Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/29/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    How? I...uh...can't...err...

Did you go through childhood blind and were just recently the recipient of donor eyes or something?

2. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Apparently our front yard is now a car lot. My husband's friend's car and my husband's brother-in-law's god damn motherfucking semi-truck are parked in my motherfucking front yard.
    IMG_5886.JPG
    We live on the highway. That doesn't mean I'm okay with a bunch of cars being parked in my front yard. I called my husband and asked him about it and he says he doesn't want to fight about it. I guess that means the conversation is over huh? I just asked if he was getting a commission for them being parked here. I'm going to go ahead and assume the answer is no.

I'm changing the code to the garage where the people who own the aforementioned vehicles go to get ice from our ice maker at their convenience, while I pay the $300 electric bill.

Now I need to try to not be pissed off by the time he gets home. This is what marriage is like, folks. Sometimes. Other times it's good, but sometimes you want to change the code to the garage without telling anybody what you changed it to. (I won't actually change the code, though I've threatened it for a while.)

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope, and I took an art history class or two in college. A pretty good college too.

4. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife and I have a no white trash agreement. We apply a simple test to things. If it seems like white trash then it doesn't go. I suggest you talk to your husband and get a similar agreement in place.

5. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I probably sound crazy in my previous post. I can't even argue the fact, I just thought I would point it out.

Apparently forgiveness is easier than permission even if I'm the one who has to forgive. I'm used to being on the other side of this situation.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Did you take that picture with or without sleeves?

Because I do believe there's some irony afoot.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

In fairness to your husband....

You know how when girls get together they bond by discussing intimate details of their relationship and discuss what the guy's hidden, underlying motivations may be behind each and every one of his actions?

Guys don't do that. Usually we discuss "You're trying to sell your truck with no luck? Hey, I live in a high traffic area, why don't you park it there with a for sale for a bit and see if you get any bites?" That's how we bond.

Then we go back to debating boobies in zero gravity and sports.

We're to dumb to have hidden motives behind anything we do.

8. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Hey, I live in Missouri. I live in a town of 1200ish people. There is white trash everywhere. I can take a picture of my neighbors across the street and all the furniture they have piled on their front porch/yard tomorrow when it's light again if you'd like.

I don't even care to have one vehicle there at a time in certain circumstances. The car is my husband's friend who has helped us work on our house more times than I can count, he can park his car there if he wants. My brother-in-law, however, can suck a dick and park his semi somewhere else. He's one of the people who makes a god damn mess in my basement every time he gets ice (my husband has a commercial ice machine down there that holds 300 lbs of ice.) It's not that fucking hard to be just a little bit considerate.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

For some reason this does not surprise me. Is it a written agreement?

10. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Why the fuck am I still wearing a bra? It's 9 PM and I've been home since 12:30.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I can kind of see his point. I've only ever once met up with someone whom I've known from internet interactions; back in 2005 or so a guy from my WoW guild was in my city for a business trip and wanted to know a good place to eat so I gave him a suggestion and met up with him for dinner. If I was about to drive 4 hours to meet someone with whom I'd only had a couple exchanges on the internet I'd have to seriously question the state of my life that brought me to that point.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Because that's all you're wearing?

13. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm not wearing it anymore.

I am still wearing my work clothes though.

14. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

w

With or without sleeves?

15. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

With. I feel like I'm disappointing you guys all around tonight.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Hell if that was the case with us then I done fucked up a long time ago.

In a month I'm getting 8 baby ducks delivered, one of which is a male and with which I will be growing our own flock to harvest meat. I'm also in the process of building a large duck coop/run in the backyard (I'm talking an 8X16' enclosed space with water features and crap).

This originally started with "hey honey I getting get two ducks for [our son] to raise and if you don't like them I got the shotgun ready."

In my defense though, we live in the country and my wife hates "old shit that someone else owned," which basically means anything rustic what would look fantastic in our ranch home. Power tools and ADHD are my subtle way of retaliating against her for that.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Only because the semi parked on your front lawn is calling for a whole different vibe.

18. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

If it's in my yard I'm not a lot lizard, damn it!

19. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If we had a prenup it would be in it. I grew up in a small town now over run with meth, oxy, and heroin. No one has jobs. They all love Busch light. I have it in my blood. I need this rule to keep my life from slipping away.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I think a picture of it on fire with abernetta making the devil horns hand sign would work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.