Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/29/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not as bad as people say. It has a lot of cool ideas, it just ultimately fails to pull them together in a satisfying or meaningful way.

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Worst family vacation ever.

1469843484545.jpg

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since my wife is carrying a parasite in her uterus we were forced to do the unthinkable. We moved to a house, in the suburbs, for the good schools and the whole being safe thing. I thought I would hate it. We moved to a brand new house in a planned community.

I thought this would be the worse thing to ever happen to me. But after a few weeks I kind of like it. I now have a garage to do things in, multiple parks with everything from soccer fields to fishing ponds. It even has a private community pool. All within walking distance of my house.

My dog loves it. She now goes on ~3 miles worth of walks each day. If it has been a long day, instead of going to the bar and spending hundreds of dollars masking my displeasure, I take some liquor to the pool and relax. It's way cheaper and I get way drunker.

I must be old. These are not things my adult life have told me would be fun.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tire blew out on the way back from the airport, after I had just flown back from San Diego. That sucked.

Uninvited guests. The bad, a blown out tire and swapping it out on the free way

Uninivited guests. The good.

upload_2016-7-29_21-32-27.png

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And for dixie

upload_2016-7-29_21-37-18.png

6. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thanks; she's kinda weird looking, but that's cool with me.

Here's one from my "favorites" gallery:
    Pussy - beautiful - tumblr_npgafz4Jv51tt35tao1_1280.jpg

I challenge any male member of this board to say that they wouldn't fuck this girl because of her hair.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That chick has more armpit hair than I do.

Today started out like this

But he let me go with a warning. If only he saw how fast I was going and how long I carried that drift 2 seconds before he saw me.

[​IMG]

The stepdaughter took this Snapchat of me:
    It makes me laugh:

[​IMG]

I can't figure out the spoiler tags... so sorry. Blame the American Honey

[​IMG]

#27 GTE, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  8. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Has anyone been watching that roast-off thing with comedians on Comedy Central? We watched a few episodes last night. Not to spoil it, in case anyone wants to see it, but I experienced the most cringeworthy performance. I was literally covering my face because I could not stand to watch what was going down:

That comedian Steve Rannazzisi from the League who lied about being a 9/11 victim was allowed to perform and he froze up, couldn't get a single joke out. It was the most embarrassing thing I have ever witnessed. I gotta give him chops for trying but SHIT. If he had done a decent job, everyone would have given him a golf clap but he showed weakness and was destroyed. He needs to go find a quiet job in a quiet place and never speak of it again.

9. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That show seems absolutely awful. Seems like a rap battle out of 8 Mile. I'm guessing they had that one on the backburner for a while and they finally had to pull it off the shelf to fill airtime.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who was he up against? And is there a video or anything?

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I kinda like it. It's not the best thing I've seen, but it is cool that smaller names are getting some limelight and opportunity to perform against some bigger names. David Spade is one of the judges and he is my favorite. He's honest and funny, but he's really nice to these people.

The woman with the girly voice made my heart throb. On her second battle, she had longer jokes (so in terms of "winning" with zingers, she did not), was not polished like her opponent, and was a bundle of nerves, but she fucking did it anyway. I respect the hell out of her and hope she keeps doing it and getting better.

This all being said, I live in a place that does not have comedy clubs. There are open mic's around here sometimes at a couple local coffee shops but it isn't just comedians, anyone with lame poetry or anything at all can perform. Cost not being factored in, I would ideally visit comedy clubs several times a month.

12. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right off the bat, they introduced him as the 9/11 liar. Its easily his most embarrassing moment of his life. How he even walked out after that is beyond me.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I am obviously a weaker person because I would have been tempted to bolt.

15. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't even get through this. It's so bad. Poor bastard.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Some comedians are simply funny actors but shitty stand-up material. Michael Richards, for example. Funny physical actor; dreadful stage act; even before his little "episode" a few years back. Some suck at acting AND stand-up and are STILL somehow fucking famous, like Nick Swardson and George Lopez.

Steve Martin can act, and reinvented stand-up comedy. And when he tired and quit, he never. Fucking. Did it. Again. Asshole.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

18. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've heard Steve Rannazissi's act before and it is semi-hacky. My issue with it is that while I know some stand-up comics will exaggerate their stories sometimes, all of his material is tainted to me because of the 9/11 thing. He's not that funny, but he also not terrible. His material comes off as heavily rehearsed to me and just not real.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Awesome. Now it's not only hot, it's dusty as well. This was taken from the Stratosphere this morning:

11126508_G.jpg

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Once again, another tragedy hits too close to home.

16 people dead in a hot air balloon crash. From the placement of it and the fact that the basket caught fire, it's a pretty safe bet to say those power lines were involved.

I've ridden in many hot air balloons. Close to a dozen now. I have a passion for it. Mainly it's the silence you get up there, I compare it to being out on our ranch. No noise, just nature. At various points I have heavily considered going to school for my own license to fly/captain. My wife has never liked the idea that you're essentially in a basket with no harnesses or anything and at the mercy of the wind and nature, but that's what I love about it. Hot air balloons were arguably one of man's first methods of flight, and they're still going strong.

On one hand, this accident terrifies me, because I'm sure it will put a damper on my wife's desire to fly with me. On the other hand, it also makes me want to pursue my passion more because I don't like the idea of one accident stopping something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.