Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/7/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Audrey, if you were any other person on here,...., I swear you kind of made yourself an easy target

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Also try not to remember the time Natty was angry-drunk and posted naked pictures of his sister.

And don't forget the "whisicalness of woman."

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Please tell me this didn't actually happen.

NattyCH really had naked pictures of his sister? Fucking forget the angry drunk, what cousin this side of kentucky has naked pictures of their sister?

4. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It did happen.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There's always the perennial ice-breaker of "do you shove brush handles up your ass?" (it's even gender-neutral... or fluid... or whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days).

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Geeeeeeee... I wonder why you can't remember that? Brain tumour? Concussion? So many choices...

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So many choices but roll that dice, shake that 8-ball (not the cocaine kind), and see what they say

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Also, I have precisely zero short term memory (technically: "a statistically insignificant amount"). And whatever I do remember short term, is there by accident basically. Found that out while I was in law school, did a lot of very extensive and very expensive testing.

Turns out, it's a great excuse when my wife asks me to do shit I don't wanna do. Not that I'm gonna remember it anyway, but even if I do, and I don't want to do it, I just say I forgot and what's she gonna do? She tells me again and I got another week. Rinse and repeat.

That being said, I also remember the most random shit for no reason at all. What Canis is to animals, I am to country music. No clue why. Or if I had a clue, I forgot what it said.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.

Somehow all I can imagine is hordes of confused stoners wandering aimlessly all over town going "Dope? Dope?"

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm in the process of selling my 30' race trailer, which is old ('98), and has(had) some cosmetic issues that I spent the day fixing.

Needless to say I did a bunch of sheet metal work replacing some damaged panels (incurred when a wheel/tire left the rear axle at speed... kind of fucked up the wheel well's bodywork).

I FUCKING HATE SHEET METAL WORK.

But at least it's done now, and it looks actually not too bad...

Needless to say I'm now drinking and getting a healthy buzz on, especially for a Tuesday night.

Anyone else mellowing out tonight?

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Metal is my life but it's an eternal pain the ass. It's density and toughness speaks for itself so there is little give. Bending and breaking has to be measure five times, cut once. Not too short, not to far. Oh, don't let it cleave your open like a sunfish while you're at it.

Were you working with diamond plating if it was on a trailer? Because you have to hate-fuck that stuff to make it bend.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This was just thin gauge sheet metal for the siding of a 30' box/race car trailer. It meant cutting out the bent shit from a 4x8 panel, cutting a replacement, painting it, sealing and riveting it in place. Lots of curves (it was a wheel well), but thankfully no bends. Still.. I fucking hated it.

I have no problem welding structural shit... whether it's spray mig, tig, stick... whatever... I'm down... but I hate thin shit.

As it was, yeah, I have two painful slices in my thumb, despite gloves and great care.

Hate it.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

See that's the shit I just zone out on and go to town. Can't wait until the day (read: never) that marijuana is legal in Texas. Mindless, nitpicking, repetitive tasks that are simple as hell but absolutely must be done right. Get it right, and it's a work of art (fuck it up, and it's like a day wasted though). For me at least, the reward is in seeing all that suffer eventually come to beauty.

One day I'll post pictures of the 17 foot wooden sea kayak I built by hand, stitch and glue construction.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I totally get the "zone out and go to town" part... I do that with a lot of the woodworking stuff I do, for example.

But I just hate working with thin gauge sheet metal.

It took me about 7 hours to get everything done today, and I'm just glad it's done. It's not a pro job, but it looks good.

Again, I'm just glad it's done.

15. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The thinner the worse it is.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Preach.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My plant produces slit steel for transformer and motor coils. The steel is thin as paper, precision cut so it is sharp as a razor blade. Anybody caught handling that shit without thick gloves gets the drill instructor ambush.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hold the phone. Natty and NatCH are two different members. I don't remember who had the naked sister pictures, but I don't think it was NatCH.

Also, if y'all were trying to help Audrey calm down, I assumed you would have brought up the GIF Black Jesus posted of the girl stirring the whisk in her butthole.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I still have yet to get a definitive answer on the "gender fluid" crap:

Does bi-sexual mean you're just basically really horny?

I mean I don't care how you get your rocks off, but to me there line of demarcation between "I want sex with boys and girls" and "I want sex with boys or girls, either or really."

Like either you wanna do both eventually, or you have no preference which sex you do as long as you do one or the other it doesn't matter.

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think its official, intellectual now has to be removed from the tagline of this place, long overdue for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.