Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/1/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Ice Ice Baby

I think it sends the message that Christian love, agape if you will, can be beautiful.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Michael knows whats up.

[​IMG]

3. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, whatever you do, don't look at her instagram account, you may end up being there a while. She has so many photos up there, and she really seems to embrace the attention she gets from all this.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive heard about the new trend of instagram "models." She does have a banging body. I waste enough time online to actually look into the trend to deeply. Does instagram allow nudez? Ive also stayed away from flickr which is where a lot of today's more amateur sex stuff is posted no?

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I already fell down this rabbit hole. The thing is there are a ton of women like her who do the exact same thing. God bless their fucking hearts. Sometimes you just want to see some hotness. I am tired of this "attention whore" concept. It's based mostly in resentment, jealousy and personal insecurities. This chick wants to post pictures of her hotness, let her do it. If you don't care, move on. Instagram doesn't get shoved in anyone's face, you have to subscribe.

GOD GAWD DAT BODY.

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/iaAnQcDE6f/?modal=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/iaAnQcDE6f/?modal=true</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/fv_NPxDE-W/?modal=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/fv_NPxDE-W/?modal=true</a>

6. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't look at the various images/links posted on my work computer, so I had to look her up on instagram on my phone. Soo....she has a slightly big nose. That's why she needs a bag over her head? Because if you have to look at that face your dick will go limp?

7. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Meh, it's just sharp knees bullshit. Usually from guys who frequent TheDirty too much and get it in their heads that slight imperfections are a huge deal. These guys usually are typing these nasty comments with Cheetos-stained forearms.

9. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm being forced to listen to my co-workers talk about Ebola. The stupidity involved is making me want to jab a plastic spork in my eye. Or their eyes. Whatever makes it stop.

10. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Eh, because it spills over into real life. A lot of these good (or let's be honest) decent looking girls posts their tits on the internet, everyone falls over them, then they act like twats.
    I guess at the end of the day though it's not the women posting photos (because lord knows I'll look) but the guys on social media. I would really like to know if ever, in the history of anything, has a relationship, or hell even a casual fuck come about as a result of some lame slapdick posting "omg bbgurl u look beautiful " on a woman's picture. What's the fucking point?

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd argue they were going to be twats in the first place. There are unattractive girls that are twats, so positive attention does not a twat make. (Why wasn't twat the new cunt? I think twat is mad cunt just jumped over it as the offensive word of the times.)

Yeah that shit even happens on Facebook for the most basic of pictures. Dudes need to fucking stop with that shit, the chick could even be engaged/married and they'll still post it like something will happen. Just enjoy in silence or just click like and move on.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fap fap fap

As long as I'm quiet, does that include masturbating, but you know, smugly?

13. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, since you asked, it's worked quite nicely for me here at the TiB. I'm the father of Angel's baby, married to SheGirl, and happyfunball thinks I'm a 17-year-old pool boy.

14. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

The thirst is real, man.

Looking is one thing, but man, I can't think of any time where it's a good idea to post comment on some lady's photo if you don't know her. Like, what is that endgame?

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoa there, hammer, slow your roll. You repped "omg bbgurl u look beautiful" to Shegirl ? I thought such high praise was reserved for tits only.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I'm just going by the pictures you send...

17. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Poor Angel, knocked up at 40. At least I'm legit.

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

E-pregnancy, that's their game. If they hit these women with enough incoherent and/or canned compliments, they will get e-pregnant and therefore be attached to these men. I figured it out! I'm a genius!

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's what I call "Flattery Trolling". I'm only guessing, but I imagine a large percentage of the guys who leave those comments would never have the sand to even THINK of saying that to a woman in real life, or even approach her at all for that matter. So instead they rely on the wondrous anonymity of our friend the Internet to vent. However instead of anger trolling, you get this faux-façade of flattery-bordering-on-creepy comments.

As men we are delusional. Too many men see women as a prize that they deserve to win sans real-life effort, and they want to believe that if they call enough women "M'Lady" eventually one will just tear off her clothes and leap into their arms. But unfortunately for these neckbeards it doesn't work that way, ever. Instead they get frustrated and give hot women they don't know crappy Lord Byron comments while complaining about all the "fags" said women are sleeping with who do faggy things like exercise, engage in real conversation and use deodorant.

This is just a theory and I don't know how many there could be of this very specific demographic, but these people are certainly out there.

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Relevant (and a repost):

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.