Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/11/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Exactly, men always fuck things up, because we're careless and stupid.

I'd like to now let our leader, RoTN address the council

#21 toddamus, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I never do the deep cleaning when I'm moving. Always pay for someone else to do it. Moving sucks....hiring movers and a cleaning lady is worth every cent.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Is there anything that comes close to bringing out the inner hockey-temper quite like video games? I always liked them since the Coleco Vision vs. Atari 2600 days, but never really felt the need to freak out over them. But most of my life while playing I was surrounded by people who (well into adulthood) throw tantrums that also include expensive destruction and violence.

...on a less often note, golf is another that has the ability to make mature and successful men throw a destructive shit-fit like a spoiled little girl.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea thats what I'm thinking, at most can charge me 100, and I know its not a dime more than that, so thats not that much. Is it worth 4 hours of me busting my ass? No not really.

I was thinking about it, I don't even have the cleaning products for the stuff thats growing on my shower curtain and the soap scum, that alone, in cleaning products would be closer to 40 just in cleaning products

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

There are right ways and wrong ways to do everything. If you're a married man, and your way is always the wrong way, and her way is always right even if it makes zero logical sense. If you think you're about to fuck it up, chances are you've already fucked it up, so best to just crack open a beer and wait until she tells you how to do it her way.

I'm great at not fucking up my marriage, because I'm very clear about where I stand in the hierarchy at the house: right near the bottom, next to the dog. Actually sometimes the dogs are above me so I gotta chill with the cat. All she asks of me is to not get fired from my job, cook (because she can't cook for shit and I'm good at it), fix what gets broken, take care of the animals and the area around the house, lift heavy things, reach what she cannot, and otherwise just try not to fuck shit up too much. What I get in return is someone who gives me rough and frequent sex, does all the dishes as soon as they hit the sink, cleans the house like a possessed maid, washes and folds all the clothes, and leaves me alone when the game is on or there's something cool on discovery or history channel.

Which reminds me, I haven't fucked with her recently.

I just got a Bug-A-Salt gun.

Perhaps it is time to "tap" that ass.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im honestly impressed with all the CRT era film footage in that video. Also, not a single girl in the entire montage (might have been one behind the camera Im not sure they were Aussie).

Why have a video of all house flies? I want to see the efficacy against a Huntsman Spider.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Nothing beats the original gamer rage.

8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I second this

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Personally I've killed a hell of a lot more red wasps with mine than I have flies. Up until about 5 -7 feet away that thing is no joke.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That, while admirable, doesn't quite meet the requirements as proposed by Kubla

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im not impressed with either of those videos. I'd rather just have a .410 load of rock salt and spackle the walls after.

12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree. Oh wow, he shot a black widow, could've done the same thing with a rock or more likely yet a shoe.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I prefer to shoot large spiders with my 12 gauge. There's a lot of orb weavers around here. Their webs are massive and they look like a nightmare. Always run into those damn webs when I'm on the gator or hunting or something.

[​IMG]
    Pictured: nightmare fuel

Amazing how quickly they disappear when you put the barrel of a shotgun a few inches from them and pull the trigger.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Orb weavers do suck, their webs are huge, but they're more of a nuisance. Walking around the yard a night and running into one of their webs does kind of freak me out. I think running into a web a night or during the day would freak anyone out

Honestly on the list of bugs I hate, orb weavers are near the bottom. Their webs are huge sure, but its not like if you run into it they come down and attack you, more like they run away in terror of their home being destroyed

Way ahead of the my list of bugs that suck is this fucking thing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#34 toddamus, Aug 11, 2017
  15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah bugs are fucking evil. Scorpions are the #1 thing I hate in life, after dog farts. Red wasps are close behind those (mainly because I'm crazy allergic to them though). Hornets suck also.

But stuff that most people hate like snakes, sharks, pitt bulls, Pitt Bull. I find them fascinating.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those things are cool except Pitt Bull, which I assume refers to the DJ?

I respect rattlesnakes. They have the decency to tell you to fuck off. I like that.

#36 toddamus, Aug 11, 2017
  17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Our nature is wimpy around here. Striped skunks are probably the biggest worry. Garden spiders are the creepiest arachnid and they're not much and very shy.

You guys have something called a "Brown Recluse" that I'm told turns your flesh into a panzerotti. And they hide in your house and come out at night, though I hear they are reluctant biters. Still, fuck those things. And I used to think the clown in Poltergeist was scary.

Ya'll get some nice shut-eye tonight.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah those fuckers are crazy. But it's just a danger you kinda accept. Avoid and obviously kill them if you see them, but if you get hit by one, it's just not your day.

Texas is the less-hyped Australia. A lot of shit that can kill you when you don't suspect it.

A few weeks ago my wife wanted to take maternity pictures in our pasture with the longhorns, ok cool, got some saltines to bring them in, they're tame as hell. I kept them under control while she took beautiful pictures pretending not to be absolutely terrified of them. But when I took them back away so they could get outta the shot one decided to scratch itself and all the sudden I had a damn telephone pole horn swinging at me. Fun times.

Fortunately there's only four poisonous snakes in Texas: rattlesnakes, cottonmouths (water moccasins), copper heads and coral snakes. Know where those live and how to identify and avoid them and you're generally good though.

19. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, there's a reason they're called a "recluse." We have them in our house and have yet to have any issue with them. We keep our bed a few inches away from the wall and check the covers each night, which has turned into our "how was your day" conversation. But we haven't had one in our bed. It's more for putting our mind at ease.

Every now and then you'll see them on the floor, and you just kill them. And glue traps work well. The majority of them are down in the storage room in the basement because, again, they're reclusive (every time you see them they are in the process of running away from you) and we're almost never in that room.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

On second thought, the once-a-year encounter with a house centipede is our scariest thing around here. As harmless as it gets, but they get the foot. There is something that is just otherworldly and wrong about those things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.