I see another kid being bullied, and likely will be bullied much worse after this video was taken.

Yea, some memorable lines, but the kid in the white shirt, I imagine he was humiliated to fuck and didn't have a great week afterwards.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Why are you sharing this thought? I'll be Major Serious for a second, but I don't see anything insightful there, I see a person undergoing therapy trying to over-analyze shit, who's going to come to the conclusion he's going to need even more therapy now that he's started.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I see a person who's stigmatizing mental health care. I don't see anything insightful here other than someone trying to belittle someone else for taking care of themselves.

You're taking a shot at me because I am willing to talk about my healthcare, and thats clear. I don't know what my healthcare has to do with my opinion.

#110 toddamus, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, I don't see the projecting you seem to be seeing with toddamus' take, at least nothing that has to do with therapy. Maybe a little over senstative to "bullying?" The video doesn't look like the normal razzing that has been over blown as 'bullying' though, it looks more like regular physical bullying.

12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So captain serious has left, there was a mutiny.

To get this thread back on track, I know there are two things that make everyone happy, puppies and boobs

upload_2017-7-30_20-14-37.png

[​IMG]

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

El preggo wife just tried to bend over to grab something and shit all over herself. Like, she had to get into the shower.

We are both laughing way too hard, just a shifty situation all around.

She had to take her clothes out to the trash like our son's dirty pull-up.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nah, it was a light-hearted jab at your overly-contrarian recent posting history... everything lately has been "I don't see why...", so I tried to make fun of it using the same "logic" and form you did. In all seriousness though, we have zero idea of the context of that "fight", so claiming someone was a bully or not was either projection or blind guesswork. For all we know the "loser" of the "fight" was a jerk who kept pestering the other guy until he finally had enough and did something about it.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my, what a shitty night for her. I feel like there's just something so shameful about that. Puking, gross sure, but you know, people get over that, someone crapping themselves, well just ask Angel, thats a hard road back

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Something quite enjoyable about squishing a shit down the shower drain with your toes, though... don't you think?

17. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Never experienced that thankfully.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

This sounds like a metaphor for my life.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You don't know what you're missing.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You know what else most people miss out on? Having a car door slam on their hand. Both are probably equally as fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.