Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/1/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That highlights my point perfectly. The couple in front of him are wearing WORKOUT CLOTHES. Because that's what faggots do.

Seriously, that neckbeard post is one of the greatest internet fuck-ups of all time. It belongs in the Smithsonian.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I have two theories:

Either the person is White Knighting and trying to form a bond with the chick in order to try and get a special connection, or the person is stroking the ego of the chick in the hopes that she'll keep going and post more.

The chicks are posting to get a reaction, ergo, if there is no (or negative) reaction, then she'll stop posting. As long as it's not too creepy, the White Knight will feed that need, and if that need is fed, she'll keep going. Once she gets used to that feedback, and then it begins to go away, she'll usually up her game to try and get that feedback back, or feel crushed and delete all her past pics.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And yet a large part of those 4chan posts are trolling for this exact response.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The end game is she becomes so enamored with you from your clever and witty compliment that she agrees to meet with you and you bang her duh.

These guys are idiots, if they get a thank you from these women it makes their week.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't care if you're wearing a perfectly bespoke Saville Row suit, if youre using the phrase "qt 3.14", you deserve to be a virgin

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today I was hiking Torrey Pines and a group of young women were walking the opposite direction as me. As they were walking by I heard one of them say, "...and in two weeks I'll be an adult!". Never mind the obvious she isn't an adult in two weeks, she's still a kid for a long time, it was funny because she was wearing a bikini top and short jean shorts, she may have very well be considered jailbait by some. That statement stopped my mind in its tracks. It made me start thinking, the older you get, the harder it is for my mind to go to the beach because as I get older everyone looks younger and I'm not quite sure if I'm looking at a college junior or a high school junior. Its kind of a mind fuck.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fixed.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

These are the guys who complain about the friendzone. The one they allow themselves to be placed into because they are too spineless and vagina-like to actually express themselves. They think that being super nice is enough to get women to see how great they are. Even though they don't actually respect them.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Because every news segment needs to show a random passed out guy

#329 Revengeofthenerds, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That dude is the Australian surfer party kid with more sense and thoughtfulness. I would have never respected a chunky redneck in a sleeveless shirt to have such logical and well thought out answers...

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That kid is the Tits.

Total honesty. THANK YOU. That's a kid born to be a great leader of the people.

#331 Crown Royal, Aug 7, 2014
  12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

One time on Facebook a friend of mine changed his profile picture to one of himself and he did something with the exposure and he was blue. So as a joke I typed "you blue yourself". Which anyone that watched Arrested Development gets the joke. Except I accidentally spelled it blew. And he's gay. And he's never seen Arrested Development. He was probably wondering where I was going with that.

I tried to recover with a "I meant blue". And then another post of "or did I?" But I hate it when a joke gets ruined. Stupid auto correct. Or I may have been drunk. One of those.

All this Facebook/social media talk made me think of that.

And stop with fucking Throwback Thursdays!! Every damn week. Seriously if you post something every week, it kind of loses its meaning. Oh, and if your kids are 8, posting a picture of when they were 6 isn't really a throwback.

Our power went out. Damn it.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I would dare consider myself honourary auxiliary:

[​IMG]

"Sir, my partner and I both witnessed you eating a mayo with roast beef on white. Right here, in your car."

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I believe you refer to a different class of men with this quote than the neck beards everyone else is talking about. I have some ghetto ass friends and I think there is a high likely hood the girl that post the booty selfies for this class of gentleman might just give it up if they ran into the guys in real life. Hell the girls I know, it usually ends up being the dude they are banging at the time making all the comments.

15. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Sir we have a report of a 327 - Ketchup on Turkey. We're going to need to see your license and swab your taste buds to see if it's genetics or just a poor upbringing.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are there mandatory minimums for use of bologna?

17. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

So Chris Pratt was doing an interview the other day and did an Eminem rap to Forgot about Dre. Some guy put it to music:

It's amazing how his looks have changed since he lost weight. People say he is the male version of Jennifer Lawrence. I can see that.

#337 happyfunball, Aug 8, 2014
  18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That party kid is a legend and a hero. When he brought up the points about the parents I died laughing. He's dead fucking on.

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Naw, I like Jennifer Lawrence, but I'm convinced more and more that alot of her schtick is put on. Chris Pratt is just a goon. He and Anna Faris have to have the most bizarre conversations.

Jennifer Lawrence would be a better comparison if she got to looking like Rebel Wilson despite having her leading lady looks when in shape, but fuck it. That's what is so amusing to me about Chris Pratt when he gets ripped up for these roles, and then immediately goes back.

#339 JWags, Aug 8, 2014
  20. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't worry, it's medicinal bologna.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.